KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gorr vs. Darkseid

Gorr vs. Darkseid
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Gorr vs. Darkseid

Has this been done yet?

Bonus scenario: Gorr + prep vs. all of Apokolips and New Genesis

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 10:18 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Can't say much about the DS fight, but there's no way in hell he is winning the bonus fight.

Can he even stand up to Final Crisis Darkseid or Soul Fire Darkseid.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2013 01:46 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Too many Gor threads.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 14th, 2013 01:53 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Gorr probably

Team, probably

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jun 14th, 2013 02:10 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

I'm leaning on new genesis + apokolips for the bonus round cause the first one is hopeless for ole uxas but i'm curious how the new gods will deal with endless swarms of black berserkers.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2013 02:17 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I'm leaning on new genesis + apokolips for the bonus round cause the first one is hopeless for ole uxas but i'm curious how the new gods will deal with endless swarms of black berserkers.

The key word is endless. I need to see more of Gorr in order to properly answer this thread, but from what I've seen of him, he should win both, and leave the remaining characters that are not dead, enslaved. Gorr seems to be more resilient in terms of toughness/hardiness, than he is powerful. I can't see him going down easily, if at all.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2013 02:24 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Team DS.,

Old Post Jun 14th, 2013 02:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Okay lets really review gorr. He's taken hits from Three Thors not holding backing trying to kill him, one being King Thor with the Thor force(stronger than the odin force). He had been smashed through a planet, smashed into another planet and blast light years away and really shown no damage. He was even taken into a sun by three Thors, this happened all in one issue, he's found weak spots with gods made of similiar rock like material as Darkseid, and killed gods as large as mountains who wrestled black holes for fun.

Lets not forget his beserkers which have yet to be stopped and over run every single god patheon, and the gods of dc aren't really that powerful unless they are main gods just like in marvel so if he sent them they would run through those apoc and new gensis plain and simple. Had it been ares dimension maybe he'd have some trouble.

In terms of him dealing with darkseid he can take him, with the way Darkseid reacts to superman taking so many hits I'd feel he'd just get overwhelmed by the tendrils or some shit. If it comes to a brawl Gorr has no problem, people say there isn't enough on him, which if your comparing feats yeah, but he certainty does have enough of what he's got to prove a point not just guess. He's not a desak who has taken out gods because he is immune to them, He's gorr, he actually has to fight and usually just takes them our because of sheer power.....

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 06:48 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by carver9
Too many Gor threads.

He's the flavor of the month.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 07:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

He beats regular Darkseid for sure, but I don't see him beating The likes of Soul Fire Darkseid or Final Crisis Darkseid.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 02:21 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Gorr would probably beat most Darkseid's.

He'd get the shit beat out of him in a heartbeat in the bonus scenario.

That's hundreds of thousands of New Gods, with all their tech, etc. It's laughable.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 04:23 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

If Gorr has his berserks it's over!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 04:44 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Cogito
Gorr would probably beat most Darkseid's.

He'd get the shit beat out of him in a heartbeat in the bonus scenario.

That's hundreds of thousands of New Gods, with all their tech, etc. It's laughable.

Don't see Mr. flavor of the month surviving bonus scenario..

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 04:46 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Gorr would take most Darkseids barring amps and stuff.

Don't see him soloing the Fourth World.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 04:53 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Gorr most likely. I hope they keep him around. Cool character.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 12:06 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Originally posted by Kazenji
He's the flavor of the month.

Yep, Gorr & Adamantium Katanas. Lol

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 12:08 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Gorr

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 03:30 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by armedforbattle
Gorr most likely. I hope they keep him around. Cool character.
I especially like how he blatantly wants to shove his black spike up Thor's cornhole.

New 52 Darkseid hasn't done enough to say he can beat Gorr. Final Crisis Darkseid for example though definitely would.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 05:37 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tijay
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 12:55 PM
tijay is currently offline Click here to Send tijay a Private Message Find more posts by tijay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Bump

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jun 7th, 2014 01:45 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote