KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beast vs Sabretooth vs Wolverine

Beast vs Sabretooth vs Wolverine
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Beast vs Sabretooth vs Wolverine

the 3 of them are going at it. fight to the KO who comes out on top who is second and who is last.

the thing with those 3 is, they got tons of respect in the past. in the 80s 90s. not that i am from that era i am preety young, but i picked up classic comics here and there. beast was indeed a beast literally. during his early days as blue beast he was matching iron man and taking out powerhouses like frenzy. wolverine was indeed the ebst there is at what he did. sabretooth was portrayed indeed as a threat and was showed to be superior in strength even to spiderman several times. i remember watching the tv show as a kid those 3 were my zoo team. i loved them. after that i started to read comics and was reading wolverine comics and x men.

but since the 2000s something happened. those 3 lost a lot of respect from the writers. they still kicked as for a while. but then came the jobbing. sabretooth got treated well until like last several years where they decided he is going to be a walking punching bag with no skills at all. just a savage brainless thug that is trying to scratch and everybody stomp him.

wolverine? also began to job and forgot he has skills. the era of wolverine fans is over so the writers felt they could treat him the way they wanted. his fight vs spiderman where he gets completely destroyed is easily understood as the writing of a spiderman fan who got tired of internet debates about wolverine vs spiderman and just wanted to put an end to it by completely destroying and humuliating wolverine. i personally believe that an all out spiderman who is buisness should be faster stronger and better than wolverine but eventually stubbed and killed. even spiderman with his spider sense and agility cant avoid a well writen wolverine all the time and take him out. notice i said a well writen wolverine. a wolverine that actually is using his skills and abilities to their fullest. but thats my opinion nobody said its the way things are. however, the way spiderman destroyed wolverine was simply a spit on him. thats just 1 example of the jobber wolverine became.

and finally beast. this character in my opinion went thru one of the most extreme power level shake in comics world. from being a powerhouse and matching iron man, beating frenzy and even beating up and knocking out wonder man. yes wonder man. he became a big furry puusay. in xtreme x men issue #2 the x men are fighting and it is stated that the guards has no chance against the strength of bishop and the acrobatics of beast. you hear that? the strength of bishop. now i understood when in the classic days, colossus and rogue replaced beast as the powerhouses of the x men. no problem. but bishop? bishop is more a symbol of strength than beast? bishop is what peak human at strength? this is just insane. and then beast beaten to almost death but hey thats vargas. beast gained his cat like form in which he suppose to be stronger, but ever since the cat form thats it. the writers made a complete and i do mean a complete joke out of him. aside of the fight vs danger and vs wolverine, he was owned so badly its not even funny. captured by dark beast and turtured to the point he was crying and saying what will you do to me? more turture? no fighting spirit at all. in every fight the x men had he was trying to avoid fighting and when he did try to fight he got destroyed and 1 shotted. in his ape form he gave wolverine decent fights. in his cat form ... yep 1 shotted in the state enemy arc. beaten to almost death by freakin beak with a bat. beast became a walking joke that is just scared and doesnt have any physical advantages over a big walking disney cat. in his ape form, he was shown as superior to sabretooth in fighting. in the sabretooth danger zone and in another comics where he one shotts sabretooth with a kick. but in their recent fight sabretooth owned beast and even stated he doesnt have any will to fight.

overall in my opinion those are 3 characters that once were powerful and cool, but then got for some reason a bad treatment. beast by far the worst one. so back to the thread, what do you think about this fight?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 06:32 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

any thoughts on that one?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 10:44 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

If its at their best creed wins. Hank is a non factor

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 01:26 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
If its at their best creed wins. Hank is a non factor

well in sabretooth danger zone beast gave him a very good fight and was owning him. sabretooth inflicted damage on beast and cyclops helped but we dont know how things would be if cyclops didnt show up. maybe beast would win. also beast in both of his fights vs wolverine showed the ability to instantly heal during the fight from wolverines claws. so i think he has a chance to KO them.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 02:39 PM
DarkSaint85

I would place Sabes and Wolvys HF FAR above Beast's. Like, several levels above.

So a KO? Very doubtful.

Not to mention, Sabes has also had multiple upgrades.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 02:55 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I would place Sabes and Wolvys HF FAR above Beast's. Like, several levels above.

So a KO? Very doubtful.

Not to mention, Sabes has also had multiple upgrades.

yeah i would also. but just because their healing factor is better does not mean beast cant whitstand damage from them. beast went toe 2 toe with wolverine twice and was healing fine from the wounds. also beating sabretooth preety well. i actually believe a decent writen beast can ko them. his punching power and strength is super human. in sabretooth the danger zone he punch sabretooth making him fall on his knees and bleed. takes sabretooth some time to recover. also he took sabretooth out with a double leg kick. i think wolverine will defeat beast and even kill him after a decent fight. again we are talking about beast that actually wants to fight and uses his skills and strength. he is very agile and uses a lot of acrobatic movements such as jump on top of someone, then flip him head first with his feet. he flipped the juggernaut on his back. i can clearly see beast knocking them out by pile driving them into the ground head first or even a good placed punch. eventually wolverine kills him more times than he will get knocked out. sabretooth is closer. a toss up in my opinion.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 03:19 PM
DarkSaint85

Problem is, that fight with Sabes is one of Beast's highest showings.

Wolverines' high showings include hurting Gladiator, Sabes' includes defeating and skinning Wendigo...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 03:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Both those showings are lame specially if it was before Creed's upgrades

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 03:40 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Problem is, that fight with Sabes is one of Beast's highest showings.

Wolverines' high showings include hurting Gladiator, Sabes' includes defeating and skinning Wendigo...

its not beasts highest showings at all. his highest are the ones where he is with the x factor. where he is beating up iron man and easily defeating frenzy. knocking out and beating wonder man. also giving fights to the juggernaut. him beating up sabretooth is nothing special and out of his league. remember beast has around class 5 - 10 super human strength. he has feats of tearing off chunks of ground, lifting cars and throwing them to a distance, create small shockwaves while punding the ground with his fists. thats actually a well writen beast when the writers suddenly remember he has super human abilities. also when dark beast trapped him inside a metal tank, he stated its impossible for beast to get free. once beast got mad he ripped that open. let it be noted he was covered to his neck with metal. and he simply ripped all of that open.

wolverine hurting gladiator IMO was a PIS, glads durability is higher. however even if we take that into acount, then it only means his penetrating abilities are high. there is no question he can cut beast. he already did and beast healed and kept fighting.

sabretooth vs wendigo is a perfect fight for sabretooth. first of all wendigo has different incarnations. some of them weaker some stronger. wolverine defeated a wendigo in a fist fight. as i pointed out, a big brick is perfect for sabretooth. a big target to just cut and slice. however sabretooth has trouble fighting skilled fighters. beast possess strength above sabretooth, agility above sabretooth, and he has unpredictible skills. in sabretooth the danger zone we see how beast is avoiding hits from creed and beats him up. and that was in a closed train. very little space to move. imagine them fighting in an open field. beast will be riding sabretooth hard IMO.

Last edited by Dareangel on Oct 12th, 2016 at 04:05 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 03:55 PM
carver9

Beast also owned Danger. A being who was running through the Xmen.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 04:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by carver9
Beast also owned Danger. A being who was running through the Xmen.

so what, he also got dominated by Cap, US Agent, Daredevil, Black Panther, and so on.. His history mostly is that he sucks at fighting. Does he have so high showings of course every character does. But a majority of the time when it comes to fighting he gets that blue furry tail beat.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 04:12 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by Supermutant
so what, he also got dominated by Cap, US Agent, Daredevil, Black Panther, and so on.. His history mostly is that he sucks at fighting. Does he have so high showings of course every character does. But a majority of the time when it comes to fighting he gets that blue furry tail beat.

i dont recall beast fighting daredevil please present that fight. i also dont recall beast fighting black panther. losing to captain america? who didnt? the fact cap didnt take him with a single hit is impressive already considering his jobbing aura Lol. as pointed out, beating up sabretooth or danger are not his highest i have stated his highest. those are typical showings for beast when the writers remember he is suppose to have super human strength, reflex agility and a healing factor. he demonstrated all of those plenty of times. mostly during his human and ape form. even defeating kraven the hunter while in human form.

Last edited by Dareangel on Oct 12th, 2016 at 04:29 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 04:20 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Supermutant

Lol...you're talking about his classic fights. He's received upgrades after that.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 04:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

But OP is not using those upgrades....

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 04:26 PM
Dareangel

yes because it seems the more upgrades he gets, the more mental blocks are comming with them and restrain him. in his last fight vs sabretooth while in his cat form, sabretooth stated he doesnt have any will to fight and if he had the will to fight he would be much more dangerous than wolverine. of course statements are statements, but the most important thing is that sabretooth straightly tells him wtf is wrong with you man? you are not willing to fight

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 04:31 PM
carver9

But OP is not using those upgrades....

Aaahhhh, with that said, Beast is irrelevant in this fight. Sabertooth wins.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 05:00 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Lol...you're talking about his classic fights. He's received upgrades after that.

Upgrades that weren't much of upgrades. Just new looks, basically...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 05:05 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Aaahhhh, with that said, Beast is irrelevant in this fight.

lol being that was my entire point, nice concession

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 05:12 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Upgrades that weren't much of upgrades. Just new looks, basically...

It was an upgrade and was stated as such.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 05:13 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Pre-death Logan (no hf) in nothing but his boxer shorts still managed to beat pre-Axis Creed

As for Beast, even in his (forced) feral state, he still got one-shotted off-panel by Logan who was devolved to his James Howlett kid mindset from Origin mini-series.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 05:16 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote