KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » In DC comics, who can "easily" defeat multi-eternity?

In DC comics, who can "easily" defeat multi-eternity?
Started by: CatL18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CatL18

In DC comics, who can "easily" defeat multi-eternity?

DC characters must defeat multi-eternity only with their power.
Who can defeat embodiment of multiverse in Marvel?

Old Post May 30th, 2016 09:48 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Current Eternity represent the Marvel Omniverse, with that said I think it'll be much easier to gauge and make a accurate assumption when we find out what have chained Omni-Eternity in Ultimates story act.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 10:38 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
Current Eternity represent the Marvel Omniverse, with that said I think it'll be much easier to gauge and make a accurate assumption when we find out what have chained Omni-Eternity in Ultimates story act.

Thank you for enlightening me.so

Round1:Multi Eternity

Round2:Omni Eternity

Old Post May 30th, 2016 10:44 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Re: In DC comics, who can "easily" defeat multi-eternity?

Originally posted by CatL18
DC characters must defeat multi-eternity only with their power.
Who can defeat embodiment of multiverse in Marvel?

The underlined pretty much limits this to

Prime Monitor
Presence
Great evil beast

Maybe on their day can be challenged by
Lucifer Morningstar
Micheal Demiurges
Elaine Belloc

Other potential challengers but who can't win

The Source
Anti life entity

Given that neither of these could break the the barriers meant to keep them apart (So universal not multiversal)

Now if it's not limited to only their own power but using outside ampping, then because they've already done it to a DC Eternity knock off then you could add a teamed up Mordru and Glorith.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 11:22 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Re: Re: In DC comics, who can "easily" defeat multi-eternity?

Originally posted by beatboks

Prime Monitor
Presence
Great evil beast

Lucifer Morningstar
Micheal Demiurges
Elaine Belloc

The Source
Anti life entity

Given that neither of these could break the the barriers meant to keep them apart (So universal not multiversal)

Now if it's not limited to only their own power but using outside ampping, then because they've already done it to a DC Eternity knock off then you could add a teamed up Mordru and Glorith.

Considering that DC consits of Infinite number of multiverse,or much more, i think 5th dimensional Imp easily can.
And, Morrison's meta-textual being including TR Superman , Empty Hand, Mandrakk easily can.
And, Great Evil Beast can, etc.
And, if this is Multi-eternity, every characters above COIE AM can.

BTW, Lucifer,Ellaine,michael, either of them can easily oneshot omni-eternity because they are part of Presence.

Last edited by CatL18 on May 30th, 2016 at 11:36 AM

Old Post May 30th, 2016 11:28 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Re: Re: Re: In DC comics, who can "easily" defeat multi-eternity?

Considering that DC consits of Infinite number of multiverse,or much more, i think 5th dimensional Imp easily can.
And, Morrison's meta-textual being including TR Superman , Empty Hand, Mandrakk easily can.
And, Great Evil Beast can, etc.

No DC conciss of an "infinite number of universes to make up thier multiverse SINCE flash point. Pre Flashpoint only 52 universes.

Eternity is also many universes (more than 52 given how many different universes we saw when Marquis of Death destroyed so many versions of the FF and Reed (a ll a part of eternity)

I mentioned GEB. Aside from world's funniest MXY (non canon as far as I know) NO to the others.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 11:43 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

Re: Re: Re: Re: In DC comics, who can "easily" defeat multi-eternity?

No DC conciss of an "infinite number of universes to make up thier multiverse SINCE flash point. Pre Flashpoint only 52 universes.

Eternity is also many universes (more than 52 given how many different universes we saw when Marquis of Death destroyed so many versions of the FF and Reed (a ll a part of eternity)

I mentioned GEB. Aside from world's funniest MXY (non canon as far as I know) NO to the others.

Read multiversity and Convergence.
Hypertime which hold infinite number of multiverse still exist and they are still within Bleed space.
And, Bleed space is germ from higher sphere.
Do you know that beings above Bleed space are not affected by any reality warping within Bleed space?

Last edited by CatL18 on May 30th, 2016 at 12:12 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2016 12:06 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: In DC comics, who can "easily" defeat multi-eternity?

Read multiversity and Convergence.
Hypertime which hold infinite number of multiverse still exist and they are still within Bleed space.
And, Bleed space is germ from higher sphere.
Do you know that beings above Bleed space are not affected by any reality warping within Bleed space?

Dude, read what your replying too.

Convergence and Multiversity are both post Flash point. I stated that there are an infinite number of universesPost Flash point. That is what Eternity is (infinite universes). DC doesn't have an infinite number of MULTIVERSES just one formed from it's infinite number of universes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/multiverse

The multiverse is everything, all parallel realities.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 01:30 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Anybody worth a damn.

Prime Monitor
Presence
Great evil beast

Lucifer Morningstar
Micheal Demiurges
Elaine Belloc

The Source
Anti life entity

Anyone like Source or ALE would **** Eternity something fierce. Eternity is the biggest jobber ever.

Originally posted by Utrigita

Being called an omniverse in one comic doesn't changes the cosmic hierarchy. Just in Silver Surfer 15, Shaper's power had Glorion or whatever his name is becoming equal to Eternity by creating a single universe.

In Infinity Finale it is again shown.

Eternity is Martian Manhunter of abstracts. Powerful on paper but gets beat up by everyone. Heck, some aliens nearly killed it in McDuffie's FF run from which Dr Strange saved it.

laughing out loud

Spectre on a good day would beat the shit out of Eternity.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 01:33 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Dude, read what your replying too.

Convergence and Multiversity are both post Flash point. I stated that there are an infinite number of universesPost Flash point. That is what Eternity is (infinite universes). DC doesn't have an infinite number of MULTIVERSES just one formed from it's infinite number of universes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/multiverse

The multiverse is everything, all parallel realities.

Of course it did have a multiverse. There was even an omniverse mentioned in AOS 617.

The 52 universe was a local multiverse. Explicitly mentioned in Final Crisis secret files.

http://i.imgur.com/6IVsc9M.jpg?1

Old Post May 30th, 2016 01:38 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by abhilegend
Of course it did have a multiverse. There was even an omniverse mentioned in AOS 617.

The 52 universe was a local multiverse. Explicitly mentioned in Final Crisis secret files.

http://i.imgur.com/6IVsc9M.jpg?1

Well lookit wut we have here. A bio/guide/handbook is being used by someone who supposedly does not use them.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 02:00 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Easily beat multi eternity? None except the omnipotents.
And btw,multi eternity dosent mean just multiversal power.
I mean an eternity of 1 universe (say 616) is much much above universal power

Old Post May 30th, 2016 02:11 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Mxy.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 30th, 2016 02:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Btw, what has mxy done in nu 52?,he is still there right?

Old Post May 30th, 2016 02:17 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Aside from the strange rendition of Mxy that Morrison gave us in AC, 'classic' Mxy also popped up for a single page a while back:
(please log in to view the image)

He's always around. thumb up

Old Post May 30th, 2016 02:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Re: Re: In DC comics, who can "easily" defeat multi-eternity?

Prime Monitor
Presence
Great evil beast

Lucifer Morningstar
Micheal Demiurges
Elaine Belloc

The Source
Anti life entity

I find it funny people forget about Spectre.

This dude had the power to stop the Crisis on Infinite Worlds AND GEB but he didn't cause he's a slacker.

A serious Spectre would stomp a hole in any version of Eternity.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 02:44 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Well lookit wut we have here. A bio/guide/handbook is being used by someone who supposedly does not use them.

That's not a bio. That's the excerpt from Final Crisis Secret Files, written by Grant Morrison himself.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 02:48 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You're right. I think people often exclude Spectre because some of his subsequent versions were shitty.

But yeah, Corrigan Spectre at his peak stomps pretty much all. thumb up

Old Post May 30th, 2016 02:51 PM
Genii96

Re: Re: Re: In DC comics, who can "easily" defeat multi-eternity?

Originally posted by zopzop
I find it funny people forget about Spectre.

This dude had the power to stop the Crisis on Infinite Worlds AND GEB but he didn't cause he's a slacker.

A serious Spectre would stomp a hole in any version of Eternity.

Um,iirc didn't spectre gain power from a lot of places to challenge GEB?
What do you mean by slacker?

Old Post May 30th, 2016 02:56 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Re: Re: Re: Re: In DC comics, who can "easily" defeat multi-eternity?

Originally posted by Genii96
Um,iirc didn't spectre gain power from a lot of places to challenge GEB?
What do you mean by slacker?

No that's the thing. He didn't NEED that extra power because it was worthless compared to what he's really capable of as God's Wrath.

Spectre is a slacker because he always shirks his duties for some reason or another. God or the Narrator even mentions this on panel.

A motivated Spectre would wipe OMNI-Eternity from existence then go have a cup of coffee.

Also worth mentioning is that Hal Jordan with the Spectre Force outright stated it dwarfed the power he had as MULTIVERSAL Parallax.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 30th, 2016 03:07 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote