KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Opps!! I Lost All My Powers Battle!

Opps!! I Lost All My Powers Battle!
Started by: JBL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JBL
Wrestling God

Opps!! I Lost All My Powers Battle!

Juggernaut, hulk, thor, superman, wonder woman and black adam lose their powers and super strength but not their size. They all start fighting like hell to kill the other, batman comes along gets slapped and joins the fight, No weapons. Who is the last standing?

Last edited by JBL on Jan 22nd, 2014 at 09:39 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 09:36 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

well batman is the best fighter out of the group. And wonder woman sucks...... sooooooooo hulk or juggernaut. They have no super strength but would still be physically stronger unless they are back to human size

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 09:38 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
well batman is the best fighter out of the group. And wonder woman sucks...... sooooooooo hulk or juggernaut. They have no super strength but would still be physically stronger unless they are back to human size
But would their size slow them down? big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 09:39 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Wonder Woman's the best fighter out of those who lose super powers.

And Batman loses his superpower, "the Power of Being Batman," so he shouldn't perform nearly as well.

However, even sans power, Hulk's, what, a 10-foot giant slab of muscle? It'd be reeeeeeally hard to hurt him. Ditto Jugs. I'd go with Hulk.

Size isn't really a detriment when you've got muscles like that. Nothing prevents a body builder from having a quick punch.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 09:41 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

Originally posted by Q99
Wonder Woman's the best fighter out of those who lose super powers.

And Batman loses his superpower, "the Power of Being Batman," so he shouldn't perform nearly as well.

However, even sans power, Hulk's, what, a 10-foot giant slab of muscle? It'd be reeeeeeally hard to hurt him. Ditto Jugs. I'd go with Hulk.

Size isn't really a detriment when you've got muscles like that. Nothing prevents a body builder from having a quick punch.
.......batman is the best fighter

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 09:43 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

They all die of heart attacks.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 09:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They all die of heart attacks.
wonder woman dies first. so I guess batman dies last since he has a relatively normal body?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 09:58 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Diana Kills them all except Superman.

Clark demands that she submits.

Superman wins.

The end.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:01 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Batman.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:02 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Thor wins

Dcnu Batman/ Diana are pale imitations of of their past portrayals

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:02 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

hulk wins easy.. one swing and everybody goes flyn juggs power being gone leaves him a small man like he was before the bans

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:04 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Shabazz916
hulk wins easy.. one swing and everybody goes flyn juggs power being gone leaves him a small man like he was before the bans

Think about what you're saying.

How fast do you think a being of that size with no super-powers can throw a punch?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:07 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Dcnu Batman/ Diana are pale imitations of of their past portrayals

Hardly, Batman is pretty much the same as always. In the Death of the Family storyline he took on roughly 100 Arkham inmates and appeared to tank a bazooka rocket.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:10 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Shabazz916
You do know that the OP stipulates that they don't lose their size right? Batman wins this fight and that's a fact.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:12 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Think about what you're saying.

How fast do you think a being of that size with no super-powers can throw a punch?

With muscles like that? Really fast.

Hulk's not at the point where the square-cube rule plays against him much. He's more like fighting a very large bear, and a polar bear can run 25 mph in short bursts...

Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
wonder woman dies first.

Oh, not even close. She can avoid a charging Hulk way longer than most of them.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:13 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol.

Banner dies for sure. Either he becomes weedy Banner, or he caves in and dies of a heart attack.

Ditto Juggy.

Black Adam, Superman, WW and Batman at least are human sized and wouldn't suffer joint problems etc.

WW without her blessings reverts to a clay statue I guess.

BA accidentally shouts SHAZAM and kills himself.

Does Bats lose his powers of PIS?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:13 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by deathslash
You do know that the OP stipulates that they don't lose their size right? Batman wins this fight and that's a fact.

Diana is a superior fighter and her temperament lends to her landing a decisive blow first.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:14 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Q99
With muscles like that? Really fast.

Hulk's not at the point where the square-cube rule plays against him much. He's more like fighting a very large bear, and a polar bear can run 25 mph in short bursts...

Oh, not even close. She can avoid a charging Hulk way longer than most of them.

Fast twitch muscles must be trained. To my knowledge, Hulk has no extensive combat/fitness training whatsoever.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:16 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Diana is a superior fighter and her temperament lends to her landing a decisive blow first.
laughing Bruce would Batkick the shit out of her and you know it.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:26 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Marvel
The Might of the Infinite

Probably hulk due to his seemingly super human strength and rage issues....Unless they just gang up on him first off.

If so I'd say Batman should take it

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 10:48 PM
Mr Marvel is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Marvel a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote