KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Atum the God Eater Vs Glory

Atum the God Eater Vs Glory
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Atum the God Eater Vs Glory

Who wins?

Old Post May 28th, 2013 04:22 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Glory who

Old Post May 28th, 2013 04:32 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

before anyone barges in and says thor defeated glory, let us not ignore the context:

http://i.imgur.com/87bplfd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/E19YExx.jpg

Old Post May 28th, 2013 04:36 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Who is glory

Old Post May 28th, 2013 04:40 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by operator616
before anyone barges in and says thor defeated glory, let us not ignore the context:

What exactly are u saying?

Old Post May 28th, 2013 05:16 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

In context Thor did defeat Glory, but Thor had major help and I mean major help

Anyways Atum wins, Atum kills Elder Gods,sky fathers and hell lords/demon lords for breakfast,lunch and dinner and desert.

Old Post May 28th, 2013 05:21 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Glory wins.

Old Post May 28th, 2013 05:21 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

^i meant that he didn't do it alone, obviously.........

Old Post May 28th, 2013 05:30 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Apparently I don't no who glory is, so I'm going with atum, he's a immensly powerful and literally eats any kind of god, atum wins

Old Post May 28th, 2013 05:35 PM
the Darkone

Glory was a sky father level being that Thor fought in Chaos King crossover, Atum/Demogorge will butt rape Glory, regardless how big Glory was, Atum fought Set for over millions, and Set didn't even slow Demogogre down hell Demogorge was ripping Set heads off one by one and absorbing power, Set had to retreat again.

Atum all the way

Old Post May 28th, 2013 05:43 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What exactly are u saying?

i stated this because in another thread, a couple of days back, someone stated that thor defeated glory on his own, so to clarfiy that he didn't, i posted scans that indicate otherwise.

Old Post May 28th, 2013 05:44 PM
operator616

Originally posted by the Darkone
Glory was a sky father level being that Thor fought in Chaos King crossover, Atum/Demogorge will butt rape Glory, regardless how big Glory was, Atum fought Set for over millions, and Set didn't even slow Demogogre down hell Demogorge was ripping Set heads off one by one and absorbing power, Set had to retreat again.

Atum all the way

all true, but set isn't that impressive.

Old Post May 28th, 2013 05:48 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

So glory gets chewed up then flushed down atums toilet leter on

Old Post May 28th, 2013 05:49 PM
the Darkone

all true, but set isn't that impressive.

Regardless how you feel about Set, the fact is Atum is entropy of the Gods regardless where they are from, he feeds on their powers and life force if anything they are only prolonging the editable of their destruction.

Old Post May 28th, 2013 06:34 PM
Diesldude

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Glory wins.
I have to go with this.

IIRC Glory wasn't just a sky father level being but a combination of 300 hundred pantheons.

Old Post May 28th, 2013 06:38 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Who is glory
Apparently I don't no who glory is, so I'm going with atum, he's a immensly powerful and literally eats any kind of god, atum wins
So glory gets chewed up then flushed down atums toilet leter on

Who is glory

Last edited by psycho gundam on May 28th, 2013 at 06:44 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2013 06:41 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Atum blew up trying to eat Sl'gur't, the Skrull goddess who had usurped the many different gods she and Kly'bn had conquered. I don't remember if they ever enumerated how many god forms she had stolen. But unless it was more than the thousand that Glory represented, Atum would probably get cosmic indigestion again trying to devour Glory.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 28th, 2013 06:42 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Classic Demogorge would sodomize Glory. Current Demogorge gets sodomized by Glory.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 28th, 2013 06:47 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

That was for plots sake, in the forums we don't do plots so atum can consume litterally billions of elder gods and elder god demons but not a skrull goddess, and atum has devoured like I just said billions of gods taking their abilitys and powers and pushing his limits by FAR what they should be, I think atum wins this he's far to powerful

Old Post May 28th, 2013 06:48 PM
ODG

That was for plots sake, in the forums we don't do plots so atum can consume litterally billions of elder gods and elder god demons but not a skrull goddess, and atum has devoured like I just said billions of gods taking their abilitys and powers and pushing his limits by FAR what they should be, I think atum wins this he's far to powerful
Well, apparently Atum can't devour too many gods simultaneously. One by one, a few at a time, aren't a problem. Too many at once are.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 28th, 2013 06:53 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote