KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Danielle Moonstar vs. Hulk

Danielle Moonstar vs. Hulk
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Danielle Moonstar vs. Hulk

Keep in mind she beat Ares the God of War.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 02:11 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 02:13 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This could turn out to be a barn burner.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 02:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Never heard of her. She stomps.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 03:28 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Dani's fear/illusion powers would probably work on Hulk since they've worked on some VERY powerful beings such as the Magus and Enchantress, in the past.

She might be able to cause Hulk to BFR himself but there are also lots of scenarios where Hulk would win.

Hulk 8/10.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 03:28 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

She'd only beat him if she used her former powers to influence him with misdirection. She cant beat him straight up

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 05:03 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I can see her powers working on Indestructible Hulk. She could potentially pull the majority here. Any other Hulk with common sense kills her. Annihilus recently did run Hulk off with his fear power. Self bfr for the win but a pissed Hulk would annihilate her.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 05:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I can see her powers working on Indestructible Hulk. She could potentially pull the majority here. Any other Hulk with common sense kills her. Annihilus recently did run Hulk off with his fear power. Self bfr for the win but a pissed Hulk would annihilate her.

This seems very reasonable

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 11:04 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote