KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel (Billy) vs. Silver Surfer

Captain Marvel (Billy) vs. Silver Surfer
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Captain Marvel (Billy) vs. Silver Surfer

Discuss.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:52 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Surfer kills him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 06:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Billy loses. End of discussion.

By Stoic

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 06:24 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer kills him.
Originally posted by tkitna
Billy loses. End of discussion.

Yup. RIP Billy.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 12:17 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Lol. Its not that cut and dry. Toss up

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 01:16 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Let me pull a Sin. What fts does Capital have to suggest this is a toss up.?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 02:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

He got nothin'

A better fight would be Captain Marvel vs Terrax or Captain Marvel vs Firelord.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 02:39 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol. Its not that cut and dry. Toss up

thumb up

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 03:29 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hanging with Supes. Constant lip service about being Supes equal blah blah blah...without the obvious weakness exploitation and factoring in Norrins shitty h2h record.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 03:56 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hanging with Supes. Constant lip service about being Supes equal blah blah blah...without the obvious weakness exploitation and factoring in Norrins shitty h2h record.

You don't think Surfer could "beat" Superman? Hanging with someone is one thing, beating someone is another.

Norrin doesn't have to go h2h and he doesn't need weakness exploitation either. Surfer is just more powerful.

Norrin is faster
Norrin has better h2h fts
Norrin is far more durable
Norrin is more versatile
More powerful
And like Sin always states and bring up, Norrin has far better fts. Isn't this what you always ask for Sin? Captain Marvel fts doesn't compare to what Surfer has done. Also, when did you start accepting lip service. We along with others have debated pages with you over lip service. With that said, it doesn't apply here.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:03 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

You don't think Surfer could "beat" Superman? Hanging with someone is one thing, beating someone is another.

Norrin doesn't have to go h2h and he doesn't need weakness exploitation either. Surfer is just more powerful.

Norrin is faster
Norrin is more versatile
More powerful
And like Sin always states and bring up, Norrin has far better fts. Isn't this what you always ask for Sin? Captain Marvel fts doesn't compare to what Surfer has done. Also, when did you start accepting lip service. We along with others have debated pages with you over lip service. With that said, it doesn't apply here.

Are you baiting me? Im not Saint. Im just stating the obvious. Surfer struggles against flying bricks who dont have weakness exploit (his track record against thor proves it). Marvel atleast prior to this reboot madness is essentially Thor. More or less...and Norrin sucks ass at h2h. Not saying billy wins or loses...it's a toss up.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:17 PM
carver9

Are you baiting me? Im not Saint. Im just stating the obvious. Surfer struggles against flying bricks who dont have weakness exploit (his track record against thor proves it). Marvel atleast prior to this reboot madness is essentially Thor. More or less...and Norrin sucks ass at h2h. Not saying billy wins or loses...it's a toss up.

Captain Marvel is no Thor and thats based off fte and Thor has the ability to absorb Surfer attacks.

Struggle against flying Bricks? Do you have the name of those bricks be struggle against? Are they top tier flying bricks?

Marvel isn't Thor.

Based off fts, Norrin stomps.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:33 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Surfer wins, more options.

lol @ it being easy though. It wouldn't remotely be.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:52 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Agree to disagree. Not gonna rattle off feats all day..toss up

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:55 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by -Pr-
Surfer wins, more options.

lol @ it being easy though. It wouldn't remotely be.

This. The tendency toward hyperbole in who wins is the biggest plague in the everyday threads of this forum.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:56 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Digi
This. The tendency toward hyperbole in who wins is the biggest plague in the everyday threads of this forum.

Yup.

It's like people can't admit that their precious charrie wouldn't absolutely stomp the other guy.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Norrin is faster
Norrin is more versatile
More powerful

Not even remotely true. Cap's record is phenomenal against Herald level beings.

And Cap is far superior to Surfer in h2h.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 05:22 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

The thing I think is holding Billy back is that it's been so many years of back and forth between being shazam and captain marvel. He barely has any appearances where he's just regular CM.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 05:49 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by abhilegend
Not even remotely true. Cap's record is phenomenal against Herald level beings.

And Cap is far superior to Surfer in h2h.

Agreed.

Billy two pices Norrin the way he two piced Superman.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 07:18 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Are you baiting me? Im not Saint.

More's the pity.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 07:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote