KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr.Majestic VS Gladiator

Mr.Majestic VS Gladiator
Started by: ghostman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ghostman

Mr.Majestic VS Gladiator

who takes this?

round 1. no kusars for maj

round 2. kusars allowed

Old Post Jun 27th, 2016 06:39 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Majestic.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2016 07:40 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Kallark does to him what he did to Hyperion.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 12:52 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Gladiator wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 12:59 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tough one.

Kallark might be faster, considering he flies around the universe at hundreds of multiples of light speed under his own steam while Maj needed a propulsion device (Even if he was steering it manually.)

Majestic does have one or two feats that narrow that gap, though. Flying about 13 light in about a half a minute or less (However long it took him to finish a few thought balloons) should put him up there... Plus, reacting to an incoming teleporter within a nanosecond.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 12:59 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Majestic.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 01:43 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ghostman
who takes this?

round 1. no kusars for maj

round 2. kusars allowed

Have those blades ever damaged anyone

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 01:59 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by cdtm
Tough one.

Kallark might be faster, considering he flies around the universe at hundreds of multiples of light speed under his own steam while Maj needed a propulsion device (Even if he was steering it manually.)

Majestic does have one or two feats that narrow that gap, though. Flying about 13 light in about a half a minute or less (However long it took him to finish a few thought balloons) should put him up there... Plus, reacting to an incoming teleporter within a nanosecond.

combat speed=/= travel speed.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 03:02 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Tough one.

Where is Gladiator flying across the universe?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 03:15 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Have those blades ever damaged anyone

majestic was able to cut himself with the blades

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 03:33 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by ghostman
majestic was able to cut himself with the blades

Sexy

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 03:44 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sexy
Keeo your s and m fantasies out of these threads. It's a family site.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 03:50 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by quanchi112
Keeo your s and m fantasies out of these threads. It's a family site.

Oh quan how i truly 💘 when u post

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 04:09 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Where is Gladiator flying across the universe?

Reed measured him flying around at 100c once or twice. There's been stories where he's just cruising the universe under his own power, dipping into red suns for the fun of it and such.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:26 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Reed measured him flying around at 100c once or twice. There's been stories where he's just cruising the universe under his own power, dipping into red suns for the fun of it and such.

100c is nothing for space faring characters. To even cross solar system in a short time you will have to go faster than that.

Yes, he can fly into space. That doesn't means he is crossing across universe and shit like that.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:44 AM
tkitna

Glads wins

By Stoic

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 02:59 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by tkitna
Glads wins

Even with the blades?

Majestic has better feats right?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 05:56 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Majestic is a better fighter and just as strong, if not stronger with the planetary feats. Plus, those blades give him an advantage.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:39 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gladiator, Majestic more than not with the blades I guess. Why are we even discussing a handicapped match, though?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:46 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
100c is nothing for space faring characters. To even cross solar system in a short time you will have to go faster than that.

Yes, he can fly into space. That doesn't means he is crossing across universe and shit like that.

There's also the time dilation defying feat. Something Thor needed a belt to negate.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 10:36 PM