KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs Superman(See details)

Thor vs Superman(See details)
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Thor vs Superman(See details)

1.Who has defeated the most number of Foes/Villains throughout their history/comics etc, cannon only!

2.Who has defeated the most powerful villains throughout their entire comics history etc cannon only ?

Last edited by ozz81 on Jan 28th, 2016 at 05:55 AM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 05:50 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

superman.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 09:36 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Superman. Easily. wink

The numbers bear it out.
First off Superman (1938) has a 24 year lead on Thor (1962).
Secondly, for the majority of his career Thor's had 1 ongoing and 1 team book to star in.
Superman's had the same, plus, at various times:
Action Comics
The Adventures of Superman
Batman/Superman
Superman/Wonder Woman
Superman The Man of Steel
Superman The Man of Tomorrow
Superman Confidential
Even allowing for canon going back and forth, there's just no comparison.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2016 12:00 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ghostman
superman.
superman.
i think superman will win here

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 05:33 AM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ghostman won twice!

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 06:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Obviously it's Superman.... but which villains for both would you consider to be the MOST powerful?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 06:04 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Scoobless
Obviously it's Superman.... but which villains for both would you consider to be the MOST powerful?
That's.....not even close. Mxy alone is more powerful than all of Thor's villains combined.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 06:37 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Idk, The super skyfathers might have something to say about that

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 10:28 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by riv6672
Superman. Easily. wink

The numbers bear it out.
First off Superman (1938) has a 24 year lead on Thor (1962).
Secondly, for the majority of his career Thor's had 1 ongoing and 1 team book to star in.
Superman's had the same, plus, at various times:
Action Comics
The Adventures of Superman
Batman/Superman
Superman/Wonder Woman
Superman The Man of Steel
Superman The Man of Tomorrow
Superman Confidential
Even allowing for canon going back and forth, there's just no comparison.

This, unless Superman takes a 20 year hiatus from comics, he should be unbeatable.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 10:52 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Mxy isn't evil though. He's proven plenty of times before that if he wanted Clark dead, he can/would have accomplishe it with a mere gesture.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 11:40 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
That's.....not even close. Mxy alone is more powerful than all of Thor's villains combined.

laughingwhat a crock of shit!laughing

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 12:00 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by SquallX
Mxy isn't evil though. He's proven plenty of times before that if he wanted Clark dead, he can/would have accomplishe it with a mere gesture.
Same coin, Mxy's done way too much malevolent shit over the years for him not to be considered a villain. Granted there was a period where he went 'good', but that only lasted a few months...

And yeah, he's > every one of Thor's rogues put together if we're talking feats.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 31st, 2016 at 12:09 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 12:05 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by riv6672
laughingwhat a crock of shit!laughing

Name me one of Thors villain that even come close to Mxy's average?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 12:36 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I don't think anyone read the OP. He's asking who has DEFEATED THE most powerful being, not who has the most powerful enemies. I'm giving this to Thor.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 12:46 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
I don't think anyone read the OP. He's asking who has DEFEATED THE most powerful being, not who has the most powerful enemies. I'm giving this to Thor.
No shit. A secondary question arose from the OP, and the subsequent responses have been directed toward that question.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 01:48 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Galan007
Same coin, Mxy's done way too much malevolent shit over the years for him not to be considered a villain. Granted there was a period where he went 'good', but that only lasted a few months...

And yeah, he's > every one of Thor's rogues put together if we're talking feats.

I can see where you and Philo's coming from, but i still don't see him as a villain.

In the schemes of things, Mxy is a higher level being that see's anything that's not on his level as nothing but insignificant, unless he takes an interest in you.

He's like every other higher level entities. True he's does do some shitty shits, but in the end he always fixes his mess.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 03:36 AM
naurtoisbeast
Restricted

Account Restricted

superman.
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
i think superman will win here

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 07:10 AM
naurtoisbeast is currently offline Click here to Send naurtoisbeast a Private Message Find more posts by naurtoisbeast Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
No shit. A secondary question arose from the OP, and the subsequent responses have been directed toward that question.

Which still doesn't go against what I said.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 07:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
No, they wouldn't. Mxy is more powerful than all of Thor's villains put together.

Hell, Superman has at least 3 villains [Mxy, Dominus and Vyndktvx] who are like that.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Jan 31st, 2016 at 02:08 PM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 02:06 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Captain Britain had MJJ, Merlyn and Brian.

shifty

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 31st, 2016 02:12 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote