KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Congratulations! You win the right to write the following events..

Congratulations! You win the right to write the following events..
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Congratulations! You win the right to write the following events..

DC and Marvel have decided to do another crossover.

A certifiable writer (say, Mark Waid) depicts the storylines, but as far as the actual 'meat' of the action, YOU've been picked to portray it.

Remember, this is an official storyline, and that implies a certain amount of respect for the characters involved. You may like a certain character, sure, but should he win? You can be a Wonder Woman fan but, if she were to face Thanos in a comic, deep down you probably know that she can't beat him straight up. You can work around that, as far as it's in character, and also as long as it doesn't deviate too much from the setting of the scenario (so she doesn't randomly call Zeus or the Godwave or whatever shit comic fans wouldn't actually enjoy reading about).

Be as specific as you'd like about how the fight would play out. Dialogue included. Don't drag it too far, though. It can also end inconclusively, but don't be a b*tch. Remember, you have like 5 pages each (and that's for fights that are very important. Choose which ones you think those are)

With that said...

Thor/Wonder Woman
Context:
Odin killed Hyppolita to prevent war with the amazonians and possibly Olympus. He is in Odin sleep, and this is Diana's chance to get revenge. Thor is the only one standing over him. Sword, lasso and shield are on her. Thor knows her intentions.

Superman/Flash race
Context: They're on the edge of the Universe. An artifact is sent backwards towards the center the Universe at unimaginable speeds - once it reaches it, everything will implode, taking the whole of creation with it. Superman can't fly, otherwise his gravity manipulation will just push him further towards the edge of the Universe, so he has to run. Due to the speed-force, an energy 'road' is made in their proximity and they can also interact with eachother. Whoever touches the artifact will die. They both know this, so are trying to sacrifice themselves for the other. Go.

Black Adam vs Hulk
Context: Due to the Superman/Flash race, time/space is mangled, the Warbound arrive in Khandaq just as Osiris and Isis are killed by the Horsemen. Black Adam gets back and, thinking that they're the ones that killed his loved ones, engages and kills them all. Hulk just lands, seeing them all dead. Adam thinks Hulk is the last horseman. Both are grieving too much for words.

Superman vs Thanos
Context: Saturn. Thanos has to fingerprint-activate a device that converts DC's solar system into sustenance for Galactus, who desperately needs it so that he can go back in the Marvel Universe. If he does not, the Universal concepts (such as Death) will fade out of existence within the MU. The rest of the population within the Marvel Universe will be completly fine, though. Superman stands between him and the device. To get here, Thanos killed Batman and Wonder Woman.

Wolverine vs Aquaman
Context: Wolverine killed Mera, who he thought was about to invade with Atlantis' army and kill thousands of the population (he was in fact manipulated by Black Manta to believe so). Aquaman finds this out from a nearby fish (lol). He goes and searches for Wolverine. Jean cuts his path and probes him telepathically. Unprepared for the rage inside him, she was put into a coma when she telepathically tried to get inside his head. Wolverine thinks Aquaman hurt her as retaliation.

Gladiator vs Hal Jordan
Context: The Imperial Guard think Hal and his fellow lanterns have intervened in affairs out of their jurisdiction. Hal says they have no jurisdiction. While the other Guards/Green Lanterns are engaged, Hal and Gladiator go at it solo.

Black Bolt vs Martian Manhunter
Context: J'onn infiltrates Attilan, manipulated by Maximus, thinking the Terrigen Mist is responsable for the fire-based weakness and subsequent wiping of his race. He wants to dispose it. Black Bolt arrives, and can't allow him to do that.

Cyborg Superman vs Sentry
Context: Henshaw thinks Sentry throwing the Void into the sun is what made him the way he is. As a result, he kills Lindy. Sentry enters the room just as it happens.

Superman (Doom) vs Thor/Hulk
Context: Doom takes advantage of Superman being weakened by kryptonite to swap their minds. He regains his full strength and tries to get the ultimate nullified to restart the Universe and set things the way he wants them. The Fantastic Four are gone, so the Avengers stand in his way - only Doom nearly kills them all, baring Hulk and Thor who arrive at the scene. Doom looks at them and his eyes go red.

I'll do more later..

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Jul 15th, 2014 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 08:34 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Thor should be apologetic, which angers Diana to which she will attack Thor which she will be overpowered initially. Thor says something offensive toward women and she will wrap him in the lasso. She will then draw her sword and attempt to kill odin Thor will leap on his father being impaled as Mjoinir flys over knocking Diana into the wall. The lasso comes loose and Thor pulls the blade from his body tossing it to the ground but realizes he has temporarily lost the use of his right arm and is now unable to effectively weild mjoinir, thor grabs his fathers spear and begs Diana to withdraw. She charges as he blasts her, as the smoke clears she weakly stands as she was able to block most of the attack with her bracers, Thor slams Gungir into the ground and walks forward and lifts Diana as she curses him, Balder rushes in with his blade drawn ready to slay the Amazonian assailant but Thor says No, the Gods have slayed enough mortal blood this day. Balder rushes Diana to the healers as Thor collapses against the wall and is then shown smiling ...

Then sex

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 09:04 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Fight 1 - Wonder Woman wins after blocking his lighting with the bracers then Stabbing him through the chest with the sword. But she is unable to kill Odin as she is heavily wounded and reinforcements are on the way. Winner - Wonder Woman

The Race - I can't come up with anything for the scenario. Winner - The Flash

Fight 2 - After fighting for quite some time the hulk grows angry enough to unintentionally enters Worldbreaker mode and accidentally kills Black Adam. Winner - The Hulk

Fight 3 - With the death of his friends and the possibility of his solar system being destroyed on his mind Superman enters a rage state and beats thanos until he is forced to retreat. Winner - Superman

Fight 4 - After being beaten on for quite some time Wolverine is then drowned in the ocean, Thinking he has won Aquaman releases him and starts to brush himself off and is then stabbed in the back. Winner - Wolverine

Fight 5 - They fight back and forth in space for some time until Gladiator grabs him and rams him in the planet at extreme speeds. winner - Gladiator

Fight 6 - Martian Manhunter Mind Rapes him. Winner - MM

Fight 7 - The Sentry Beats on Hank destroying his body and as he uploads himself into a computer Sentry pulls his spirit out of the computer and eats it. Winner - The Sentry

Fight 8 - Superman wins

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 09:28 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Ill give one a try later and ill post it smile

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 09:31 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Thor
Flash
Black Adam
Thanos
Aquaman
Hal
Black Bolt
Ugh, Sentry I guess. Though seeing as the timeframe could allow use of Cloc... Cyborg could Ironman him.
Doom, especially moreso since he should retain his magical prowess.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 09:39 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Thor
Flash
Black Adam
Thanos
Aquaman
Hal
Black Bolt
Ugh, Sentry I guess. Though seeing as the timeframe could allow use of Cloc... Cyborg could Ironman him.
Doom, especially moreso since he should retain his magical prowess.
For the purpose of the thread, assume Doom is only with Superman's powers and his own intellect (Superman's body is incompatible with magic or whatever), and also that Cloc is not a factor (funnily enough, I wanted to write a scenario where Henshaw manipulates Cloc in order for milllions to die because of Sentry, but changed it).

Also, I didn't ask who the winner is, I asked you to write the fight inside a comic.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 09:42 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Philosophía
For the purpose of the thread, assume Doom is only with Superman's powers and his own intellect (Superman's body is incompatible with magic or whatever), and also that Cloc is not a factor (funnily enough, I wanted to write a scenario where Henshaw manipulates Cloc in order for milllions to die because of Sentry, but changed it).

Also, I didn't ask who the winner is, I asked you to write the fight inside a comic.
K, Thor and Hulk win easily then.

Couldn't give a shit.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 09:45 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Couldn't give a shit.
Ok. Moving on.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 09:45 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

So I will go with the Cyborg Superman and Sentry. (I was just twisting the story slightly so he doesn't immediately see Henshaw kill her)

Sentry will be thinking in his head ( like a caption) while flying back to his watchtower about how he is afraid of recent events and if he caused too much destruction (for this story say this starts soon after WWH) and how thanks to Lindy he feels at peace.

So the second page would begin as he arrives at the watch tower. as he makes his way in he notices Lindy isn't on the sofa (and due to his hearing capabilities he notices that she seems to be nowhere to be found). So he goes to C.L.O.C to see if he has knowledge of her whereabouts when he gets into the room he sees Lindy has been murdered by what looks to be a deformed piece of metal being thrusted through her heart.

Immediately he becomes flustered rushing over to her begging her to wake up, then he will begin to revive her he will sense a pulse but as this happens a huge metal girder gets stabbed straight through the Sentry's face. Behind him he hears the words "Ah the golden guardian returns"

As Robert turns around too see who was speaking another girder heads to him but instead it hits Lindy just as she screams the Sentrys name. Sentry is left speechless he simply says "Lindy...". Sentry at this point is beginning to become extremely angry and says "You killed my wife" and Henshaw smiles at him as if it is funny.

At this point Sentry reacts the same way he did in the Ultron fight by screaming like he did here

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums...zps1c36334c.jpg

As he does this he removes the girder from his body and chucks it at force into Henshaw who it impales and he falls into the middle of the road, being hit so forcefully he is stunned. In this time an enraged Sentry jumps from the building and when he lands creates a huge shockwave of energy like what happened in WWH and Henshaw when eh see this is amazed for a second he thinks to himself (Never before have I witnessed such rage in an individual).

While he is thinking this he hasn't noticed Robert on another panel (who is slowly walking up to him) and deleivers an absolute haymaker to the side of his face which knocks half of his face off.

Henshaw begins to question whether the void really was the cause of his problems and realises he is now facing a fight for his life. He picks up a car and rips it in two he chcuks one half at the Sentry who catches it throws it into some random direction and with the other parts Henshaw uses it to restore his face back to normal.

He now decides he has no choice but to do all he can to defeat the Sentry or disable him so he can escape. So he rushes into the Sentry and delivers 3 punches and he knocks him into a building. Hearing no sound at all he thinks he accomplished his mission and he breathes a sigh of relief.

Just as he is about to fly away he hears rubble moving and see's the Sentry rise from the rubble in a state of anger greater than before with him encased in what looks like fire. Henshaw attempts to charge into the Sentry saying "I will get my revenge"

As he tries to do so he finds that he cannot move. The Sentry using his molecular manipulation has stopped him from moving. Henshaw struggles in vain as he comes to realise that he will die and as he sees the anger in Roberts eyes he realises he was mistaken and he now has no option but to face death. Robert goes face to face with Henshaw and says "You killed her, this ends now" and then he grabs him by the shoulders and incinerates him via some form of energy and chucks the charred remains into a river. End of story.

Apologies if this is too long or didn't follow exactly what you wanted. In my opinion it would end pretty similar to how the fight with Ultron so I had to overextend the story to make it different.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 10:40 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

lol at Henshaw being terrified of dying.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 10:43 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

lol at Henshaw being terrified of dying.

I was making a hypothetical story, if you want to take the mick out of it do so. Whether or not he wouldn't be afraid of dying isn't the point. It's hypothetical.

Don't see why it is such a problem for you.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Jul 15th, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 10:47 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I was making a hypothetical story, if you want to take the mick out of it do so. Whether or not he wouldn't be afraid of dying isn't the point. It's hypothetical.

Don't see why it is such a problem for you.
I find it funny because the majority of Henshaw's history is about him trying to die for good.

Obviously you know a lot about Henshaw because you wrote a mini story about him with your presumably favorite character... but that little tidbit makes me question how amazingly great your knowledge is.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 10:59 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

I find it funny because the majority of Henshaw's history is about him trying to die for good.

Obviously you know a lot about Henshaw because you wrote a mini story about him with your presumably favorite character... but that little tidbit makes me question how amazingly great your knowledge is.

I was just basing that part of the story on characters fear when they face beings of higher power. Like how Thanos is scared when Galactus is holding him in his hand or how Thor is amazed at Sentry bullrushing through Asgard. I wasn't being intentionally detrimental to the character (I have albeit done so though and I apologise for that) it was more about showing a gap in power.

I will openly admit my knowledge of Henshaw isn't that good. Hopefully the reply explains it better.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 11:04 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

No one picked apart my post sad

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 15th, 2014 11:32 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Re: Congratulations! You win the right to write the following events..

Thor/Wonder Woman
Context:
Odin killed Hyppolita to prevent war with the amazonians and possibly Olympus. He is in Odin sleep, and this is Diana's chance to get revenge. Thor is the only one standing over him. Sword, lasso and shield are on her. Thor knows her intentions.

Thor know Diana is coming for revenge. He knows of Diana as well. He knows she is a noble brave warrior. He plans to reason with her in order to prevent anymore bloodshed.
Diana bursts in on cue. Thor was waiting for her. She has rage and fire in her eyes. Sweat glistening off her body.
- Thor screams: (in thor speak but im not going to type that way) "Diana stop! I know what my father has done, but there are ways we can come to a solution without further blood being spilled"
- Diana: "justice will be served today", "there is no solution that will bring back my mother"
they start to fight.
Thor is still trying to contain her and reason with her as much as her can. Diana is in full rage mode but still not being able to get to Odin.
Then she stops and says "Have it your way son of Odin, how can we settle this?"
Just as Thor is about to reply to her, she runs past him and stabs Odin dead.
Thor upon witnessing this grabs Diana by the throat and slams her to the ground almost knocking her unconscious. With tears in his eyes Thor angrily but calmly tells her " A life was taken here today, in order to bring balance to Asgard we must provide a life"
She is confused at first but then starts to struggle as soon as she realizes what this means.
Thor at first forces himself on her, eventually she submits to his carnal advances being impressed by his Thor godly physique and proud ways.
The heavens erupt while they consummate. Thunder and lightning, hurricane force winds rain upon the land.
They stay in exile for weeks.
Almost a year later A child is to be born. Thor's & Diana's close friends are there to witness the birth of this godly child.
It is a boy. His whole body has a golden glow surrounding it.
The child opens his eyes. Everyone is in amazement.
He hold up his hand towards the direction of were Superman is standing.
Clark offers his hand as to welcome this child into the world.
As soon as they make contact, Superman screams in pain. The child crushes Clarks hand.
Everyone is in shock. It is clear that this child of only a few minutes of being born is already more powerful than Clark.
Thor like a proud father says " from all the ugliness of the events that happened, a beautiful being has come from it all.

The end.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 12:07 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'm liking these stories.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 01:08 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by carver9
I'm liking these stories.
Then write some. I, for one, would like to feast on your thoughts.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 06:38 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I will write one later.....if anyone gives a ****

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 07:02 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Re: Congratulations! You win the right to write the following events..

A lot of text incoming, but I think that I could get these fights on 5 pages max.

Superman vs Thanos

Superman is enraged due to the death of Batman and Wonder Woman.

He speedblitzes Thanos into a nearby mountain and starts beating on Thanos furiously, while additionally heat visioning Thanos' face. Thanos' eyes are wide open, since he is surprised by Superman's combat speed. Superman's combat speed may be there, but he is being careless, which allows Thanos to grab his head and smack him against the ground, which causes a gigantic crater. Superman is still enraged, but there is an additional feeling: shock. Superman is staggered by the fact that Thanos hasn't taken any noticeable damage besides nosebleed and few slight bruises.
Thanos punches Superman, which deepens the crater even more. Before the second punch can land Superman disappears from the place, only to appear behind Thanos and punch him away. It is obvious that Superman moves faster than Thanos can really comprehend it.
Thanos lands on the ground and creates a force field around himself. Superman rushes in and starts attacking the force field with super speed. It's not causing any damage at all to the force field, but within seconds Superman has already punched thousands and thousands of times, which starts showing the first cracks. Thanos smiles and pulls a gun behind his back, which Superman pays attention to, but it's only a diversion. Thanos real goal was to fire beams from his eyes to attack Superman, which hit and send Superman flying away. Thanos starts running towards Superman, who has taken noticeable damage already. Thanos then uses his gun, which entraps Superman in a force field. Superman charges his heat vision and shoots it towards Thanos. The beam is gigantic and covers up Thanos entire body, but the power is simply not enough. Thanos appears through the beam and punches Superman into the ground again. Thanos attempts yet another punch, but Superman phases through it and uppercuts Thanos, who moves few steps away and smiles at Superman.

Thanos turns around and starts walking towards the advice to proceed with his goal. Superman attempts to fly at him, but he can't move. He doesn't want to move. He feels that something is wrong. Thanos is in his head. Thanos superiority and the damage Superman has taken raised doubts within Superman for a moment and allowed Thanos to gain the upper hand. Superman fights the mental control, while Thanos walks towards the device. Superman breaks free, which impresses Thanos. Superman flys towards him, but once again has to deal with Thanos' shields, now at their full capacity (which have survived Omegas attacks). The shields also surround the device, which Thanos activates, while Superman falls to his knees and screams.

Wolverine vs Aquaman

Wolverine and Aquaman engage in a fight. Combat speed wise they're not too far off from each other, but Aquaman is landing more shots due to him being taller and having a greater reach.
Wolverine is enraged at the beginning, not paying much attention, but Aquaman's first few punches are a wake-up-call for him. He realizes that he is physically outmatched and knows that he has to rely on his fighting experience as well.

Wolverine charges in as well and does better. He manages to land a clean stab and pierces Aquaman's body, who just got away in time to avoid having any internal organs pierced. Aquaman uses that moment to catch the arm Wolverine stabbed with and his other arm. He pushes Wolverines claw out of himself. Wolverine tries to kick, but that is simply not doing any noticeable damage. Wolverine leans back to gain some momentum and headbutts Aquaman's face, which lets Aquaman scream in pain and anger, yet still stay unharmed.
Aquaman does the same to Wolverine. The headbutt pushes Wolverine into the ground. Aquaman starts punching Wolverine's face and breaking his hand in the process, but since he is still enraged due to Mera's death he simply switches over to the other hand and continue to punch Wolverine. Wolverine eventually gets knocked out the same way WW Hulk knocked him out by punching his head over and over and over again, but Aquaman does not have the luxury of the same durability as WW Hulk and he ends up with two broken hands.

(Aquaman has the clear advantage in the fight, but Wolverine's speed and combat experience allow him to last for a while. And then there are also the fans you have to please at the same time.)

Last edited by Enzeru on Jul 16th, 2014 at 07:21 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 07:18 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Care to tackle some of the other scenarios?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 09:32 PM