KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos/Lord Marvell vs Apocalypse/Magneto

Thanos/Lord Marvell vs Apocalypse/Magneto
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

Thanos/Lord Marvell vs Apocalypse/Magneto

Who wins

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 09:50 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

seriously???

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 09:55 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Warlord
seriously???
I know, Apoc is pretty uber these days

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 09:58 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

ok maybe i miss something but why won't anyone from T1 solo this?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 10:05 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Because Apoc has a good showing against a young Thor and stalemated a few decent opponents, plus LM has no strength feats

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 10:42 AM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

ok then...Thanos still takes them to school

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 11:03 AM
Diesldude

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Because Apoc has a good showing against a young Thor and stalemated a few decent opponents, plus LM has no strength feats

You're making a very convincing argument for team 2, so you better give team one a Cosmic Cube to make it fair.

Last edited by Diesldude on Jun 4th, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 11:46 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Who wins

Any one person from T1 solos.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 11:49 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by zopzop
Any one person from T1 solos.
inclined to agree

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 12:29 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killdeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apocalypse beat a young, inexperienced Thor who didn't even have Mjolnir at the time.

In the previous Avengers volume the Avengers fight a future version of Apocalypse and his Horsemen and it results in Thor beating Apoc for most of the fight.

It just shows that Apocalypse can't hang with Herald level characters.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 12:41 PM
Killdeo is currently offline Click here to Send Killdeo a Private Message Find more posts by Killdeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Killdeo
In the previous Avengers volume the Avengers fight a future version of Apocalypse and his Horsemen and it results in Thor beating Apoc for most of the fight.

It just shows that Apocalypse can't hang with Herald level characters.

Wow... that is exaggeration.

He didn't beat future Apocalypse at all... what happened was that Thor couldn't do anything to him. Apocalypse sent him flying through the building. Then Thor attacked him with full force and hit him directly with mjolnir and didn't have any power to even hurt him, zero effect. That was it,... then Apocalypse and his four horsemen again traveled through time. And that was in 2010.

The only fight that really showed the fight between the two was when Apocalypse made a joke out of young Thor.

Last edited by Xplosive on Jun 4th, 2014 at 03:05 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 02:57 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Team 1 stomps horribly.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 04:45 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I want to say something so bad about this thread but I am going to leave it alone.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 05:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

So why even post in the first place?

Either a case of stupidity or being a coward?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 05:07 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I think one of the most important things to note from Thor/Apoc's battle in UA(other than Apoc wiping his ass with an immature Thor, of course) is that Apoc only sustained a small cut in his armor, despite Thor landing a direct strike with Jarnbjorn. smile

As for the Thor/Future Apoc battle in the previous Avengers series: no, Thor never did appear to gain the upper hand, based on what we saw.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2014 05:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote