KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » King Of Speedsters Vs Justice League of America!

King Of Speedsters Vs Justice League of America!
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

King Of Speedsters Vs Justice League of America!

1. Zoom
2. Barry Allen
3. Wally West
4. Professor Zoom
5. Adult Bart Allen
6. Walter West
7. Savitar

vs

1. OWAW Superman
2. DCnU Captain Atom
3. Orion
4. Martian Manhunter
5. Ion 2, Kyle
6. Elemental Firestorm
7. Hal (SC Parallax)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 12:22 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Team 2.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 01:34 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Team 2.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 02:10 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Zoom solos.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 06:42 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

t2

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 09:11 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Warlord
t2

Who takes Professor Zoom or Zoom? Or Walter with SF?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 09:54 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

there was a pretty good debate in the zoom vs superboy prime thread. OWAW supes is no different than SBP in my book and if we look at the collective of Zooms showings (besides his first apearence) he should be able to beat him. The lanterns you have in t2 should tip the scales also

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 10:19 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

there was a pretty good debate in the zoom vs superboy prime thread. OWAW supes is no different than SBP in my book and if we look at the collective of Zooms showings (besides his first apearence) he should be able to beat him. The lanterns you have in t2 should tip the scales also

Zoom does not equal Professor Zoom. Professor Zoom is a lot more dangerous than Zoom. With his time manipulating powers.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 10:48 AM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

so which zoom are you using?
you just said zoom in the OP

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 10:53 AM
DarkSaint85

Team 1. Not to mention, and adult Bart was speedstealing speedsters just by looking at them.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 10:58 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

so which zoom are you using?
you just said zoom in the OP

Both Zoom's as in the list.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 10:59 AM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

sleep
my bad

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 11:00 AM
Mindset

Re: King Of Speedsters Vs Justice League of America!

Originally posted by Golgo13

5. Adult Bart Allen

vs

5. Ion 2, Kyle
Close fight, but Kyle.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 11:03 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Speedsters.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 05:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

I like team 2's chances with that pu$$y Ion Kyle and DCnU Captain Atom.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 07:41 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decimus

Speedsters. Owaw Superman is not Prime- at most he would be 10-30% prime without guardian amp with sufficient sun amp he could eventually get to prime's level -possibly. SC Parallax has no real feats. Ion 2 is a joke and thrown into the speed force (Ion 1 wins this though) Manhunter gets decimated via imps. Dcnu captain atom and Firestorm are transformed into statues effectively bfr them in the present. Orion can't even see most of his opponents. Team two is more versatile but the deciding factor is undeniably the effectiveness of team 1's powers on all of the second team with 3 to 4 members of the team completely out of this from the get go.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:30 AM
Decimus is currently offline Click here to Send Decimus a Private Message Find more posts by Decimus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote