KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyborg Vs Ghost Rider

Cyborg Vs Ghost Rider
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Cyborg Vs Ghost Rider

New52 Vic, no boom tube. Danny Ketch GR, no inter-dimensional travel.

Two questions i personally have are, would GR's penance stare work if Vic closed his human eye?
Could Vic interface with GR's bike in any way?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2014 09:20 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

gr wins hands down 10/10 spite against poor cyborg

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 02:19 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Okay.
Well thanks for posting to my two threads. You...definitely posted! laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 02:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'd say no way he would interface with the bike--it's been shown to be demonic in nature and on at least a couple occasions i believe it came across as being nearly sentient, though i'd need to go back and look to find specific instances.

the stare would likely work on vic imo, since it's still feeding visual info to his human mind. it would be really odd to see him close just one eye to avoid it anyway. i guess you could make a case for it failing, as it has against other mechanical entities, but i think in his case if that happened, it would be more pis than anything.

overall, vic could put a hurting on gr, but i think gr's durability is too much in the end and he would physically beat cyborg down.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 02:57 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Is that all you need to avoid the PS? Shut your eyes?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 03:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol people have tried. gr usually just grabs their head and forces them open from what i remember of such scenes. i thought he tried it on dd once. funny i can't recall how that turned out. i THOUGHT it did not affect matt. something to check i guess......

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 03:04 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is that all you need to avoid the PS? Shut your eyes?

The reason i ask is Vic avoided possession by Jericho doing the same thing, pre52, smarties. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 09:22 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Gr physically beats him without the PS, that chain and bike are evil things.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 10:21 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Interesting!
They seemed about even in strength from what i looked up.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:20 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by riv6672
Interesting!
They seemed about even in strength from what i looked up.
marvel is famous for downplaying the power of its characters.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:27 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Cant argue that. smile

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 04:51 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Ketch Rider stomps

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 06:05 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

rider

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 12:25 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Huh, guess Cyborg's stock didnt rise that much having been promoted to the A team.
Will try for a better match up!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 12:26 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by riv6672
The reason i ask is Vic avoided possession by Jericho doing the same thing, pre52, smarties. stick out tongue

Ah.

I stand corrected!

As for this match I reckonGR would still be able to compel Cyborg to look at him and receive a PS. Even if its through his tech eye.

Conversely, Cyborg would not be able to control the bike.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 12:27 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Rider doesnt need PS.
He could use it for an easy win.

But I'd like to think he wouldnt be b!tch about it.

The chain if used correctly can cut through any material known to man, especially flesh and metal.

The bike is mentally linked to GR...and ridiculously fast.

GR wraps the chain around the Borg, slams him a couple times, gets his head blown of, regens it, laughs demonically...the bikes then steals it on the Borg from behind completely ramming him to the floor. GR then starts trading punches with him and then gets bored and kills him.

Or he just uses the chains an restrains Cyborg with the chain, has the bike wheel spin his face to shreds...attemps to teabag the Borg an remembers he has no balls, then PS's him an rides off leaving the borg malfunctioning and in excruciating pain.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 12:40 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Any material known to man?

No wonder Wolverine and Cap avoid GR! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 12:50 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Lol, Wolverine would be a broken man for the rest of his days if he came at GR, the PS would undoubtably turn him into a babbling canadian.

Cap on the other hand, well hes enforced pain on his enemies...so he would be a broken man too.

And a metal cyborg is no match for gods vengance incarnate.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 12:56 PM
riv6672

That didnt really (at all) address the subject of my lame joke.
Nice rant, though! smile

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 01:02 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Oh I know, The advantage they usually have over opponents with the whole unbreakable material shiz. Which they wouldnt have here.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2014 01:17 PM