KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Achilles (DC) VS Gladiator

Achilles (DC) VS Gladiator
Started by: wolverinos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wolverinos
Restricted

Account Restricted

Achilles (DC) VS Gladiator

who wins between those 2?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 06:56 AM
wolverinos is currently offline Click here to Send wolverinos a Private Message Find more posts by wolverinos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Since a stunned Gladiator got defeated by a surprised attack from Masterson along with being defeated by an amped Hulk, the same Hulk that has defeated nearly every Herald in Marvel...also have a lost against Black Bolt, a whisper, the same Black Bolt who whisper got the attention of an Abstract. He loses here. Archille 10/10.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 07:03 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I see day after day of watching Superman ravage hulk's anus in your sig has taken its toll on you.

I suggest lots of oil, pain killers and a week off KMC.

Good luck.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 07:15 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Gladiator

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 07:22 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I see day after day of watching Superman ravage hulk's anus in your sig has taken its toll on you.

Good luck.
Yoooooo I need this in a sig this shit is gold.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 07:25 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Good luck.

laughing

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 08:38 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
Since a stunned Gladiator got defeated by a surprised attack from Masterson along with being defeated by an amped Hulk, the same Hulk that has defeated nearly every Herald in Marvel...also have a lost against Black Bolt, a whisper, the same Black Bolt who whisper got the attention of an Abstract. He loses here. Archille 10/10.

Good luck.

Carver is finally broken. Good job CC.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 09:06 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Good luck.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 09:37 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Gladiator 10/10

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 12:17 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverinos
Restricted

Account Restricted

Achilles!!! Achilles!!!! Achilles!!!!!

Hectorrrrr !!!!! Hector!!!!!!
There are no pacts between lions and men,Now you know who you're fighting.
You gave him the honor of your sword. You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have ears or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know: This is Hector. The fool who thought he killed Achilles.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 04:11 PM
wolverinos is currently offline Click here to Send wolverinos a Private Message Find more posts by wolverinos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Good luck.

Lol...I was being sarcastic and I like my Sig...hater.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 04:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverinos
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...I was being sarcastic and I like my Sig...hater.

superman is having anal sex with hulk in your sig, while its saying the strongest there is.
only hulk can take a full anal from superman and survive... he is the strongest there is.
but if you ask me its because of the healing factor that allows his anus to heal so it doesnt have much to do with his strength.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 04:25 PM
carver9

Originally posted by wolverinos
superman is having anal sex with hulk in your sig, while its saying the strongest there is.
only hulk can take a full anal from superman and survive... he is the strongepst there is.
but if you ask me its because of the healing factor that allows his anus to heal so it doesnt have much to do with his strength.

confused Ok.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2013 04:28 PM
wolverinos
Restricted

Account Restricted

Achilles

Old Post Aug 1st, 2013 04:09 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Gladz

Old Post Aug 1st, 2013 05:40 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote