KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HoTM Hulk vs Trion Juggernaut

HoTM Hulk vs Trion Juggernaut
Started by: googol

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
googol

HoTM Hulk vs Trion Juggernaut

Giant Hulk vs Trion Juggernaut Stepping on oponents challenge

vs

hp doomsday
thanos ti
classic thor
superman(new DCu)
classic juggernaut
wwh
silver surfer

the guys being stepped on will not fight back but will brace themself for the gian steps

this challenge takes place on an adamantium planet. whoever squash more guys into paste will win

Old Post Apr 12th, 2013 07:01 PM
googol is currently offline Click here to Send googol a Private Message Find more posts by googol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

What the f**k? is this thread

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 01:35 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a88378438

HoTM Hulk wins,who just creater huge shock wave enough destroy planet,beyond any destroy planet feats

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 01:39 AM
a88378438 is currently offline Click here to Send a88378438 a Private Message Find more posts by a88378438 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Can no one speak proper English nowadays!?

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 01:43 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a88378438

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulk

I'm sorry.my enlish was bad,because my mother tongue is not English.so Why don't you consider for my feelings?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 01:48 AM
a88378438 is currently offline Click here to Send a88378438 a Private Message Find more posts by a88378438 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Oh my God, irony abounds. /facepalm. YOU are the last persona to be criticizing someone over that. And it's not any to critique in the first place.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 02:36 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by a88378438
I'm sorry.my enlish was bad,because my mother tongue is not English.so Why don't you consider for my feelings?
Don't let it bother you.

It's just that here in the USA, we really enjoy hurting the feelings of other people. it's a lot of fun.

Don't worry. If you stick around, you can do it to other people eventually too. That's the beauty of "Intolerance"! Anybody can enjoy it.

No matter who you are, where you come from, what you look like, who hates you or who you hate. "Intolerance" is for EVERYBODY!

Welcome! big grin

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 02:43 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

lol.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 02:45 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

sometimes there just isn't a facepalm big enough......

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 02:51 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a88378438

Originally posted by Horrificus
Don't let it bother you.

It's just that here in the USA, we really enjoy hurting the feelings of other people. it's a lot of fun.

Don't worry. If you stick around, you can do it to other people eventually too. That's the beauty of "Intolerance"! Anybody can enjoy it.

No matter who you are, where you come from, what you look like, who hates you or who you hate. "Intolerance" is for EVERYBODY!

Welcome! big grin

Did the USA was truth and justice of the country?why hurting the feelings of other people?funny?......OMG...scary country

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 02:55 AM
dynamix

Originally posted by Damborgson
Oh my God, irony abounds. /facepalm. YOU are the last persona to be criticizing someone over that. And it's not any to critique in the first place.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 02:57 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Did the USA was truth and justice of the country?why hurting the feelings of other people?funny?......OMG...scary country
so true.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 06:28 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Damborgson
His been in this forum speaking barely understandable language and you expect me not to say anything about it? Lol hell I seen his post history and he spoke better than this before so I'm starting to wonder if he is just trolling...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 08:28 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by Horrificus
Don't let it bother you.

Welcome! big grin
I'm not from the US....in fact I'm very faaar from the US...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 08:29 AM
a88378438

His been in this forum speaking barely understandable language and you expect me not to say anything about it? Lol hell I seen his post history and he spoke better than this before so I'm starting to wonder if he is just trolling...

I'm not trolling,please,what are you talking about,why I to do this thing?why?My enligh was bad,I know,but why don't you consider for my feelings?
you are sucks in KMC,i hate you

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 09:06 AM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

I'm not trolling,please,what are you talking about,why I to do this thing?why?My enligh was bad,I know,but why don't you consider for my feelings?
you are sucks in KMC,i hate you
Slow down friend lol I said I was starting to wonder if your trolling,I know you are not I'm just saying your English to me is completely unacceptable. Which country are you from? 90% of the people that post comments on whatever sites(Especially social media like twitter and YouTube etc) will state that they are from a different country and apologize for the terrible English they type...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 12:06 PM
a88378438

Slow down friend lol I said I was starting to wonder if your trolling,I know you are not I'm just saying your English to me is completely unacceptable. Which country are you from? 90% of the people that post comments on whatever sites(Especially social media like twitter and YouTube etc) will state that they are from a different country and apologize for the terrible English they type...

I'm from Asia,I love DC,marvel comic,I can read them,but my enligh was bad.Now,I go to try study enligh

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 12:24 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

I'm from Asia,I love DC,marvel comic,I can read them,but my enligh was bad.Now,I go to try study enligh
HAHA! I'm from Asia too! Lol your location says your from Aus? Lol I'm from Singapore XD

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 01:22 PM
a88378438

HAHA! I'm from Asia too! Lol your location says your from Aus? Lol I'm from Singapore XD

yep

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 01:55 PM
a88378438

I'm for sorry say you are sucks

Old Post Apr 13th, 2013 01:59 PM