KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fawcett Captain Marvel Vs Tyrant

Fawcett Captain Marvel Vs Tyrant
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Fawcett Captain Marvel Vs Tyrant

(please log in to view the image)

Good guy bad guy fight.
No prep.
No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2016 05:17 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Bump

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 10:37 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Slight Edge to Tyrant

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 10:38 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Why would you think this is a good battle? CM doesn't even come close to Tyrant.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 02:16 AM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

It's pre crisis Cap. I think that speaks a different story.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 4th, 2017 02:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9

No it isn't different at all. What has golden age CM done that puts him above Tyrant?

Old Post May 4th, 2017 02:28 AM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Fawcett Cap wins.

He is flat out invulnerable at greatest and has easily beaten people far above a mere low cosmic/high skyfather being like Tyrant. Like beings who write the laws of the entire universe. They were flat out powerless to stop him.

He is casually fast enough to travel through time, fast enough to rebuild an entire planet that had exploded into tiny chunks in like a panel (so Tyrant is flat out not touching him at all unless Cap wants him to), he can shove giant stars that are made of solid matter at speeds that would be well above FTL. Casually broke a giant block of neutron star material (a mere teaspoon of this stuff would weigh millions of tons) Strong enough to bend a metal that was completely invulnerable to anything except himself, as an example that same metal was so dense that even magical ghosts couldn't walk through it.

He can exist in Infinity, a void outside of the multiverse where nothing can exist at all, and instead of being erased, the marvels were completely ok and flat out stated to be completely indestructible as the reason for their survival.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 02:49 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Fawcett Cap wins.

He is flat out invulnerable at greatest and has easily beaten people far above a mere low cosmic/high skyfather being like Tyrant. Like beings who write the laws of the entire universe. They were flat out powerless to stop him.

He hasn't faced anyone who comes even close to tyrant. Most of his comics he faces someone who is going to blow up the earth and deactivates the bomb in time.

So much for being invulnerable though.

http://imgur.com/pk0KisY

There are more examples i recall. I just have to remember the incidents.

He is casually fast enough to travel through time

He travels through time through the rock of eternity. Like, every time.

fast enough to rebuild an entire planet that had exploded into tiny chunks in like a panel (so Tyrant is flat out not touching him at all unless Cap wants him to), he can shove giant stars that are made of solid matter at speeds that would be well above FTL. Casually broke a giant block of neutron star material (a mere teaspoon of this stuff would weigh millions of tons) Strong enough to bend a metal that was completely invulnerable to anything except himself, as an example that same metal was so dense that even magical ghosts couldn't walk through it.

...Is that supposed to be impressive?

You do realize he's facing Tyrant? Galactus had to devour a planet to face him and he avoided a conflict with him because it would destroy the universe. At full power a battle between galactus and tyrant destroyed galaxies. Yet here you are, mentioning planet/star level feats. laughing out loud

Also, like i said, more examples coming on his limitations.

He can exist in Infinity, a void outside of the multiverse where nothing can exist at all, and instead of being erased, the marvels were completely ok and flat out stated to be completely indestructible as the reason for their survival.

The multiverse didn't even exist back then. At most, his comics featured some other dimension. So what are you even talking about?

The Marvel family strained itself to push back an iceberg or something.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 03:05 AM
JBL
Wrestling God

Tyrant in a flat out stomp. Spite really.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 03:22 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
operator616

Originally posted by operator616

There are more examples i recall. I just have to remember the incidents.

Also, like i said, more examples coming on his limitations.

Is completely exhausted after he exerts all his strength to push against Earth's inertia.

http://imgur.com/8n3byih

Struggles against a freakin' shark, and exerts his full powers to stop it.

http://imgur.com/FAh9Wlg

Marvel family admit that it would take them centuries to move all the worlds/stars in the galaxy.

http://imgur.com/sCXqaUN
http://imgur.com/ez46LI0

Marvel family completely exhausted after pushing back the iceberg.

http://imgur.com/n8VpYsd

Marvel family have also struggled to push back a regular ship from what i recall, as well as fully exhausted after being subjected to some pressure from the boiler. More-so, i remember CM being vulnerable to telepathy and his strength has been ineffective a number of times. Mostly he never faced powerful menaces but there was the occasional space creatures like the space dragon whom CM wasn't able to destroy no matter how hard he tried and eventually destroyed him with an atomic bomb iirc. I remember all those but couldn't pinpoint the issues, so maybe ill search for them later on. This should be enough though. The whole marvel family is nowhere near Tyrant.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 03:48 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by carver9

It does, IMO, which is why i made the thread.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 04:17 AM
Inedian

Tyrant

Old Post May 4th, 2017 04:48 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by operator616
Is completely exhausted after he exerts all his strength to push against Earth's inertia.

http://imgur.com/8n3byih

Struggles against a freakin' shark, and exerts his full powers to stop it.

http://imgur.com/FAh9Wlg

Marvel family admit that it would take them centuries to move all the worlds/stars in the galaxy.

http://imgur.com/sCXqaUN
http://imgur.com/ez46LI0

Marvel family completely exhausted after pushing back the iceberg.

http://imgur.com/n8VpYsd

Marvel family have also struggled to push back a regular ship from what i recall, as well as fully exhausted after being subjected to some pressure from the boiler. More-so, i remember CM being vulnerable to telepathy and his strength has been ineffective a number of times. Mostly he never faced powerful menaces but there was the occasional space creatures like the space dragon whom CM wasn't able to destroy no matter how hard he tried and eventually destroyed him with an atomic bomb iirc. I remember all those but couldn't pinpoint the issues, so maybe ill search for them later on. This should be enough though. The whole marvel family is nowhere near Tyrant.

Thats a great job lowballing, but it doesnt negate the Marvel Family's high end feats.
What you've cited speaks to that era's childish/cartoony writing, but that same cartoonish style aso has CM do things like CosmicComet listed.

While not trying to pick a favorite, i cant let one or the other character just get nerfed. stick out tongue

Old Post May 4th, 2017 05:03 AM
operator616

Originally posted by riv6672
Thats a great job lowballing, but it doesnt negate the Marvel Family's high end feats.
What you've cited speaks to that era's childish/cartoony writing, but that same cartoonish style aso has CM do things like CosmicComet listed.

While not trying to pick a favorite, i cant let one or the other character just get nerfed. stick out tongue

That's a great job creating a spite thread.

And btw, these are not lowballing, they are average portrayals. Like i said, his regular comic has him going against humans devising a bomb to blow up the earth. He only occasionally goes up against some space creatures or aliens who are nowhere near cosmic level characters like the tyrant. I fail to see what's impressive about what CosmicComet mentioned. Planet/star level feats are completely irrelevant in regards to tyrant. And that's the upper limit of CM.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 05:12 AM
riv6672

Agree to disagree and all that.

If you arent going to give credence to any evidence except what you yourself present, and call spite when disagreed with, well, its an efficient, if juvenile way to debate.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 05:22 AM
operator616

Originally posted by riv6672
Agree to disagree and all that.

If you arent going to give credence to any evidence except what you yourself present, and call spite when disagreed with, well, its an efficient, if juvenile way to debate.

What are you talking about? It's not like im denying CM's feats, im saying that even his best pale in comparison with Tyrant's.

The other scans were supposed to disprove the claims of CM being completely invulnerable (which mostly stems from the fact that he didn't really face any really powerful menaces) or operating at a level anywhere near Tyrant.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 05:43 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Tyrant wins.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 4th, 2017 06:09 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Tyrant.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 09:37 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Vote Tyrant, vote Luthor.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 10:09 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Tyrant..................cause I'm a fanboy of his big grin

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 4th, 2017 12:24 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote