KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Cable/Bishop vs Ironfist and Luke Cage

Classic Cable/Bishop vs Ironfist and Luke Cage
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Tongue Classic Cable/Bishop vs Ironfist and Luke Cage

Classic Cable (no tp) and Bishop

vs

Ironfist and Luke Cage

Who is taking this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 16th, 2016 02:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Team 1

Old Post Oct 16th, 2016 10:28 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I wonder if bishop could amp off Danny

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 12:07 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

IF and Cage die laughing at Bishop and Cable's terrible, terrible designs.

Then they are forever trapped in Cable and Bishop's many pouches, each housing its own hell-like dimension where endless horrors are visited upon their very souls for the rest of eternity.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 07:53 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

the blasters/time travelers take this. im assuming Cable can have any weapon in his arsenal

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 02:22 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

His standard equipment

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 03:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

no telepathy but is TK on the table

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 03:34 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yes

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 04:04 PM
DarkSaint85

He tks them into space.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 05:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Classic Cable wasn't that good at using his TK. Not even close to being that good.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 05:39 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I was thinking that they could plasma blast/laser Cage out of the picture but I doubt that after reading up on him a little bit more.

the only way id give it to cable/bishop is if they had prep and environmental advantage. I'm not sure what they could do otherwise since Iron Fist could probably dodge their attacks and Luke Cage could just tank. Especially if its current IF and LC

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 06:57 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

If Lucas can amp off Danny then itd be a better fight. He also has aoe attacks. The strength disparity is huge though between cage and the group. Maybe they can play keep away?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 07:09 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

?? Bishop and Cable shoot them dead.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 07:12 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I'm assuming cable has his basic albeit from the future plasma rifle, some grenades, bodysliding tech, some knives, survival gear. I don't think they could break cage's skin...

I could be wrong

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 07:19 PM
krisblaze

Cable could pump Bishop full of energy/plasma and he could then in turn take out Cage.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 07:24 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

i thought about that.

I was thinking that Fist or Cage could take Cable out before he could charge bishop up enough to damage Cage.

Bishop could soak some of the kinetic energy but I think the sheer force of Cage or the precision of Fist would cripple him before got enough together.

now if bishop could tap into chi energy somehow...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 09:00 PM