KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry Gauntlet

Sentry Gauntlet
Started by: RockofAges

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RockofAges

Sentry Gauntlet

Sentry with access to ALL his powers, and with his mind as stable as it can possibly be. Complete sanity, there is no void. If you do not know his entire powerset then please look it up before you answer and answer as objectively as possible.

Bloodlust is on for everybody
BFR is off

(please log in to view the image)

Silver Surfer

Thor

World Breaker Hulk

Reed Richards (With one week of prep and access to his lab)

Rune King Thor

Thanos

Last edited by RockofAges on Nov 1st, 2013 at 05:39 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:24 AM
RockofAges is currently offline Click here to Send RockofAges a Private Message Find more posts by RockofAges Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Assuming THANOS doesn't have the IG... SENTRY runs it

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 06:52 AM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Rune King Thor rage stomps

Thanos Rage stomps

Thor win majority

Silver Surfer the same ^^

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 07:11 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

wow you have no debating skills? and have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Just saying

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 02:05 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yea...RKT in an epic stomp.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 02:20 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Thanos and King Thor beats him.
I am also not sure he beats the other two for the majority if every ability they have shown all these years is also available to them.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 02:23 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Might have a chance of beating Surfer,Hulk and Thor.

He gets raped in the rest of the matches

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 02:30 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

are we using current sentry? because nobody know how powerful he is yet. Just that he owned thor. So that right there puts him above thor, surfer, and reed.

I want to see more of current sentry to really make a decision though. he is the closest thing in my eyes to no void and perfectly clear minded

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 02:30 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

i think we are using non death amped sentry with all the powers and abilities he has shown in the past

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 02:42 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

ahhh...well forget everything I just posted

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 02:42 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Unless it's stated in the OP stipulation it's to be considered the current character. Regardless of it being DSENTRY or not SENTRY runs this gauntlet.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 03:03 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Unless it's stated in the OP stipulation it's to be considered the current character. Regardless of it being DSENTRY or not SENTRY runs this gauntlet.

Use the version pictured, and the OP all but said it's 100% vanilla Sentry.

And he stops at WBH. Beyond there lies spite

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 03:19 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

nah he beats wbh...not sure about the rest though. He has more raw power then thanos but I dont know if that will help him win

and RKT is just to much

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 03:23 PM
bbrem123

Originally posted by Cogito
Use the version pictured, and the OP all but said it's 100% vanilla Sentry.

The problem is that this sentry has never been shown and we can only guess to how powerful he is

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 03:24 PM
the Darkone

Originally posted by bbrem123
wow you have no debating skills? and have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Just saying

Im just saying that's opinion but it's not fact, I can say your a troll and debate to save your soul, just saying !!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 03:28 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

nah he beats wbh...not sure about the rest though. He has more raw power then thanos but I dont know if that will help him win

and RKT is just to much
how in the hell does he have more Raw power than Thanos

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 03:30 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

The problem is that this sentry has never been shown and we can only guess to how powerful he is

That's pretty much how half the vs. here go

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 03:30 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by Cogito
That's pretty much how half the vs. here go
haha true

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 03:53 PM
bbrem123

Originally posted by Insane Titan
how in the hell does he have more Raw power than Thanos
what power output has thanos done that is close to manipulating molecules at the degree sentry can. or even close to what wwh sentry did. Dont get me wrong thanos is a beast all around and i see him winning. Just can see him having more raw power at his disposal

I would love for that view to change though because thanos is a much better character then sentry

unless i am missing something or forgetting something he has done

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 03:56 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I have a very hard time imagining Sentry beating WBH. IF he does, he definitely isn't beating Reed /w/ a week of prep-- the same Reed who didn't need any formal prep to kill a Celestial.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 03:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote