KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tanking contest

Tanking contest
Started by: Prof. T.C McAbe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Tanking contest

Who of the following Heralds or above could replicate the following feat.

Pandora has the energies of 133 Herc, a Herc is the equivalent of the mystical energy Hercules can muster in on blow.

Here is the feat:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...lexing03627.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...lexing04629.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...WHFlexing05.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...WHFlexing06.jpg

1. Silver Surfer tries to absorb the power.
2. Pre- DCnU Superman tries to inhale it like the Hulk.
3. Pre-DCnU Captain Marvel tries to inhale it like the Hulk.
4. Hyperion Now, tries to inhale it like the Hulk.
5. Thor tries to inhale it like the Hulk.
6. Thanos tries to inhale or absorb it, whatever suits you better.
7. Firestorm tries to absorb the power.
8. Green Lantern (Hal), tries to absorb it with his ring and contain it with willpower.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 03:32 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Correction to his post. Pandora is equal to 133 Hercs. One herc is equal to the MAXIMUM power output Hercules can deliver in one hit. Basically his maximum potential. No one here is tanking that (or one Herc) since Herc is a legit High Herald strength wise.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 03:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Correction to his post. Pandora is equal to 133 Hercs. One herc is equal to the MAXIMUM power output Hercules can deliver in one hit. Basically his maximum potential. No one here is tanking that (or one Herc) since Herc is a legit High Herald strength wise.

I think I see Prof's point, now.

What's Herc's greatest punching feat?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:00 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I think I see Prof's point, now.

What's Herc's greatest punching feat?

So you think any of these people can tank Herc greatest punch (lol,I knew you agreeing with me was temporary. It's not in your blood to be on the same page as me. Traitor).?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:16 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So you think any of these people can tank Herc greatest punch (lol,I knew you agreeing with me was temporary. It's not in your blood to be on the same page as me. Traitor).?

What is his greatest punch feat? I'm still agreeing with you. You said 1 Herc = MAXIMUM power output Hercules can deliver in one hit.

So what is that max? We obviously cannot give him a no-limits, so what is the greatest punch he has delivered?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What is his greatest punch feat? I'm still agreeing with you. You said 1 Herc = MAXIMUM power output Hercules can deliver in one hit.

So what is that max? We obviously cannot give him a no-limits, so what is the greatest punch he has delivered?

One of his best is him and Thor punches colliding so hard that it closed a dimension.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/On...ers100.jpg.html

I can look for his best though but as shown there, his fists were described as being able to crush Worlds. We know Herc is High Herald physically but he doesn't have as many showings as someone like Hulk or Supes, so his fist fts are rare, kinda like Black Adam (and I don't think anyone would say any of these people would tank Adam maximum power output).

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:24 PM
DarkSaint85

Then imagine 133 of them, stacked on top of each other, occurring at the EXACT same time.

Edit: looking back, it's a shared feat. So you'd need to halve them, i.e. imagine 66.5 of them stacked on top of each other.

Still a good feat.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Oct 6th, 2015 at 04:30 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:25 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Equal to 133 Hercs = 133 x energy output of a single Hercules punch.

They don't have to tank a 133x Herc punch, they have to contain the energies like the Hulk did, iow replicating the feat. That's what I ask, who would be able to replicate this feat in the way Hulk did, by absorbing that power.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:31 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Herc MAXIMUM power output. You keep forgetting that. It's Herc putting everything he have into a single punch. All of his power. No one here is tanking one Herc except maybe Thanos.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:34 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Herc MAXIMUM power output. You keep forgetting that. It's Herc putting everything he have into a single punch. All of his power. No one here is tanking one Herc.

Maximum power output of one punch, not his total energy that he has access to. Anyway, irrelevant, who can replicate the "inhaling" or containing this power feat?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:35 PM
DarkSaint85

We know Herc is High Herald physically but he doesn't have as many showings as someone like Hulk or Supes, so his fist fts are rare, kinda like Black Adam (and I don't think anyone would say any of these people would tank Adam maximum power output).

Are you saying BA=Herc? If not, then don't.

Sure, his feats are rare, but we cannot do a no limits fallacy. It's said, clear as day, that 1 Herc = max amount of energy expended in 1 blow.

So to help people understand, I just wanted to know what his max on paper is, that we have seen.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:36 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

1 Herc = max amount of energy expended in 1 blow.

thumb up

So, you also agree that his total energy in him is more than this? IOW Herc has more than 1 Herc of mystic energy stored in him, though the max he can unlease at one blow is 1 Herc?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:39 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Maximum power output of one punch, not his total energy that he has access to. Anyway, irrelevant, who can replicate the "inhaling" or containing this power feat?

(please log in to view the image)

As stated. The MAXIMUM amount of ENERGY Herc could exert in one blow. It's ALL of his energy in one hit. Everything.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:40 PM
carver9

Are you saying BA=Herc? If not, then don't.

Sure, his feats are rare, but we cannot do a no limits fallacy. It's said, clear as day, that 1 Herc = max amount of energy expended in 1 blow.

So to help people understand, I just wanted to know what his max on paper is, that we have seen.

True. Not saying neither are equal to the other. I just brought Adam up because he doesn't have any outrageous punching fts.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:42 PM
DarkSaint85

Well, subsequent comics clarified that 1 Herc= total energy of, well, Hercules:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:42 PM
carver9

Can't see your scan.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:44 PM
DarkSaint85

Can't see your scan.

That is because you are a poo head.

http://s5.postimg.org/k2bddrh06/Her..._Empire_021.jpg

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:45 PM
carver9

That is because you are a poo head.

http://s5.postimg.org/k2bddrh06/Her..._Empire_021.jpg

thumb up

You're a great man. Good catch.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:46 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

So DS and hopefully some other posters who might read this. Who in your opinion could replicate the "digestion" feat of Hulk from my list?

Edit: DS nice scan but those kids are interpreting something that was already clarified by the person that created this scale. The maxmimum amount of energy Herc could exert in one blow. IOW the energy of Hercs most powerful blow.

Whats also interesting is the mystic energy thing, it's not about physical strength at all it seem if you take it like this.

Last edited by Prof. T.C McAbe on Oct 6th, 2015 at 05:03 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 04:57 PM
DarkSaint85

Imo, none of them do except for Surfer, and Hal.

Thanos....might? Not sure on his absorption feats.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2015 05:02 PM