KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Thor -Vs- Team Black Adam

Team Thor -Vs- Team Black Adam
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Team Thor -Vs- Team Black Adam

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

All are in standard form. No upgrades to above high herald lvl for either team.

Cls.Thor
Cls.Loki
Cls.Hercules
Cls.Ares

Vs

Black Adam
Sinestro
Grundy
Lex Luthor

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 09:08 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel like Team Black Adam got the short end of the stick. With no prep, what use is Lex? Grundy is also a slow moving brick.

I have no idea how powerful the Nu version of Black Adam is supposed to be. The post crisis version was more or less on the same level of Superman, so if that still is true for the Nu version then Black Adam definitely has a big speed advantage over everyone. A strength advantage as well actually.

I can see Team BA winning if he is truly on the level of Kryptonians. He can take out Loki right away via a blitz. The biggest threat is Thor, but it's still best to rid of Loki first. Then he can blitz Thor as well and take him down that way. Adam also has resistance to magical attacks so it's not the end of the world if Thor manages to use his hammer. So I think BA could take him down.

While all that is happening, you have Sinestro taking on Herc and Ares. Herc is more or less as strong as Thor, but that is all he really has to rely on is physical attacks. He can't fly and he has no ranged attacks. Sinestro can fly and has plenty of ranged attacks. Just like Hercules, Ares can't fly nor can he project energy. He also isn't at the same level of physical strength as Hercules.

If Sinestro can't defeat these two on his own then he can at least keep them occupied until Adam has finished with Loki and Thor. Then once it's Sinestro and Adam taking on Herc and Ares..well, Herc and Ares are screwed.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 09:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Your logic makes sense to me, if those sre really the power levels.

I'd give T1 the edge myself, due to Loki and Thor's versatility. T2 has a powerful flying brick, a brick, a member who's best asset is not in ply due to no prep, and one versatile member who cant do it all.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 10:15 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah it really comes down to what BA has done in the post Nu world. Though apparently Sinestro is currently the host of Parralax, but I have no idea if that is giving him any sort of power boost to put him above his normal levels.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 10:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The Sinestro thing came up months ago. I vaguelyvrecall someone saying he doesnt regularly use it fir some reason, so i always go with Sinestro classic unless otherwise said.
Great point on BA. A lot depends on him (and Sinestro) due to Luthor.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 10:49 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I feel like Team Black Adam got the short end of the stick. With no prep, what use is Lex? Grundy is also a slow moving brick.

I have no idea how powerful the Nu version of Black Adam is supposed to be. The post crisis version was more or less on the same level of Superman, so if that still is true for the Nu version then Black Adam definitely has a big speed advantage over everyone. A strength advantage as well actually.

I can see Team BA winning if he is truly on the level of Kryptonians. He can take out Loki right away via a blitz. The biggest threat is Thor, but it's still best to rid of Loki first. Then he can blitz Thor as well and take him down that way. Adam also has resistance to magical attacks so it's not the end of the world if Thor manages to use his hammer. So I think BA could take him down.

While all that is happening, you have Sinestro taking on Herc and Ares. Herc is more or less as strong as Thor, but that is all he really has to rely on is physical attacks. He can't fly and he has no ranged attacks. Sinestro can fly and has plenty of ranged attacks. Just like Hercules, Ares can't fly nor can he project energy. He also isn't at the same level of physical strength as Hercules.

If Sinestro can't defeat these two on his own then he can at least keep them occupied until Adam has finished with Loki and Thor. Then once it's Sinestro and Adam taking on Herc and Ares..well, Herc and Ares are screwed.

As avatar of the Grey, Grundy is one of the most powerful here. He can use his death touch or come back from getting blown up or cut. He's a beast.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2015 11:11 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Team Thor -Vs- Team Black Adam

How are we getting avatars and parallaxes from

Originally posted by Supermex

All are in standard form. No upgrades to above high herald lvl for either team.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 12:39 PM
8swords

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 12:43 PM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Didn't know Grundy had something to do with Fungus.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 12:52 PM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Re: Re: Team Thor -Vs- Team Black Adam

Originally posted by riv6672

lol some peoples kids I tell you

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 06:04 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rezactic
Restricted

Account Restricted

IIRC Adam Pre 52 had some insane combat speed in that he can fight Jay Garrick for a while, but not sure about Nu Adam.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2015 06:52 PM
Rezactic is currently offline Click here to Send Rezactic a Private Message Find more posts by Rezactic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, Adam if he's stayed level since the reboot is a huge threat.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 02:27 AM
Senor Cage

Re: Re: Team Thor -Vs- Team Black Adam

Originally posted by riv6672

DCnU Grundy is an avatar of the Grey. That is his standard/average form.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 02:30 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Re: Re: Re: Team Thor -Vs- Team Black Adam

lol some peoples kids I tell you

LOL! You put DCnU up there. You should read some Grundy comics.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 02:31 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Lex in power armor? Otherwise I don't see what he adds here.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 02:31 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Team Thor -Vs- Team Black Adam

Originally posted by Golgo13
LOL! You put DCnU up there. You should read some Grundy comics.

Bro stop trying to derail threads by only trying to finds benefits to make Dc win..

I, we already talked to you about this many times..

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 06:35 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by Juntai
Lex in power armor? Otherwise I don't see what he adds here.

Its kind of standard here that Lex has his Armor on him.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 06:36 AM
Senor Cage

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Team Thor -Vs- Team Black Adam

Bro stop trying to derail threads by only trying to finds benefits to make Dc win..

I, we already talked to you about this many times..

So, you're using Pre-Flashpoint Grundy? Or Avatar Grundy?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 06:52 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Team thor wins because you put Lex Luthor on black adams team...lame thread

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 07:32 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by relentless1
Team thor wins because you put Lex Luthor on black adams team...lame thread

So you think Lex gets stomped here by everyone on team Thor ?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 09:32 AM