KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Annihilus vs Sentry

Current Annihilus vs Sentry
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

Current Annihilus vs Sentry

No Void for Bob

Who wins

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 06:30 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Current DSentry or a Bob before that?

Annihilus beats a normal Sentry but would lose to DSentry

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 12:46 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Current DSentry or a Bob before that?

Annihilus beats a normal Sentry but would lose to DSentry

I'm not too sure about that. Sentry from my perspective has always appeared to be highly resistant to cosmic, and energy attacks. The problem isn't in putting him down, it's in keeping him down. I think that any Sentry would do extremely well against Annihilus.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 03:40 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Stoic
I'm not too sure about that. Sentry from my perspective has always appeared to be highly resistant to cosmic, and energy attacks. The problem isn't in putting him down, it's in keeping him down. I think that any Sentry would do extremely well against Annihilus.

I don't know. It took everything Thanos had to put down Annihilus and I look at Thanos as being above the standard Sentry for sure.

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 09:10 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Are we talking about a Stable Sentry here IT?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 09:21 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've said this before, but the Void is just his darkside. He should quite literally be capable of doing anything the Void has done. It's not an alternate being, just a split personality made manifest.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Surtur
I've said this before, but the Void is just his darkside. He should quite literally be capable of doing anything the Void has done. It's not an alternate being, just a split personality made manifest.

Pretty much so. It's just that in general the Void lacks the restraint that the Sentry has.

I mean when Sentry needs to fight with his all he will.

Heck he has defeated the Void himself twice without no outside help. I always like to believe that the Sentry is more powerful than the Void. Or rather he just has that edge over the Void for some reason. Whether it be actual power or sheer will I think he has something more.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:26 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Death Sentry wins. I think the void is now gone from him isn't it?

Void would also win.

But old regular Sentry not in void mode would lose as often as not. His power levels varied wildly and depended too much on basically how he was feeling. Although as others have stated, actually keeping him down might be difficult.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 02:56 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by basilisk
Death Sentry wins. I think the void is now gone from him isn't it?

Yep.

(please log in to view the image)

"The Void left me. Bored of the cycle."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 03:00 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Is currently annihilus possession of n upgrade?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 03:13 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Both Annihilus and Sentry treated powerful Heralds like fodder (Annihilus - Gladiator and Sentry - Thor). I'm undecided on this one. Depends on how Annihilus mind games work on Sentry or the CR.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 03:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Is currently annihilus possession of n upgrade?

Yes, he has Hulk powers and he's a beast with it too.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 03:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
Yes, he has Hulk powers and he's a beast with it too.

Scan/issue number?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 03:18 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Scan/issue number?

It would be the Hulk vs Thanos comic where he first gains the powers.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 03:19 PM
carver9

Scan/issue number?

What do you want scans of? Him first getting the powers?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 03:20 PM
DarkSaint85

Sentry wins this.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 03:40 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Scan/issue number?
he easily owned the Hulk.

He fought Thanos in the recent Infinty relativity book, where he had grown stronger the longer he had the powers along with the control rod. Thanos eventually beat him down, but Thanos stated the new Annihilus was at least as powerful as him.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 04:08 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Annihilus is as powerful as him then how did he end up beating him down?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 05:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Annihilus > Hulk.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 05:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He didn't beat him down. Hulk ran throughout half of the comic because Annihilus used his fear power against him and by the end, Hulk was getting blasted. The fight was lame and the entire Thanos vs Hulk showing was Hulk being manipulated via mind game. Hulk hit him three times damaging him with the second punch. The rest of the fight was all mind games.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 06:00 PM