KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supergod Hercules vs Celestials

Supergod Hercules vs Celestials
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

Supergod Hercules vs Celestials

This is the Celestial host that came to Asgard

Who wins

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 03:45 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

The Celestials are a joke now.

SG Hercules stomps them.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 04:39 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

This is the Celestials that came to Asgard , read the OP

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 05:33 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RockofAges

In an attempt to make certain characters (such as Reed Richards) more awe inspiring, writers have resorted to annoying tactics that have reduced the standing of the Celestials. I, however, remember them in their full glory, and know what they are capable of.

A single celestial stomps so hard the fight is over before it even begins.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 08:36 PM
RockofAges is currently offline Click here to Send RockofAges a Private Message Find more posts by RockofAges Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

SG Hercules Was Multiversal

I have returned

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 09:21 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
The Celestials are a joke now.
Eh? confused

The Celestials have been depicted more powerfully in the last few years then they ever have before.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 09:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao

I have returned

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 09:26 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Galan007
Eh? confused

The Celestials have been depicted more powerfully in the last few years then they ever have before.

Being one shotted by an Asgardian axe says otherwise. And they killed dozens (maybe hundreds) of Celestials with that very same weapon.

You think that axe would do anything vs Galactus? No right?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 09:28 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Being one shotted by an Asgardian axe says otherwise. And they killed dozens (maybe hundreds) of Celestials with that very same weapon.

You think that axe would do anything vs Galactus? No right?
I honestly don't know anything about this axe, tbh. The last Celestial feat I recall was one of them creating the multiverse. If they've been downplayed since then, my bad. thumb up

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 09:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I honestly don't know anything about this axe, tbh. The last Celestial feat I recall was one of them creating the multiverse. If they've been downplayed since then, my bad. thumb up

You probably do, you just chose to block it out of your mind cause of the absolute bullsh|t coming out of Marvel these days.

It's that Jamberjorn or whatever that the Apocalypse twins are using to kill Celestials. Kang put Thor on to it and then the twins got their hands on it and used it to butcher a crapload of Celestials.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 10:40 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lol, I really haven't seen this. You got the scans or an issue# handy?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 10:59 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Lol, I really haven't seen this. You got the scans or an issue# handy?

Uncanny Avengers 7 is where the stupid begins.
http://marvel.wikia.com/Jarnbjorn

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 11:02 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 11:17 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

You probably do, you just chose to block it out of your mind cause of the absolute bullsh|t coming out of Marvel these days.

It's that Jamberjorn or whatever that the Apocalypse twins are using to kill Celestials. Kang put Thor on to it and then the twins got their hands on it and used it to butcher a crapload of Celestials.

That's not Celestials being jobbed, that's Asgard getting the respect it deserves.

Thor should enchant a sword that can one shot Galactus and other Cosmic Entities.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 11:20 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Not a low showing. That axe was designed to take out Celestials. That's like me bringing up Drax taking out Thanos as a low showing.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 11:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

lol

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That's not Celestials being jobbed, that's Asgard getting the respect it deserves.

Thor should enchant a sword that can one shot Galactus and other Cosmic Entities.

thumb up

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Anyone have scans of this thing, for pete's sake?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 11:27 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

I'm too lazy. sad

Read Uncanny Avengers #6 and #7.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 11:34 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'm too lazy.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2013 11:37 PM