KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » What if DC & Marvel

What if DC & Marvel
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

What if DC & Marvel

What if DC & Marvel decided to share a comic book character and asked the fans to decide who to use. Who would you guys choose amnd why? Here are some choices.

1.Batman
2.Spider-Man
3.Cyborg(Teen Titan)
4.Cannonball
5.Wonder Woman
6.X-Man
7.Hyperion
8.Beta Ray Bill
9.Ego
10.Uatu
11.Hawkman
12.Martian Manhunter
13.Mandrain
14.Firestorm

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 29th, 2013 07:10 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

maybe being transfered to another universe could give MMH a break

Old Post May 29th, 2013 07:13 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

When you say "share" do you mean the character swaps universes or do they appear in both companies universes? I think the latter would suck but if any could pull it off it would have to be Wolverine. He appears in everyone else's books all ready.

Old Post May 29th, 2013 10:25 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Without a doubt spidey on this list, easily the most popular hero in the past 10 years globally

Old Post May 29th, 2013 10:35 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Doesn't matter who it is, this is guaranteed character suicide.

Edit: On second thought, I'd choose Richard Rider. He'd fit in incredibly well with DC's more established space-based characters. IMO DC would do justice to him without destroying his character, which is what I'd fear with any crossover.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Last edited by Cogito on May 29th, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Old Post May 29th, 2013 10:36 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Superman
Wolverine
Spiderman
GL
Thor

A mission of cosmic proportion, which needs the multi-verses ultimate heroes. Sounds familiar?

Old Post May 29th, 2013 10:46 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Thor & New Gods

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 29th, 2013 11:34 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Uatu the watcher is the safest pick. He just...watches.. Not that you can't screw that up but still. He shows up. Shares some vital info.. Then.. Watches.

I'd like to see beta ray bill in DC. I'd like to see him shine in a universe without Thor. They would most likely crap all over him but on the slim chance that they don't it would be enjoyable.

2nd is Martian manhunter, I think he could do really well in marvel and get alot more if a chance to headline. I'd love for a Retcon punch to replace sentry with Martian manhunter and void with Fernus. That would just make me seriously happy.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 30th, 2013 12:06 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eel O'Brien

Thor in DC.

I would love to see a Supes/Thor friendship/partnership and following a Thor adventure on New Genesis or Apokolips (Thor vs Darkseid) (Thor vs Orion and then they make friends) would be great.

Since dimension hopping should be easy for Thor, he could come and go as needed.

Old Post May 30th, 2013 04:22 PM
Eel O'Brien is currently offline Click here to Send Eel O'Brien a Private Message Find more posts by Eel O'Brien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

quote: (post)
Originally posted by byrdgang21
When you say "share" do you mean the character swaps universes or do they appear in both companies universes? I think the latter would suck but if any could pull it off it would have to be Wolverine. He appears in everyone else's books all ready.

The idea was the character would be in both Universes

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 30th, 2013 04:29 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote