KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimate Thor Vs Superboy

Ultimate Thor Vs Superboy
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Ultimate Thor Vs Superboy

Slugfest only. Who wins?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 11:05 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Ultimate Thor. I wouldn't put superboy on Supreme Power's Hyperion lvls and Ultimate Thor was capable of fighting him and handling Zarda two times who is on Hyperions level. slugfest removes super boys only real edge which is his TK while with or without the hammer Ultimate Thor can fly and channel lightning into his attacks.

Ultimate Thor seems to get bloodied easy enough but it usually just makes him hit harder big grin

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Last edited by SevenShackles on Jun 22nd, 2013 at 01:00 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 12:57 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

A decent assessment.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 01:24 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I forgot to add its preboot superboy. He was strong enough to break the grip of Power Girl and another Supergirl's grip and manhandle them like Hyperion manhandled Thor.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 01:42 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
I forgot to add its preboot superboy. He was strong enough to break the grip of Power Girl and another Supergirl's grip and manhandle them like Hyperion manhandled Thor.

Meh.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 03:36 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Thats not even a normal superboy...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 04:11 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sure isn't. That Superboy was a beast though. He ripped through the titans with ease.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 04:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chipguy_okay

What's Ult Thor's best strength feat? I stopped following the Ultimate's after Reed went all Super Villain and lost. Couldn't get past Tony being the one to beat him...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 07:19 PM
chipguy_okay is currently offline Click here to Send chipguy_okay a Private Message Find more posts by chipguy_okay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Feats for Ultimate Thor?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 07:19 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
random letters

Originally posted by chipguy_okay
What's Ult Thor's best strength feat? I stopped following the Ultimate's after Reed went all Super Villain and lost. Couldn't get past Tony being the one to beat him...

Not really much that could've been done there since Tony is the next smartest guy in that universe.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 09:36 PM
random letters is currently offline Click here to Send random letters a Private Message Find more posts by random letters Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

Superboy.....NAH jk Badass thor

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 10:04 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I don't think Ultimate Thor has any strength feats. Like at all. His status comes from fighting. Even 616 Thor has never been a strength feat kind of character in comparison to other mainstream heroes. Writers seem to be a lot more interested in Thor fighting then lifting.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 10:29 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

He ripped apart Ironman's super hulkbuster. That's something /shrug

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 11:02 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I meant in terms of lifting and shit. Obviously he's physically as strong as they come.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2013 11:17 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Thats not even a normal superboy...

It is. He just shaved his head after Lex initiated a hidden control mechanism in his DNA and controlled him. He IS superboy.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 03:38 AM
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by abhilegend
It is. He just shaved his head after Lex initiated a hidden control mechanism in his DNA and controlled him. He IS superboy.

you know your using a high showing. on the normal he couldn't do that to any of those characters but that's cool. bald lex controlled superboy it is thumb up just do us a favor and specify in OP when your using characters from certain storylines/points In time.

I wish superboy performed more on that lvl.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 02:42 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by SevenShackles
you know your using a high showing. on the normal he couldn't do that to any of those characters but that's cool. bald lex controlled superboy it is thumb up just do us a favor and specify in OP when your using characters from certain storylines/points In time.

I wish superboy performed more on that lvl.

A high showing sure. Its not like Thor doesn't have high showings, is it?

That's the same superboy as everyday, just mindcontrolled. Is superman a different being when he gets mindcontrolled? Even classic superboy was powerful enough to survive a nuke enough to level metropolis

Also he was strong enough to oneshot Ursa after a blast from steel who just beat the shit out of supergirl and was going to kill her.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 04:41 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Bump. Curious about topic relevant feats for Ultimate Thor.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2017 03:50 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Well for one he didnt beat Hyperion or Zarda head up.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2017 04:42 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

yeah lol wat

Thor lost to Hyperion and then he beat on Zarda and Hype while they were weakened.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 8th, 2017 04:53 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote