KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Falcon vs. Angel

Falcon vs. Angel
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Falcon vs. Angel

1. Classic versions.

2. Archangel (classic, before his X-Force days) vs. Captain Falcon.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

1) Falcon.
2) Archangel destroys him (unless CF had some sort of power upgrade I'm not aware of).

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:14 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Well, he does have a very durable suit (while Archangel is not even bulletproof) and Cap's shield, but aside from those, not much.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:17 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well, he does have a very durable suit (while Archangel is not even bulletproof) and Cap's shield, but aside from those, not much.

True (shame about AA's durability but oh well). At the same time AA is INSANELY faster than him, has those toxin coated feather projectiles (he's punctured metal with them before wish I had the scan), and his wings act as full body shields as well as giant blades.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 07:19 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

1. Falcon

2. Warren

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 08:20 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by zopzop
True (shame about AA's durability but oh well). At the same time AA is INSANELY faster than him, has those toxin coated feather projectiles (he's punctured metal with them before wish I had the scan), and his wings act as full body shields as well as giant blades.

Do you think his pinions would penetrate Sam's armor? His face is still exposed of course, but I'm assuming he is smart enough to shield it.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 08:22 PM
blair85

1. Falcon. Classic Angel is a teenager with wings.
2. Maybe Cap Falcon... Sam Wilson is a better fighter. And with the suit and shield, he might be able to take Archangel. Experience and equipment over enhanced physical abilities and bladed wings, I guess.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 08:25 PM
blair85 is currently offline Click here to Send blair85 a Private Message Find more posts by blair85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Do you think his pinions would penetrate Sam's armor?

I don't know how strong his armor is. I remember Classic AA's feather darts penetrated 2 inch thick metal plate. Wish I had the scan so you could judge for yourself.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 08:52 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by zopzop
I don't know how strong his armor is. I remember Classic AA's feather darts penetrated 2 inch thick metal plate. Wish I had the scan so you could judge for yourself.

I believe you, those wings were always something... that's why Sabretooth piercing them was a helluva feat.

Anyway, Falcon's suit is... vibranium now, as far as I know? Leo or someone posted the scans. Zola put a f*cking truck on him and he was fine...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 08:55 PM
riv6672

Well they're definitely not getting through the shield. They could potentially damage Falcon's wings...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 08:56 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote