KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus Vs...in intelligence

Galactus Vs...in intelligence
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Galactus Vs...in intelligence

Thanos
Supreme Intelligence
Darkseid
Metron
The Watcher
Celestials
Anti Monitor
Brainiac
Mr. Myxlplyx

Really just curious as to how smart Galactus actually is.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 12:20 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: Galactus Vs...in intelligence

Brainiac
Mr. Myx
AM
Darkseid
Celestials
Galactus
Metron
Thanos
The Watcher
Supreme Int

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 12:43 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thank you!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 01:13 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Can galactus really be used as a gauge for intelligence? His cosmic awareness is kinda a cheap go around as well as those higher up the cosmic food chain

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 01:41 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I dunno, he has a ship, someone built the dang thing.
Slso, Celestials have used earth as a test tube, thats pretty sciency. Awareness i put in a different context i suppose.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 01:57 PM
riv6672

This is something just provided by a friend...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 02:09 PM
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

In terms of tech/science

Galactus' ship Tea II (which he built) is bigger than a solar system. Dr. Doom stated he could conquer entire galaxies with just one piece of non descript tech in Taa II

He has a room dedicated to just sound. He has tech that recorded the "noise" produced by the big bang.

Galactus' tech (not Doom's) allowed Doom to usurp the powers of pre retcon beyonder

G's tech is beyond Reed and Thanos' understanding

Galactus had something to do with the ultimate nullifier's existence

He created Tyrant from scratch

His smaller ship was able to outrun the power of the IG for a bit

Etc

Even before he became Galactus, Galan was one of the foremost scientists in the "most advanced civilization in the universe"

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Last edited by Power Cosmic II on Dec 1st, 2015 at 02:29 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 02:23 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Brainiac
Mr. Myx
AM
Darkseid
Celestials
Galactus
Metron
Thanos
The Watcher
Supreme Int
Awful list.
Mxy was outsmarted by the Joker ffs.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 03:33 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I'm not sure why Mxy is even on here. He's been outsmarted by Superman as well. He is powerful, but he's not necessarily super intelligent.

I also don't see Darkseid as smarter then Galactus. Remember Darkseid has other scientists and stuff creating all the tech he uses. I'm also not exactly sure if Brainiac is even above Galactus.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 05:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

5D imp magic = science so advanced, it looks like magic to us.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 05:22 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That doesn't mean Mxy personally has to be smart to use it.

I also thought the origins of the Imps seems to vary. Since Mxy was being effected when magic was being messed around with, which shouldn't of happened at all if it was just technology.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 05:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Galactus tops them all in intelligence,and his CA is quite a cheap win

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 06:11 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
5D imp magic = science so advanced, it looks like magic to us.

And apparently to the Spectre, because he stole Mxy's magic.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 06:53 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Astner
And apparently to the Spectre, because he stole Mxy's magic.

Considering Mxy>>>>Spectre, that seems fair.

Hell, an imp with FAR fewer feats than Mxy (Lkz) imprisoned the Spectre.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2015 07:55 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thanks for answteing why Myx is in the list.

And thanks, Power Cosmic II, that post is VERY helpful.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2015 12:53 AM
Genii96

I thought spectre couldn't get out of that pirson cuz if he did it would cause some form of destruction or so? Also I thought all 5D imps are basically the same? Seeing as their power over the 3D is due to being drom a hgigher dimension?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 08:28 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yes, but to put him in that prison in the first place....

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 08:41 AM
Genii96

And how much power did he have at his disposal at that time? And was it a full on fight?..he also took mxy's power iirc

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 08:53 AM
DarkSaint85

Lkz? Or the Spectre?

Mxy has casually taken the Spectre out, so my original point (that his science is so advanced it looks like magic) still holds.

Mxy >>>>>> Spectre, so his science looks like magic. As Spectre was stealing magic, and Black Alice copies magic, it can be stolen /copied.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2015 09:30 AM
TheTyrant

Thanos is smarter than Galactus for sure imo. Other ones are harder to tell but I'd wager on Brainiac, Darkseid, and Metron being above him too assuming Galactus doesn't get his cosmic awareness.

Edit: Also depends on what you mean by intelligence. If it's just raw tech and science then I don't see any of these guys topping Galactus.

Last edited by TheTyrant on Dec 4th, 2015 at 09:30 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2015 09:25 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote