KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WBH Vs Kurse

WBH Vs Kurse
Started by: SouthSpawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SouthSpawn

WBH Vs Kurse

Kurse in his most powerful form.

Can WBH pull out the W?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 09:13 PM
SouthSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send SouthSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by SouthSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk wins.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 09:17 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins.

this...........

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 09:25 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LGU

Hulk crushes him.

Cheers.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 11:38 PM
LGU is currently offline Click here to Send LGU a Private Message Find more posts by LGU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

WBH but I think it won't be a one hit ko.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 11:38 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

WBH stomps him

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 26th, 2013 11:49 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Speculation abound, but Fin Fang Foom amped up was able to take on two "WBH" level beings in She Hulk and A-Bomb.

He was operating at 17-27 Hercs iirc. If we split that up it comes out to around either 13 Hercs, or 8 Hercs that a WBH operates at.

If we're thinking of a number. I admit, speculation, but the number about adds up to what that many Hercs can dish out (the planet destroying). Which means normal Hulk "tanked" a shot a lot more powerful than WBH...

Meh. WBH wins anyway.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:14 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

WBH

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:17 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Speculation abound, but Fin Fang Foom amped up was able to take on two "WBH" level beings in She Hulk and A-Bomb.

He was operating at 17-27 Hercs iirc. If we split that up it comes out to around either 13 Hercs, or 8 Hercs that a WBH operates at.

If we're thinking of a number. I admit, speculation, but the number about adds up to what that many Hercs can dish out (the planet destroying). Which means normal Hulk "tanked" a shot a lot more powerful than WBH...

Meh. WBH wins anyway.
iirc that was the wish power he retained, as in how much magic water was poured on him

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:23 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by psycho gundam
iirc that was the wish power he retained, as in how much magic water was poured on him
Maybe.

Though I think it was all the mystical nukes he was eating:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2wf0k7t.jpg

Using this as a rough basis though puts him twice as strong as Kurse and 8 times as strong as Thor though.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:27 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LGU

What makes you think either of them were at (or even near) Hulk's levels? Hulk was stopped from fighting them more or less immediately and was told he was back on Earth before She Hulk sucker-punched him.

It's also worth pointing out that both She Hulk and A-Bomb apparently grew massively in power between fighting Foom and fighting Hulk and Betty; it was stated that they were "not just absorbing the energy - they're augmenting it." They were initially normal sized when fighting Foom, but when they start fighting the Hulk they were all big enough to step on Foom like an ant.

Cheers.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:28 AM
LGU is currently offline Click here to Send LGU a Private Message Find more posts by LGU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Maybe.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2wf0k7t.jpg

Using this as a rough basis though puts him twice as strong as Kurse and 8 times as strong as Thor though.
could be wrong but it seems like they mean that she has the power to wish him away but FFF has more than her and can resist or something to that effect. in that whole page the crisis was to use the remaining power to possibly wish the missiles away or chance wishing the dragon away with the same power as she has, just more of it. cho sort of confirms that by asking if a "wish is a wish, isn't it?" and the answer is: no since the implication is that FF's desire to stay and destroy shit would make that ladies wish a waste of effort.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:37 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by LGU
What makes you think either of them were at (or even near) Hulk's levels? Hulk was stopped from fighting them more or less immediately and was told he was back on Earth before She Hulk sucker-punched him.

It's also worth pointing out that both She Hulk and A-Bomb apparently grew massively in power between fighting Foom and fighting Hulk and Betty; it was stated that they were "not just absorbing the energy - they're augmenting it." They were initially normal sized when fighting Foom, but when they start fighting the Hulk they were all big enough to step on Foom like an ant.

Cheers.
More or less judging by the rapid boost in power that seemed somewhat akin to WBH, that allowed them to knock Foom around. But also by them augmenting the initial amount enough to match the amped Hulk twins.

Also, Hulk stopped fighting after trading blows once. Red She Hulk didn't. It seems likely they were all equals at that stage.

Though everyone was outside amped except Hulk (until he got hit by the nukes), so meh.

Like I said, it's speculation, but it roughly follows things.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:39 AM
LGU

Maybe.

Well Hulk at that point was only radiating 0.21 Hercs of "mystic energy" - that was half as much as Monica Rappacini so I don't think it was intended as a power level comment.

Cheers.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:41 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by psycho gundam
could be wrong but it seems like they mean that she has the power to wish him away but FFF has more than her and can resist or something to that effect. in that whole page the crisis was to use the remaining power to possibly wish the missiles away or chance wishing the dragon away with the same power as she has, just more of it. cho sort of confirms that by asking if a "wish is a wish, isn't it?" and the answer is: no since the implication is that FF's desire to stay and destroy shit would make that ladies wish a waste of effort.
Maybe. But then again, Hulk with .21 Hercs of mystic energy was able to wish everything away.

Actually, that whole thing doesn't make sense considering all the Hulks should have had more wishing energy in them after absorbing the bombs, and they were all more powerful than Foom at that point...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:42 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by LGU
Well Hulk at that point was only radiating 0.21 Hercs of "mystic energy" - that was half as much as Monica Rappacini so I don't think it was intended as a power level comment.

Cheers.
They did make a distinction everytime they spoke of mystical energy though.

In Foom's case, they simply said he was too powerful. And that Hulk was the only one who could absorb that much radiation, which seems to indicate power more than mystical energy.

Of course, that was completely ignored when Hulk made his wish, but before then it stuck.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:46 AM
LGU

More or less judging by the rapid boost in power that seemed somewhat akin to WBH, that allowed them to knock Foom around. But also by them augmenting the initial amount enough to match the amped Hulk twins.

Also, Hulk stopped fighting after trading blows once. Red She Hulk didn't. It seems likely they were all equals at that stage.

Though everyone was outside amped except Hulk (until he got hit by the nukes), so meh.

Like I said, it's speculation, but it roughly follows things.

Even if we assume that they were all equals at giant-size (which I am skeptical of; at best it's a "not enough data to go on" scenario as the fight was so short), they evidently received a colossal amp between fighting Foom and fighting the Hulks. Hulk and Betty were also presumably amped when they grew giant sized so there are way too many variables involved to call how She Hulk and Rick as they were fighting Foom would stack up IMHO.

Cheers.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:46 AM
LGU

They did make a distinction everytime they spoke of mystical energy though.

In Foom's case, they simply said he was too powerful. And that Hulk was the only one who could absorb that much radiation, which seems to indicate power more than mystical energy.

Of course, that was completely ignored when Hulk made his wish, but before then it stuck.

They said that Foom was "too powerful to move" against his will but then Monica immediately decided (and eventually did, successfully) wish to teleport the Hulk back from the Dark Dimension - presumably against his will as he had finally found an eternal peace of sorts there.

Unless Foom was suddenly vastly more powerful than the Hulk, the only interpretation consistent with all the evidence is that all the references to "Hercs" in that issue referred to the mystic wishing energy. Hence, Monica with 0.53 Hercs was unable to BFR Foom, with 17.34 Hercs, but was able to teleport Hulk who only had 0.21 Hercs. Hulk with 0.21 Hercs was able to effectively undo everything because his wish gave "everyone what they wanted" rather than trying to force it against their will.

Cheers.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:55 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by LGU
Even if we assume that they were all equals at giant-size (which I am skeptical of; at best it's a "not enough data to go on" scenario as the fight was so short), they evidently received a colossal amp between fighting Foom and fighting the Hulks. Hulk and Betty were also presumably amped when they grew giant sized so there are way too many variables involved to call how She Hulk and Rick as they were fighting Foom would stack up IMHO.

Cheers.
I realize, but considering they seemed equal in that short stint, and we'll never get more data than that, it seems reasonable.

Which is why I believe they augmented the initial energy enough to match them. Unless they also got hit by the burst that hit Hulk/Red She Hulk.

I believe after they were hit by the initial bombs, they grew rapidly to somewhere around WBH levels. Based on they would have gotten destroyed if they were normal levels. Then I think they either received another hit, or they augmented the first to grow to amped WBH levels.

Just trying to put a rough estimate on how much more powerful WBH was than your top tier/Kurse. 8 times seems a rough enough gauge to one shot a Thor too, so it seems to add up.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:58 AM
Naija boy

WBh stomps

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 27th, 2013 12:59 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote