KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman and Nightwing run a gauntlet.

Batman and Nightwing run a gauntlet.
Started by: Juk3n

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Batman and Nightwing run a gauntlet.

Ok here goes.

Full standard gear across the board.
Full recovery, full knowledge both ways.

Round one. Crossbones and Bullseye.
Round two. Hawkeye and Black Widow.
Round three. Punisher and Daredevil.
Round four. Mr X andbTaskmaster.
Round five. Shang-Chi and Elektra.
Round six. T'Challa (heart shaped herb) And Moon Knight.
Round seven. Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes.
Round eight. Deadpool.
Round nine. Wolverine.
Round ten. Luke Cage.
Round eleven. Spider-man.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2015 10:08 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Round 4 is tough for them. Could stop there. Def don't see them getting past 6 tho.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 12:02 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Round five. Shang-Chi and Elektra. Really tough for them. 6 is where they stop.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 12:09 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

The duo clears

Although I think it would have been better if you made it Current Red Hood (super powered), and Night wing.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 12:15 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I would say it stops at 5. I would say Bats or NS could take Elektra but not Mystical Kung Fu Powered Shang. Unless Shang does something really stupid. (And does Ekektra have "powers"?)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 02:54 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Stop at 7

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 03:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Stop at 7
ha, that's a good one.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 03:35 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

jeez full health each time and full knowledge of the opponent means THEY CLEAR

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 04:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^I think they do too. Some of these are the slightest of majorities.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 04:26 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Without the full knowledge I'd say they'd stop at 4, but giving Batman full knowledge of his opponents could mean they potentially clear. I mean, Batman knowing exactly what his opponents are capable of is how he pulls off ridiculous wins against people theoretically far out of his league.

That being said, the order is really weird, Shang Chi and Elektra are probably the hardest team on that list to beat, whereas you could make a fairly convincing argument that Batman could beat Deadpool alone.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 01:09 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

If they beat Luke Cage, they clear.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 01:12 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Without the full knowledge I'd say they'd stop at 4, but giving Batman full knowledge of his opponents could mean they potentially clear. I mean, Batman knowing exactly what his opponents are capable of is how he pulls off ridiculous wins against people theoretically far out of his league.

That being said, the order is really weird, Shang Chi and Elektra are probably the hardest team on that list to beat, whereas you could make a fairly convincing argument that Batman could beat Deadpool alone.

Good point(s).
At first i didnt think they'd clear, and was going to point to the order as being kooky.
But then i thought about the OP stips and came to my conclusion.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 01:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

Batman with a full compliment of standard gear winning against Shang-Chi, with having full knowledge of Shang is not a particularly hard sell in my opinion. I put Deadpool where he is because if his healing factor and his superhuman stats across the board. You can make a case for batman beating him alone, just not a good one. Deadpool has waltzed through teams with nothing but standard gear, and he gets all that here too.

Of course, feel free to cut/paste the order to how you would all have it. Its this way for me because a lot of it is arguable.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 01:42 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
jeez full health each time and full knowledge of the opponent means THEY CLEAR
no, they're not. The knowledge goes both ways. BP and Moon Knight knowing exactly what they're facing equals out to a very bad loss for the batman team.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 01:51 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by deathslash
no, they're not. The knowledge goes both ways. BP and Moon Knight knowing exactly what they're facing equals out to a very bad loss for the batman team.

Nope.

Contrary to what you think Panther isn't some unbeatable god.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 03:03 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Even without full knowledge, the Bats still clear, just via superior teamwork. Some of these mooks barely know eachother, Bruce and Dick have been kicking assess since before Dick could drive. Giving them full knowledge of their opponents, AND whatever gear they might need is over kill.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 03:17 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dream Stuff

The Bats have a fighting chance at clearing, do to the fact they they work well together with many practiced strategies against these kinds of ooponents and start off each round with an implausibly large armory of grenades and esoterics.

That said, a lot of these figts are teasingly close. (5, 6, 7) and Spider-man at his best could possibly just blitz them before they can start throwing equalizers from their belts.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 04:08 PM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by abhilegend
Nope.

Contrary to what you think Panther isn't some unbeatable god.

thumb up
contrary to your belief, panther has superior stats and weapons and moon knight is tough enough to keep one of them pinned down long enough for panther to finish off the other.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 04:54 PM
shadowknight

The only person that would challenge them is Wolverine because of his Healing. Otherwise they clear it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 05:42 PM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by deathslash

lolz .. however batman being prep God while these others aren't gives him and grayson full and total advantage

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Even without full knowledge, the Bats still clear, just via superior teamwork. Some of these mooks barely know eachother, Bruce and Dick have been kicking assess since before Dick could drive. Giving them full knowledge of their opponents, AND whatever gear they might need is over kill.

exactly

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 06:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote