KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Angela

Wonder Woman vs Angela
Started by: celeyhyga17

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Wonder Woman vs Angela

New 52 Wondy and Angela Marvel Now.

Curious how this thread evolves as both characters grow going forward.. With the recent showing, maybe Marvel will finally have an Alpha female.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 10:06 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Diana brutalizes her. I don't get what's so great about Angela. She got humiliated by Gladiator then she goes on to beat a weakened and exhausted (he was fighting "Hevens" forces before she got to him) Thor. BFD.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 12:24 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Diana brutalizes her. I don't get what's so great about Angela. She got humiliated by Gladiator then she goes on to beat a weakened and exhausted (he was fighting "Hevens" forces before she got to him) Thor. BFD.

I can't disagree, but it was still somewhat impressive.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 12:27 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 12:34 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Zop, Angela never even fought Gladiator, and it isn't as if Gladiator is a weakling either. You're making more of it than it was.

Originally posted by carver9
This.

You don't possibly think that it's a little early for Angela to be in a match like this?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 01:23 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Stoic
Zop, Angela never even fought Gladiator, and it isn't as if Gladiator is a weakling either. You're making more of it than it was.

You don't possibly think that it's a little early for Angela to be in a match like this?

She did fight Gladiator.

Why is it too early?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 01:42 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

She did fight Gladiator.

Why is it too early?

How many showings does she have? I have been following this character very closely. She's nearly feat-less. We don't even know if a certain food makes her weak, or strong... first we have to see what she can do, and thrashing an exhausted Thor shouldn't be regarded as fair combat. Carver she did not fight Gladiator, I don't know what you saw, but whatever it was, it wasn't a fight, unless you believe that being blindsided is fair and proper combat. I really wonder why you have to misrepresent so many things?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 01:49 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

How many showings does she have? I have been following this character very closely. She's nearly feat-less. We don't even know if a certain food makes her weak, or strong... first we have to see what she can do, and thrashing an exhausted Thor shouldn't be regarded as fair combat. Carver she did not fight Gladiator, I don't know what you saw, but whatever it was, it wasn't a fight, unless you believe that being blindsided is fair and proper combat. I really wonder why you have to misrepresent so many things?

Lol...they were in combat with Gladiator. She jumps over there, punch him, Gladiator grabs someone and takes out the entire team. Your debating style is all over the place. You have no right to talk about blind siding after our Hyperion and Blue Marvel debate.

Now again, she was taken out by Gladiator with her team mates.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 01:52 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Lol...they were in combat with Gladiator. She jumps over there, punch him, Gladiator grabs someone and takes out the entire team. Your debating style is all over the place. You have no right to talk about blind siding after our Hyperion and Blue Marvel debate.

Now again, she was taken out by Gladiator with her team mates.

She did not fight him one on one, nor is she a seasoned member of the GOTG. My debating style isn't all over the place Carver, you misrepresent things, and deceptively show pieces of fights in order to make people see half truths, which are actually lies. Adam was winded after being attacked without warning. He got over it, King Hyperion was given the same treatment and wasn't able to get over it. Adam won convincingly end of discussion.

Angela was blindsided by having someone tossed at her. Do I have to bring up all of the times that Gladiator, and many other characters have been taken out by less than what they have taken in the past? This is exactly why Angela is too new to be up against comics best female. Not sure if you understand what nearly feat-less means at this point Carver. Angela is still unproven.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 02:07 AM
carver9

She did not fight him one on one, nor is she a seasoned member of the GOTG. My debating style isn't all over the place Carver, you misrepresent things, and deceptively show pieces of fights in order to make people see half truths, which are actually lies. Adam was winded after being attacked without warning. He got over it, King Hyperion was given the same treatment and wasn't able to get over it. Adam won convincingly end of discussion.

Angela was blindsided by having someone tossed at her. Do I have to bring up all of the times that Gladiator, and many other characters have been taken out by less than what they have taken in the past? This is exactly why Angela is too new to be up against comics best female. Not sure if you understand what nearly feat-less means at this point Carver. Angela is still unproven.

She had a team backing her up and still got taken out. Which is more impressive, Thanos taking out the Avengers including Thor or Thanos just taking out Thor? This might be my last post to you yet again because you're a hypocrite. I brought up Adam attacking Hyperion while he wasn't paying attention and you ignored it and said that it still count because of what Hyperion did (whatever that was. He attacked Blue Marvel while he was looking right at him).

You then bring up, hell, I don't even know what you are talking about with the GOTG fight because the team was attacking Gladiator INCLUDING HER and they got taken out. It's just that simple. She wasn't blind sided, she knew she was in a fight and still got taken out with a simple attack from Glads. Again, I might ignore your next post. I honestly get headaches when I debate against you because you're unorthodox. At least when I debate against H1 he is consistent.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 02:20 AM
Senor Cage

Wonder woman.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 02:31 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

She had a team backing her up and still got taken out. Which is more impressive, Thanos taking out the Avengers including Thor or Thanos just taking out Thor? This might be my last post to you yet again because you're a hypocrite. I brought up Adam attacking Hyperion while he wasn't paying attention and you ignored it and said that it still count because of what Hyperion did (whatever that was. He attacked Blue Marvel while he was looking right at him).

You then bring up, hell, I don't even know what you are talking about with the GOTG fight because the team was attacking Gladiator INCLUDING HER and they got taken out. It's just that simple. She wasn't blind sided, she knew she was in a fight and still got taken out with a simple attack from Glads. Again, I might ignore your next post. I honestly get headaches when I debate against you because you're unorthodox. At least when I debate against H1 he is consistent.

Carver what happens when a new character joins a team? They never worked together on any missions of that caliber. Angela is a lone hunter. This means that she works better alone until she has extensive training like the X-Men train in the danger room. As I said, I've been following the Angela character, and she is a rookie when it comes to working together in a team. So Gladiator may beat her on her own, but she would do far better against him on her own than in a team. Do you understand what I am saying now? The reason that you could not follow is because you haven't really been following the character. She barely has any feats. How can I say this? Hyperion has been around longer, and look at the number of actual combat feats, and showings that he has. These are things that take time. Should I explain it in another way for you or do you get it? Not trying to insult you here, but this is something that I shouldn't even have to explain to you to be honest.

Adam was speaking to King Hyperion, and K Hyperion launched an assault that was unexpected, and got the advantage from the start. Is there something that you did not get about the context of that confrontation? Adam recovered very fast from the assault which was not begun with them standing in front of each other after hearing a ref tell them the terms of the combat. Let me explain what I mean, because you don't seem to get it.

If the two of these guys stood in front of each other, after hearing a ref tell them the terms of combat. A horn blow for the match to begin, this would be how a match with rules would begin. It did not happen that way. Adam thought that he could stand there and debate with King Hyperion, and act cocky without reprisal. This is not what happened. King Hyperion wasn't into the witty banter, and popped him in the mouth for it. He then goes on to stomp the shit out of him. Adam at that point could not counter, because he was too busy being stomped into the ground. Again this is not the way that a forum match would begin. Do you understand this? Let me explain further.

Adam recovers from the assault very fast, but he was still winded, because he had just been stomped, while King Hyperion was still fresh because he had not taken a beating. Adam then launches his attack, and King Hyperion goes down. The difference is that Adam was able to get back up from the attack, while King Hyperion was not. What did this tell me?

It told me that Adam was tougher, stronger, and could take as good as he could give. King Hyperion was not able to. This means that Adam is superior to him. The other thing that it tells me, is that if they fought it out in proper combat where they both began throwing punches at the same time, King Hyperion would have gone down again, because Adam can take more punishment than King Hyperion, which was shown on panel. I don't know why it's so hard for you to see this?

Now as for Angela. She is too new to be in this kind of fight, and loses by proxy to a proven character that has the feats to say she takes this. Angela needs time to prove herself. She did well against Gamora, and i'd say that she got the majority of that fight, but she still needs more.

As for the insults Carver, all I can say is that you should look in the mirror, because most of the time that you showcase feats you leave out context, which leaves you looking like a liar many times.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 01:35 PM
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

If Angela had feats from Marvel and Image, she would win.

Image Angela by stats was meh, but her Ribbons were nigh impenetrable, super fast, and protected Angela from things like the Anti Matter, Anti Life, Anti Force vortex of doom before lol. She also had lightning teleportation, and powerful holy lightning blasts. Not to mention over 10,000 years of fighting experience.

Marvel Now Angela Stats with Image's Angela Gear and Skill is a sure win for her.

Marvel Now version alone would get beaten I would think.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 03:13 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Carver what happens when a new character joins a team? They never worked together on any missions of that caliber. Angela is a lone hunter. This means that she works better alone until she has extensive training like the X-Men train in the danger room. As I said, I've been following the Angela character, and she is a rookie when it comes to working together in a team. So Gladiator may beat her on her own, but she would do far better against him on her own than in a team. Do you understand what I am saying now? The reason that you could not follow is because you haven't really been following the character. She barely has any feats. How can I say this? Hyperion has been around longer, and look at the number of actual combat feats, and showings that he has. These are things that take time. Should I explain it in another way for you or do you get it? Not trying to insult you here, but this is something that I shouldn't even have to explain to you to be honest.

Adam was speaking to King Hyperion, and K Hyperion launched an assault that was unexpected, and got the advantage from the start. Is there something that you did not get about the context of that confrontation? Adam recovered very fast from the assault which was not begun with them standing in front of each other after hearing a ref tell them the terms of the combat. Let me explain what I mean, because you don't seem to get it.

If the two of these guys stood in front of each other, after hearing a ref tell them the terms of combat. A horn blow for the match to begin, this would be how a match with rules would begin. It did not happen that way. Adam thought that he could stand there and debate with King Hyperion, and act cocky without reprisal. This is not what happened. King Hyperion wasn't into the witty banter, and popped him in the mouth for it. He then goes on to stomp the shit out of him. Adam at that point could not counter, because he was too busy being stomped into the ground. Again this is not the way that a forum match would begin. Do you understand this? Let me explain further.

Adam recovers from the assault very fast, but he was still winded, because he had just been stomped, while King Hyperion was still fresh because he had not taken a beating. Adam then launches his attack, and King Hyperion goes down. The difference is that Adam was able to get back up from the attack, while King Hyperion was not. What did this tell me?

It told me that Adam was tougher, stronger, and could take as good as he could give. King Hyperion was not able to. This means that Adam is superior to him. The other thing that it tells me, is that if they fought it out in proper combat where they both began throwing punches at the same time, King Hyperion would have gone down again, because Adam can take more punishment than King Hyperion, which was shown on panel. I don't know why it's so hard for you to see this?

Now as for Angela. She is too new to be in this kind of fight, and loses by proxy to a proven character that has the feats to say she takes this. Angela needs time to prove herself. She did well against Gamora, and i'd say that she got the majority of that fight, but she still needs more.

As for the insults Carver, all I can say is that you should look in the mirror, because most of the time that you showcase feats you leave out context, which leaves you looking like a liar many times.

God!!! I'm not responding to all of this mess. Glads took her out with a simple attack, deal with it. All of the rest of your statement involving her is made up and lol at her being a loner when she is currently teamed with a bunch of female God's right now. I don't even know where you got that crap from.

Back to the thread. WW stomps just like Red She Hulk would stomp.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 03:20 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/s...ia/1-7.jpg.html

http://s1151.photobucket.com/user/s...ia/2-8.jpg.html

we call this a 'fight' on kmc now-a-days? laughing out loud

yeah, cuz on in the avengers thor himself hasn't suffered things FAR worse due to inverse-team-ninja tactics. she hit him once, did some damage then DRAX became the problem, not gladiator. hell, young cyke was able to not him on his a$$ and in the next issue young jean took him down 1 on 1. and it's not like they were ko'd or something. they were all up as soon as the battle resumed and cyke and jean had their moment. they were out of the fight for like...seconds.

at best, NOTHING can be gained from the angela/glads meeting aside from the fact that she can clearly hurt him. unbelievable anyone could try and extrapolate how a 1 on 1 meeting between glads and angela would go from what is shown above.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 03:59 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by leonidas

yeah, cuz on in the avengers thor himself hasn't suffered things FAR worse due to inverse-team-ninja tactics. she hit him once, did some damage then DRAX became the problem, not gladiator. hell, young cyke was able to not him on his a$$ and in the next issue young jean took him down 1 on 1. and it's not like they were ko'd or something. they were all up as soon as the battle resumed and cyke and jean had their moment. they were out of the fight for like...seconds.

at best, NOTHING can be gained from the angela/glads meeting aside from the fact that she can clearly hurt him. unbelievable anyone could try and extrapolate how a 1 on 1 meeting between glads and angela would go from what is shown above.

Lol at her being out for seconds.

Lol at inverse ninja law. So V & V Despero taking out the JLA and JSA isn't impressive to you or are you basing this off of your hate for Gladiator (points to Gladiator respect thread again. All of your posts)?

Lol at a REGULAR Jean taking him out. Did you even read the comic?

Last edited by carver9 on Aug 12th, 2014 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 04:09 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by leonidas

I can see the argument of "she's too new," but that just bodes poorly for her.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 04:10 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

I think it's time for a new Cyclops vs Gladiator thread then.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 04:19 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I also want to point out how wrong Leo is (its so easy to debate against him). Gladiator wasn't fighting a normal Jean Grey. As stated here, she had immense power.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...90ef0b.png.html

Not only was she amplified to extreme levels, she was taking EVERYONES psychic powers (you know, the stuff that empowers Gladiator). Context Leo, context. Also, Cyclops blind sided Gladiator.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 04:20 PM
carver9

Originally posted by krisblaze
I think it's time for a new Cyclops vs Gladiator thread then.

Make it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 04:20 PM