KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who would solo 3 Green Lanterns?

Who would solo 3 Green Lanterns?
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Who would solo 3 Green Lanterns?

Can any of the 6 Superheroes below somehow defeat 3 G.L's Hal, John and Guy on there own in a 3 on 1 fight?

Superman
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
B.Marvel
Cls.Thor
Silver Surfer

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 12:50 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: Who would solo 3 Green Lanterns?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermex
Can any of the 6 Superheroes below somehow defeat 3 G.L's Hal, John and Guy on there own in a 3 on 1 fight?

Superman
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
B.Marvel
Cls.Thor
Silver Surfer

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..
I say no, Unless GL are significantly slower than Kal. Are they? If so then Superman wins through speed.

Are GL resistant against tp? If not then jonn wins

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 01:27 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by h1a8
I say no, Unless GL are significantly slower than Kal. Are they? If so then Superman wins through speed.

Are GL resistant against tp? If not then jonn wins

Do you not read GL comics?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 01:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

All except for WW.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 01:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by -Pr-
Does he read any comics?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 02:33 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

lol nope. Just some of the JL ones.
Tbh I don't know how fast they can react and move in combat situations. I've seen Hal talk with Clark within a nanosecond before though.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 08:40 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I say none. Or Surfer and Manhunter for the tp win

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 12:30 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I say none. Or Surfer and Manhunter for the tp win
Surfer doesn't tp anyone offensively.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 12:48 PM
basilisk

If these were 3 noname GLs then probably anyone of the list has a good chance of soloing. But against 3 of the most experienced GLs I think everyone on the list fails more often than not. One thing that might beat the GLs is speedblitz though - some of these characters are so fast that speedblitz is a possible win but in comics battles it rarely goes down like that.

And GLs vary dramatically in both power levels and range of powers from story to story and era to era depending on the writer, the requirements of the plot, CIS/PIS etc. I don't know if John could still treat Jo'nn like nothing the way he did in Cosmic Odyssey.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 01:16 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by h1a8
Surfer doesn't tp anyone offensively.

quote:
When people say, "They won't use this in battle" is same thing as conceding and saying, " If he uses this in battle, my guy will lose". Instead of that, people should say, "Even using all of it, my guy could tank it (or counter it with.../or do better)" then name how he can counter or with what he can do better and in bigger scale...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 01:31 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 01:47 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Sin and her gifs laughing out loud

Originally posted by Stoic
All except for WW.

Probably this.

Unless MM is in his usual jobbing mood.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 03:07 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

The thread doesn't specify that they must defeat them for a majority out of ten, only that they must be able to "somehow" defeat them.

In that case, everyone on the list can do it.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 03:11 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Nobody on the list can.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 04:44 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Superman is on the list, abhi.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 04:50 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by basilisk
If these were 3 noname GLs then probably anyone of the list has a good chance of soloing. But against 3 of the most experienced GLs I think everyone on the list fails more often than not. One thing that might beat the GLs is speedblitz though - some of these characters are so fast that speedblitz is a possible win but in comics battles it rarely goes down like that.

And GLs vary dramatically in both power levels and range of powers from story to story and era to era depending on the writer, the requirements of the plot, CIS/PIS etc. I don't know if John could still treat Jo'nn like nothing the way he did in Cosmic Odyssey.

Of the characters listed, only Superman is fast enough to possibly beat all 3 of them and I kinda doubt he could do it either.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 07:56 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman can, he's done much better after all.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 08:28 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Star428
Of the characters listed, only Superman is fast enough to possibly beat all 3 of them and I kinda doubt he could do it either.

Now that I think about it, I'm not really sure how any of them, even combined, could actually seriously hurt, KO, or incapacitate Superman. No construct they make can hold him and his punches will easily shatter their built-in defensive shields. Eventually, I think he would win. There was that time that Jon Stewart beat him by blinding him though but I doubt Superman would be beaten that way twice.

Also, assuming MM isn't fighting like an idiot like he often does in the comics, I"m not really sure how they'd beat him either. His intangibility and telepathy seems like it'd be too much for them.

Poor WW. I have no idea why she's in this fight.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 4th, 2015 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 09:20 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

How about Thor's hammer? Can it bust throu constructs and Surfers Versatility...

I assume B.Marvel Anti-Matter powers and his punch would wreck here..

Wonder Woman is being ununderestimated here..

Last edited by Supermex on Oct 4th, 2015 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 09:27 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Superman stomps, only cosmic level beings have a chance against him.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 4th, 2015 09:29 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote