KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultraman Vs Brutale (Earth 2 Superman)

Ultraman Vs Brutale (Earth 2 Superman)
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Ultraman Vs Brutale (Earth 2 Superman)

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 07:58 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

ultraman stomps, "brutale" doesnt have a chance

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 11:51 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

How goes this, Galan?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 08:35 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'd like to think Ulty wins, but Brutale is utterly stomping EVERYONE on Earth 2 right now(inc. Steppenwolf and Fate.)

Undecided, atm.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 08:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

How come that the evil versions of Superman are so much above heralds while the original gets beaten monthly... Ultraman, Brutale, SBP...

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 11:44 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
How come that the evil versions of Superman are so much above heralds while the original gets beaten monthly... Ultraman, Brutale, SBP...

Because he's not a psychopath and he holds back.

Superman is DC's true High Herald. The rest (BA, CM, etc..) are just posers.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2013 11:46 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by Galan007
I'd like to think Ulty wins, but Brutale is utterly stomping EVERYONE on Earth 2 right now(inc. Steppenwolf and Fate.)

Undecided, atm.

He literally curbstomped Fate. Granted Fate has had the helmet for like, 5 minutes, and certainly doesn't have any confidence, but still thumb up If Darkseid is in fact more powerful (or significantly more powerful) than what we've seen from him, it's definitely a good start towards re-establishing Darkseid as a legit powerhouse.

He'll most likely only be beaten by plot device.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 12:17 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

In all likelihood, these two are evenly matched and equally powerful. However, it remains to be confirmed that CSA members are equal to their Earth 1 counterparts. Also, it is possible Earth 2 Superman had some kind of power up.

Various in-comics explanations (holding back more than other guys, dynamic powers, mental blocks, etc.) have been tacked on to explain the great variety in power levels of Superman portrayals. But they don't really cover it. The truth is that Superman is the kind of guy perfectly suited to being the one hero that can dominate all the others. So when you want to write a story like that, you use him. On the other hand, that kind of power level is inconvenient in a most other stories. So you tone him down.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 12:15 PM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

They seem pretty evenly matched relatively speaking, but Earth 2 Supes has dat Omega Effect.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 07:58 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
They seem pretty evenly matched relatively speaking, but Earth 2 Supes has dat Omega Effect.

Has he even used it, though? Can't remember.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 08:01 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Golgo13
Has he even used it, though? Can't remember.
Yeah, he's used it a few times:
(please log in to view the image)

Although this ability was initially referred to as "Apokolips death-beams" when the heroes first encountered Brutaal(first scan), this was prior to the revelation that he is really Superman-- thus they likely wouldn't even have considered heat-vision as an option. That said, E2 Alan tanked the attack when he wasn't even prepared for it(second scan), so I'm thinking it is just HV with an Apokoliptian twist. /shrug

Oh and aside from owning Steppenwolf and Fate, Brutaal also shit-stomped E2 Alan and Atom. Dude is a legit powerhouse.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 7th, 2013 at 08:19 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 08:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Don't know how close Superman and Brutal are or the age difference but Superman is learning new things with his heat vision so you might be right...it could be a versatile way of using his heat vision.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums...zps8ac83371.jpg

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums...zps045fda18.jpg

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 08:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
Don't know how close Superman and Brutal are or the age difference but Superman is learning new things with his heat vision so you might be right...it could be a versatile way of using his heat vision.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums...zps8ac83371.jpg

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums...zps045fda18.jpg

What new things? Firing his heat vision as pulses rather than beams?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 08:26 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
What new things? Firing his heat vision as pulses rather than beams?

He didn't even know he could do that per the comic. He just learned that from Wraith.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 08:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

It looked pretty damn Omega Effecty to me, plus didn't he kill Steppenwolf with it?

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 10:12 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Brutaal killed Steppenwolf by karate-chopping him in half, while HV'ing both halves:

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 7th, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 10:19 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Well, never mind that then.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 10:20 PM
Cogito

Originally posted by Galan007
Brutaal killed Steppenwolf by karate-chopping him in half, while HV'ing both halves:

I did that once.

***** had it coming mad

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 10:32 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

That looked brutal... Ah I get it now

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 10:47 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

This superman is the same superman who got defeated by the parademond on earth 2.

Earth 1 superman did not sucumbed to the parademons ans was able to match pysically DS.

So I am not sure if this earth 2 superman is as powerful as earth 1 superman.

Or if earth 1 superman is not as brutal as earth 2 superman.

There are too many variables.

I think Ultraman wins this after a good fight.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2013 10:53 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote