KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Brutal VS Genis vell

Brutal VS Genis vell
Started by: JuggernautMania

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brutal VS Genis vell

who do you think wins? i believe Brutal will win but what do you think?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 12:45 PM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Genis

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 12:57 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brutal is darkseid on steroids. and earth 2 darkseid is > average darkseid.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 01:00 PM
JuggernautMania is currently offline Click here to Send JuggernautMania a Private Message Find more posts by JuggernautMania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

If he has a weakness Genis will pick up on it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 01:14 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magic Joe
If he has a weakness Genis will pick up on it.

as of right now he doesnt have any. he has the Omega beams of darkseid and overall enhanced by him. plus the way he took atom out i dont see anyone below trans doing such thing to atom.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 01:27 PM
8swords

Originally posted by JuggernautMania
as of right now he doesnt have any. he has the Omega beams of darkseid and overall enhanced by him. plus the way he took atom out i dont see anyone below trans doing such thing to atom.

arent you giving brutale a little too much hype because of that showing?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 02:04 PM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude did you see what he did to atom?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 02:06 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Genis in a stomp

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 03:13 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tony Stark
Brutaal in a stomp

now thats the truth right there amigo.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 03:30 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Brutal is darkseid on steroids. and earth 2 darkseid is > average darkseid.

What?

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 05:01 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Bruutal doesn't have a single showing that puts him above high Herald. Hell, does he have a showing that puts him in that tier. He has been portrayed as beastly but against low tier beings and the high tiers that he took out doesn't have a single ft to their credit. Genis stomps and Jugs is trolling.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 05:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

now thats the truth right there amigo.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 05:39 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Bruutal doesn't have a single showing that puts him above high Herald. Hell, does he have a showing that puts him in that tier. He has been portrayed as beastly but against low tier beings and the high tiers that he took out doesn't have a single ft to their credit. Genis stomps and Jugs is trolling.

as i said already. completely stomping a younger superman. one shotting fate and treating Atom the way no herald ever did. aside of that watch all his overall feats that guy just stomps everyone and anything who gets in his way, if you cant see this guy is indeed suppose to be a trans leveler then go wipe that green stuff off your lips.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 05:43 PM
carver9

as i said already. completely stomping a younger superman. one shotting fate and treating Atom the way no herald ever did. aside of that watch all his overall feats that guy just stomps everyone and anything who gets in his way, if you cant see this guy is indeed suppose to be a trans leveler then go wipe that green stuff off your lips.

Which still puts him below Blue Marvel, Superman, Hulk, Sentry, Captain Marvel, and Thor.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 05:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which still puts him below Blue Marvel, Superman, Hulk, Sentry, Captain Marvel, and Thor.

not if we look at the way he did it. thor cant even beat a meta that easily. look at the ownage thread and the recent posts. havok sending thor flying, the u foes rape him. taskmaster making him bleed. there is no hig herald that could treat Atom and Fate the way he did. not to mention he has the omega beams of darkseid and is basically darkseid with a boost.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 05:47 PM
carver9

not if we look at the way he did it. thor cant even beat a meta that easily. look at the ownage thread and the recent posts. havok sending thor flying, the u foes rape him. taskmaster making him bleed. there is no hig herald that could treat Atom and Fate the way he did. not to mention he has the omega beams of darkseid and is basically darkseid with a boost.

Are you ready to compare fts? I will let you choose anyone off my list versus your Bruutal. Deal?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 05:55 PM
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you ready to compare fts? I will let you choose anyone off my list versus your Bruutal. Deal?

the things he did could not be done so easily by thor. maybe by the others, however judging by the fact he is steamrolling anything he encouters i am very sure that DC is portraying him step by step as the new sbp if not even greater. he is basically a darkseid that killed gods with a power boost and that alone should put him above the high herald category. why not? its enough for zeus am i right? i mean zeus has shitty showings of him getting humiliated but everybody wank him because of his skyfather title. well brutaal at the very least has some kind of statement and showing that he is a darkseid +

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 06:04 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 06:33 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuggernautMania
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
(please log in to view the image)

yeah we all know you found a new picture on google and you are very trigger happy to use it. but please contredict my statements.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 06:37 PM
carver9

the things he did could not be done so easily by thor. maybe by the others, however judging by the fact he is steamrolling anything he encouters i am very sure that DC is portraying him step by step as the new sbp if not even greater. he is basically a darkseid that killed gods with a power boost and that alone should put him above the high herald category. why not? its enough for zeus am i right? i mean zeus has shitty showings of him getting humiliated but everybody wank him because of his skyfather title. well brutaal at the very least has some kind of statement and showing that he is a darkseid +

Why not Thor? Also, you keep clinging to statements. What about the statement of Sentry stalemating GALACTUS? What about the statement of it taking someone in Galactus power to stop Hulk?

You keep clinging to this same lame fight. Hulk took out a full powered Rulk with a thunderclap. The same Rulk that killed Grandmaster, Dormammu, Surfer, etc, etc... Thor has fought against Celestial and even withstood attacks from an enraged Celestial. Blue Marvel taking on Anti Man and Sentry along with the Avengers doo doo on all of your fts along with killing Shuma.

Stop relying on statements and stop relying on those lame fts because everyone here have fts AND statements that is a lot better. You don't see me going around using this scan where it states Hulk is the most powerful creature on the planet and during the time this was said, beings like Zeus was roaming the planet.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...?sort=3&o=3

Or this scan where it states every hero and villain alike fears Hulk power.

http://postimg.org/image/iykvts2kt/

I honestly don't think you believe what you are saying. I think you are saying all of this out of fun. Well, I am going to have a good time correcting you.

Last edited by carver9 on Mar 5th, 2014 at 06:44 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 06:41 PM