KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Bolt VERSUS Unworthy Thor

Black Bolt VERSUS Unworthy Thor
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Black Bolt VERSUS Unworthy Thor

Black Bolt

(please log in to view the image)

VERSUS

Unworthy Thor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 09:45 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Unworthy Thor hasn't done anything

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 10:23 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

BB

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 10:44 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I was hoping for a new scan of Thor. sad

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 10:58 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Well if its purely based on what we've seen of unworthy thor then im sure you know the answer already. Thor stomps.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 11:02 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

LoB is a closet Thor Guy. wink

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 11:20 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
LoB is a closet Guy. wink

Old Post Nov 10th, 2014 11:25 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

LoB is a closet Thor Guy. wink

I WILL HANG YOU!!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 01:39 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I WILL HANG YOU!!!
wow bro! Hanging black people hasn't been socially acceptable since the early 70's

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 01:43 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Black Bolt

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 06:34 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I WILL HANG YOU!!!

Originally posted by deathslash
wow bro! Hanging black people hasn't been socially acceptable since the early 70's

Wow.

Thanks guys, way to go at the black guy with racial hatred. Appreciate that SO much.

no expression

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 07:55 AM
eaebiakuya

Black Bolt.

Thor has only one chance: use a thunderbolt when in the first second of the fight (he can KO Hercules with a TB...).

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 11:26 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Wow.

Thanks guys, way to go at the black guy with racial hatred. Appreciate that SO much.

no expression
first thing's first, I am black and the second thing is that you know just as well as I do that all the way up to the 70's, people still got away with killing our people. I'm not sure how stating a fact seems like I'm going at you with "racial hatred". As for this thread's topic; black bolt definitely wins.

Last edited by deathslash on Nov 11th, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 12:45 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yes, of course.

Thats perfectly acceptable.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 01:12 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Damborgson
Well if its purely based on what we've seen of unworthy thor then im sure you know the answer already. Thor stomps.

Not a shred of proof to support his claim.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 03:15 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Don't think people realize that Thor is still the same, he just doesn't have his hammer. He is still as strong, durable, and as fast as he was with Mjlonir, he just doesn't have anything to channel his godly power through and from what I've seen, he can't fly. With that said, Thor has ft. Use everything that was shown of him without Mjlonir and go from there but don't forget, he is walking around with a weapon capable of slicing Heralds and Celestials in two.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 03:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by carver9
Don't think people realize that Thor is still the same, he just doesn't have his hammer. He is still as strong, durable, and as fast as he was with Mjlonir, he just doesn't have anything to channel his godly power through and from what I've seen, he can't fly. With that said, Thor has ft. Use everything that was shown of him without Mjlonir and go from there but don't forget, he is walking around with a weapon capable of slicing Heralds and Celestials in two.

Jarnborn can be separated from The Odinson and unlike Mjolnir it doesn't automatically return.

Thor's mentality as a brawler doesn't usually win him battles. Mjolnir gave him the opportunity to change strategies after the initial attack.

Black Bolt has more versatilty than Thor without Mjolnir.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 03:33 PM
carver9

Jarnborn can be separated from The Odinson and unlike Mjolnir it doesn't automatically return.

Thor's mentality as a brawler doesn't usually win him battles. Mjolnir gave him the opportunity to change strategies after the initial attack.

Black Bolt has more versatilty than Thor without Mjolnir.

Black Bolt isn't separating him though. Not strong enough.

What showings of Thor mentality as a brawler doesn't win him battles? Thor is one of the strongest beings in Marvel...him going physical could most definitely give him a win against most. Especially if we look at his damage soak, strength, and speed as a whole.

BB does have more versatility which makes this interesting because without it, he would get the same treatment he received against Thanos.

With that said, since Bolt will not use his voice in this battle, Thor wins.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 03:39 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by carver9
Black Bolt isn't separating him though. Not strong enough.

What showings of Thor mentality as a brawler doesn't win him battles? Thor is one of the strongest beings in Marvel...him going physical could most definitely give him a win against most. Especially if we look at his damage soak, strength, and speed as a whole.

BB does have more versatility which makes this interesting because without it, he would get the same treatment he received against Thanos.

With that said, since Bolt will not use his voice in this battle, Thor wins.

Thor's fights against the following support my point.

1. Count Nefaria
2. Gladiator
3. Hulk
4. Juggernaut

And several others indicate that Thor the brawler is not enough. When he utilizes Mjolnir in combination with his physical attacks he is at his most potent.

Black Bolt is indeed strong enough to contend with Thor. He can augment his abilities and strength is among them.

Boltagon is more than competetive without going nuclear on the Blonde Whore.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 03:54 PM
carver9

Thor's fights against the following support my point.

1. Count Nefaria
2. Gladiator
3. Hulk
4. Juggernaut

And several others indicate that Thor the brawler is not enough. When he utilizes Mjolnir in combination with his physical attacks he is at his most potent.

Black Bolt is indeed strong enough to contend with Thor. He can augment his abilities and strength is among them.

Boltagon is more than competetive without going nuclear on the Blonde Whore.

Look at the people you've named and when he fought Nef, he admitted he was holding back. He held his own the second go round without going exotic.

Also, Black Bolt physically isn't on any of those peeps level. He has decent showings against them but he usually relies on his voice to take them out.

Count would work BB.

Gladiator and BB is usually a good exchange but I think that's due to Glads being afraid of his voice.

It was said on panel that Black Bolt isn't a match for Hulk physically. This is when he use his trump card to put him down.

Juggernaut would crush BB.

None of this matters. If Thor gets close, the fight is done. If BB decides to use his voice the fight is over. In character, I'm giving this to Thor after a good fight.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 04:22 PM