KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs Tombstone

Captain America vs Tombstone
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Captain America vs Tombstone

H2H or CQC battle only who wins?

Old Post May 15th, 2015 01:17 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Cap shouldn't be able to put TS down with his bare fists. Yet he will...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 05:11 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Cap can crush diamonds between his fingers.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:43 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Between his ass cheeks as well.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:05 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Scans?

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:13 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Between his ass cheeks as well.

Dude. Between his ass cheeks, he can crush even his own shield.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:19 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

I'm assuming this thread is asking wether or not can Cap withstand a tombstone piledriver....he can't....

Old Post May 15th, 2015 11:24 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by SamZED
Cap shouldn't be able to put TS down with his bare fists. Yet he will...

Tombstone is actually a damn powerful low/mid-metahuman that deserves respect. His durability is the stuff of legends for his tier.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 12:48 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Tombstone take this.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 15th, 2015 01:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by zopzop
Tombstone is actually a damn powerful low/mid-metahuman that deserves respect. His durability is the stuff of legends for his tier.

Problem with Stone is... he's a jobber.

Unlike Cage, who is a total opposite.

Makes no sense to me. Cage is an awful stereotype, a shitty character. No writer should include him in any stories.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 02:00 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Makes no sense to me. Cage is an awful stereotype, a shitty character. No writer should include him in any stories.

This racist here.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 02:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horus1
Pantheon Caretaker

Tombstone "should" win. He won't, but he should.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 03:15 PM
Horus1 is currently offline Click here to Send Horus1 a Private Message Find more posts by Horus1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

From product of the times when blaxploitation was awesome, to modern day nostalgia case, I guess (Because the blaxploitation angle sure isn't a part of his character anymore.)

People blame Bendis for playing up Cage, but that's probably only because no one was reading his 1990's series. evil face

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:44 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, what makes Tombstone so formidable isn't simply his toughness, but the facr he's a speedy brick. He was designed to keep up with Spidey level speed:

(please log in to view the image)

He "should" be too much for Cap, like he should've been too much for Matt, sledgehammer or no.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 04:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by carver9
Tombstone take this.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 02:58 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote