KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs. Ares

Namor vs. Ares
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Namor vs. Ares

I'm going with the god of war in this.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 8th, 2014 06:45 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Namor 10/10.

Every single time they fought, Namor has humiliated Ares (even when Ares had back up).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2014 06:58 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magog

This is borderline spite...unless completely dehydrated, Namor

Old Post Jun 8th, 2014 09:15 PM
Magog is currently offline Click here to Send Magog a Private Message Find more posts by Magog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Don't know much about Marvel Ares, but Dc Ares eats namor.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 12:39 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

They already fought and Namor stomps him. Hell...Namor used him as a battering ram to beat on Wonderman.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 12:55 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Yeah......that was awesome.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jun 9th, 2014 10:29 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

This is a good fight. I would go with Ares because of the axe and fighting skill along with perception of time (that's maybe PIS?). This is a forum fight, not a comic one.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:47 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
This is a good fight. I would go with Ares because of the axe and fighting skill along with perception of time (that's maybe PIS?). This is a forum fight, not a comic one.

Very strange viewpoint to take.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 03:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

You realize that every time they fought Namor won? Even when Ares had teammates helping him, the outcome was the same.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 04:20 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by zopzop
You realize that every time they fought Namor won? Even when Ares had teammates helping him, the outcome was the same.
So why didn't Ares land an axe hit? And when did Namor actually ko Ares? A win is when someone koes, kills, or bfrs the other. Nothing else

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 05:07 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Namor wins

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 05:25 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oldsmokey

So why didn't Ares land an axe hit?

Because Ares is a joke to Namor, who outstats Ares across the board and has no problem smacking him around like a child.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 05:33 PM
oldsmokey is currently offline Click here to Send oldsmokey a Private Message Find more posts by oldsmokey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by oldsmokey
Because Ares is a joke to Namor, who outstats Ares across the board and has no problem smacking him around like a child.

But PIS factor's in that. Ares is supposed to be one of the most skilled Olympians. He is millions of years old with experience. Namor is skilled but not by that much. There is no way in a forum fight Ares is not hitting Namor with his axe. I'm sorry, but that is the truth.

Cap, Batman, Spidey, etc. are outstat but that doesn't mean they can't win with skill and using hax weapons.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 05:48 PM
DarkSaint85

Showings of his skill?

I've read Ares' comics, and I'd say he's only about 1.1 times Namors skill level, but 0.8 of his strength level.

However, I've weighted strength to be 2.5 time more important in thisfifight.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 06:16 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

lololol

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 06:22 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oldsmokey

But PIS factor's in that. Ares is supposed to be one of the most skilled Olympians. He is millions of years old with experience. Namor is skilled but not by that much. There is no way in a forum fight Ares is not hitting Namor with his axe. I'm sorry, but that is the truth.

Damn, good to know. I'll go burn my comics now.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 06:25 PM
oldsmokey is currently offline Click here to Send oldsmokey a Private Message Find more posts by oldsmokey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Namor has been stabbed plenty of times, barring decapitation, Namor should be able to withstand a fair few shots from Ares' axe even.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 06:36 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So why didn't Ares land an axe hit? And when did Namor actually ko Ares? A win is when someone koes, kills, or bfrs the other. Nothing else

He did.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 06:37 PM
carver9

He did land an ax hit and after that he got used as a ping pong ball against Wonderman, and a group of other Avengers.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 06:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Showings of his skill?

I've read Ares' comics, and I'd say he's only about 1.1 times Namors skill level, but 0.8 of his strength level.

However, I've weighted strength to be 2.5 time more important in thisfifight.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 10th, 2014 06:39 PM