KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs Zeus fist fight

Darkseid vs Zeus fist fight
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Darkseid vs Zeus fist fight

Amping is allowed. Charged fist is allowed.

Who wins?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 21st, 2013 07:40 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Either one can beat up WWH though. evil face

Old Post May 21st, 2013 07:42 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Zeus, easily

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 21st, 2013 12:22 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Zeus, easily

elaborate, and i hope it's not because he beat the hulk (who allowed it to happen)

Old Post May 21st, 2013 12:29 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by operator616
elaborate, and i hope it's not because he beat the hulk (who allowed it to happen)

He couldn't stop it either. I could allow Brock Lesnar to kick my ass or i could put up a serious fight and have my ass kicked anyway. Same thing here.

On topic Darkseid wins

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 21st, 2013 01:33 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Zeus beat the Hulk so badly it was laughable. Hulk didn't "allow" himself to be beaten to the verge of death. Zeus just beat the shit out of him like a redheaded stepchild.

Most people, myself included, believe the Hulk to be around Superman level in strength and durability. Similarly, Darkseid is around Superman level in strength and durability (most of the time, at least).

So yes, my answer is related to the Hulk. It's also related to Zeus being a legit skyfather, and Darkseid not typically being written at those levels since COIE.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 21st, 2013 04:27 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

^it doesn't change the fact that hulk allowed regardless of whether he could or he couldn't.

darkseid's best post crisis showing would be in cosmic Odyssey in which you could say that he was around skyfather level.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 05:53 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

zeus

Old Post May 21st, 2013 05:57 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

^it doesn't change the fact that hulk allowed regardless of whether he could or he couldn't.

darkseid's best post crisis showing would be in cosmic Odyssey in which you could say that he was around skyfather level.
Hulk didn't allow shit.

Zeus allowed him to live however.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 07:33 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by juggerman
He couldn't stop it either. I could allow Brock Lesnar to kick my ass or i could put up a serious fight and have my ass kicked anyway. Same thing here.

On topic Darkseid wins
Hahahahahahaha.........I LOVE this answer.http://images.killermovies.com/foru...oon/biggrin.gif

Old Post May 21st, 2013 07:37 PM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I go with DS . I just feel Superman is still stronger than that Hulk while DS is just as strong if not stronger than Superman.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 21st, 2013 07:51 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

zeus beat up hulk so bad his healing factor taxed out, allowed or not it cleared showed zeus being out of his league physically

I have returned

Old Post May 21st, 2013 08:24 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Zeus wins.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 21st, 2013 08:33 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Zeus.

Lol @ Hulk letting him do anything.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 08:34 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Zeus.

Lol @ Hulk letting him do anything.

Before you "LOL" make sure you know the context:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 21st, 2013 08:43 PM
mighty adam

Hulk wasn't fighting back or even getting mad like wtf hop off Zeus shit. They need to run DAT back let hulk go up there with killing intent and lets see how well it turns out. Ds won't be playing around with Zeus and will bfr to the edge of time or just fck him in the @ss either way Ds wins.

Old Post May 21st, 2013 09:11 PM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Lol Zeus is a rival to Odin. Ds gets punked by superman

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 21st, 2013 11:47 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by mighty adam
Hulk wasn't fighting back or even getting mad like wtf hop off Zeus shit. They need to run DAT back let hulk go up there with killing intent and lets see how well it turns out. Ds won't be playing around with Zeus and will bfr to the edge of time or just fck him in the @ss either way Ds wins.

bfr? on zeus?

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 12:01 AM
zeel

poor,poor.....................poor darkseid.

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 12:10 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Lol Zeus is a rival to Odin. Ds gets punked by superman
In a physical fight, Zeus would get phucked by superman too. But we are getting there.

DS wins.

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 01:09 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote