KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday vs Beta Ray Bill

Doomsday vs Beta Ray Bill
Started by: Brockalizer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Doomsday vs Beta Ray Bill

Doomsday-Death of Superman version and Beta Ray Bill-God Hunter/Storm Breaker version, are attached together at the wrist with a eight foot long adamantium chain.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 12:13 AM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Bill wins.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:11 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

DD without BFR wins

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:15 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xJLxKing
DD without BFR wins
Based on ?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?
His performance against Superman. What kind of question is that? OP specifically asked for DoS DS

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:19 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by xJLxKing
His performance against Superman. What kind of question is that? OP specifically asked for DoS DS
That Superman was weaker and was caught completely by surprise here. He also holds back far more than Bill.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:47 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strongest version of Bill vs second weakest version of DD? (Rex is probably weaker thanks to his psychological weakness..)

Practically spite against DD.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:48 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

how strong is ultimate Thor compared to Beta Ray?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:49 AM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm
Strongest version of Bill vs second weakest version of DD? (Rex is probably weaker thanks to his psychological weakness..)

Jlx disagrees.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:50 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never mind, Quanchi and I are in agreement, apparently. ¬¬

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 20th, 2013 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:51 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

Did you read Stormbreaker?

Holds back more then Bill? Bill was a monster in that story. The moon/planet busting feats alone put him over DOS Supes, let alone what happened against Galactus, Stardust, and Asteroth.
nah i dident since im not a big thor fan. How ever i think Beta Ray Bill should win this

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:53 AM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Did you read Stormbreaker?

Holds back more then Bill? Bill was a monster in that story. The moon/planet busting feats alone put him over DOS Supes, let alone what happened against Galactus, Stardust, and Asteroth.
I know. You agree with me. Bill would completely dominate Doomsday.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:54 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
I know. You agree with me. Bill would completely dominate Doomsday.

smokin'

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:56 AM
quanchi112
Disney

smokin'
When you agree with me you're good to go.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:58 AM
iscaremonkeys

I agree.....i think

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 02:59 AM
xJLxKing

Never mind, Quanchi and I are in agreement, apparently. ¬¬
This is why you will burn in hell big grin

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 03:01 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
I agree.....i think
Do not hesitate to agree with me. Safe bet.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 03:01 AM
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

In retrospect I wish I'd chosen Gog Wars Doomsday.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 03:38 AM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Doomsday beats the shit out of bill. Surfer was beating the shit out of him with punches.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 04:00 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Bill wins 8 or 9/10.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 20th, 2013 04:06 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote