KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Peacetime despot:Dr. Doom vs Darkseid

Peacetime despot:Dr. Doom vs Darkseid
Started by: Brockalizer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Peacetime despot:Dr. Doom vs Darkseid

Evil has prevailed in both the DC and Marvel Universes. Dr. Doom has emerged victorious in the Marvelverse, while Darkseid has prevailed in the DCverse. Assuming that the two do not know about each other and their respective universes, therefore eliminating any potential rivalry/war/paranoia between the two, which of them would make the better peacetime despot?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 02:19 AM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aakla

I would go with Doom. Don't know much about Darkseid during peace time but for a world ruled by Doom you can look at Latveria. "The only freedom I have taken from my people is the freedom to commit evil" Doom

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 02:26 AM
Aakla is currently offline Click here to Send Aakla a Private Message Find more posts by Aakla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

No disease or poverty, hunger or strife in a world under DOOM.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 02:29 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Doom. Easily.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 02:39 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Depends what do you mean by "better". If you mean which I would rather live in that would undoubtedly be Doom's World.

Darkseid, though, would have better control of the masses with the Anti-life equation and all that jazz. So in that way he is "better".

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 02:41 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Would the anti-life equation work in the marvel verse? If so what's stopping him from simply introducing it to the planet via some means and taking control of dooms forces out from under doom if not Doom himself since I doubt he has safe guards setup to protect himself from the anti life equation.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 04:11 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Doom easily because the guy cares about his people. He just thinks that he's the best one to rule over their life. Darkseid is similar to Doom but much more like Mephisto. Apokolips is a hell hole.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 04:31 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

The real question is who better represents a real world politician, Dr. Doom, or the Tick?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 05:01 AM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

I'd side with doom. Sorta misunderstood the point of the thread earlier, sad thing is I actually did read it. -_-;

Doom was undisputed ruler of planet earth in Franklin Richards counter earth and it was a paradise. Doom couldn't get any enjoyment out of it I think because it wasnt 'real' and abandoned it for normal 616. it looked awesome, peaceful and everyone looked happy.
(please log in to view the image)
was in this doom mini

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 05:06 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Doom.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 07:15 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote