KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Drizzt, Bruenor Battlehammer and Pwent v Daredevil, Ronin (hawkeye) and Night Wings

Drizzt, Bruenor Battlehammer and Pwent v Daredevil, Ronin (hawkeye) and Night Wings
Started by: TheCompanions

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheCompanions

Drizzt, Bruenor Battlehammer and Pwent v Daredevil, Ronin (hawkeye) and Night Wings

Drizzt, Bruenor Battlehammer and Pwent

vs

Daredevil, Ronin (hawkeye) and Night Wing

First match Night Wing has restricted to using his fight sticks only. Second match he has standard gear.

Who wins and why?

Last edited by TheCompanions on Sep 11th, 2013 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 04:33 PM
TheCompanions is currently offline Click here to Send TheCompanions a Private Message Find more posts by TheCompanions Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Your user name makes you laughably biased already. Good luck.

I'm higher on Drizzt & Co. than most on this forum. I think they roll this fight. But others will disagree.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 05:04 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCompanions

That seems kinda harsh. I mean it my first post and your already calling me laughably bias based upon my name? I mean there are numerous users on here with comic book characters in there user name and avatars. Does that make them all laughably bias as well? Just seems like your being pretty judgmental. Especially when I have not even given my opinion on the fight yet.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 05:44 PM
TheCompanions is currently offline Click here to Send TheCompanions a Private Message Find more posts by TheCompanions Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

The companions, Drizzt and Bruenor at least, are too stacked with magical gear. Pwent might be considered a weak link but his rage and dwarven toughness will keep him from being put down too soon. If Guen is considered standard gear for Drizzt it is getting downright unfair.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 06:22 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCompanions

I think I made a mismatch. I was unsure how people here would rank them. So I did not want to get bad back lash by putting them against higher level comic characters. But based on your two responses and that I just saw there ranked low meta in the ranking tier thread. I deff created a mismatch thread. This thread should be closed. I apologies.I may created a more even verses thread with these characters in the future.

I originally was thinking Capt/Black panther level characters, but thought I might get bad back lash. But based on recent revelations I believe this would have been much more appropriate match up.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 02:33 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheCompanions
That seems kinda harsh.

Welcome to the internet. Before you get too up in arms, here's the longer version:

This is an old discussion board. We've seen literally thousands of new members. And several members pigeon-hole themselves into being dogged, borderline-irrational backers of 1-2 particular characters. And in nearly every case, their opinions are discredited by a majority because of how tunnel-visioned they are. This is often accompanied by a user name or signature espousing said character.

And you want to know how each of them started? They made an account, posted some threads about their fan crushes, and debated almost exclusively on them for months.

So it doesn't "make" you laughably biased. It makes you seem biased. Which can be the same thing on the interwebs. It's not a prophecy of inherent bias. It's a known handicap that we've learned to identify based on nearly a decade of collective forum experience.

Maybe it's not fair to apply that to you. In fact, it almost certainly isn't before you post anything. But you need to realize the context you're wading into.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheCompanions
I mean it my first post and your already calling me laughably bias based upon my name? I mean there are numerous users on here with comic book characters in there user name and avatars. Does that make them all laughably bias as well? Just seems like your being pretty judgmental. Especially when I have not even given my opinion on the fight yet.

And all those posters tend to handicap themselves as well; and many focus on their fan crushes.

Hell, I can't reliably post in Havok threads right now bc of my signature. Debate is at least 1/3 perception.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 03:37 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I think team Marvel would be hard pressed to beat just Drizzt.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 06:28 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote