KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Defend Helms Deep!

Defend Helms Deep!
Started by: emporerpants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
emporerpants

Defend Helms Deep!

You have to pick 2 x-men from this list to add to the warriors defending helm's deep. Gandalf will not be coming. Who do you pick and why? You lose if helm's deep is breached and over run. Doesn't matter if the x-man you chose lives or dies, if Helm's Deep is over run, you lose.

1. Cyclops
2. Wolverine
3. Colossus
4. Nightcrawler
5. Gambit
6. Beast
7. Rogue
8. Psylocke
9. Vampire Jubilee
10. Archangel
11. Armor

Characters are at their standard power levels.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 02:59 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Colossus and Cyclops. They have no way to bring Colossus down, and with him playing tank, Cyclops is free to decimate their forces.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 03:44 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

I'll have Rogue fly Cyclops in the air with aerial super speed and optic blast the eff out of Saruman's army.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 03:46 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Kurt/Betty

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 03:48 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Scott could solo if he takes his visor off.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 03:59 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

The get off my lawn blast doesn't have the best range though.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 04:13 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What's scotts energy reserves like?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 04:15 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Rogue and Cyclops. She could fly around optic-blasting stuff while carrying Cyclops who would also be optic-blasting stuff.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 04:23 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

i only need colossus they could never even scratch him but ill take scott so he can clear the field the fastest

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 04:30 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

They might not be able to kill Colossus, but they could still get around him or past him, as he can only cover so much. Remember, you lose if Helm's Deep gets over run.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 04:39 PM
yaadaveyaa

thats y i brought cycolops he can clear the field pretty easy just let colossus spin like a top through their ranks

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 04:41 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Scratch that. Kurt/remy. Teleport time delay charges behind enemy lines or have gambit charge the archers arrows

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 04:51 PM
DarkSaint85

Psylocke.

Mind control the commanders to give the order to retreat.

That would get rid of most of them.

Then maybe Wolverine or Cyclops to pick off the rest.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 05:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

I wonder if Psylocke's telepathy would work on the uruk-hai. Their minds would be quite alien, and also filled with rage/pain/etc which is known to interfere with mental domination. And they are essentially Saruman's puppets, broken and conditioned (maybe even magically?) to serve him.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 06:05 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Psylocke.

Mind control the commanders to give the order to retreat.

That would get rid of most of them.

Then maybe Wolverine or Cyclops to pick off the rest.

Or atleast tk push. I feel like kurts being undersold here. He could wreck shop.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 06:11 PM
DarkSaint85

Won't he get over tired?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 06:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Cyclops and Wolverine.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 08:00 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

LOTR Orcs are Crap Fighters. They wouldn't be able to handle Jubilee and that loser mutant that could only speak every language.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 08:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Won't he get over tired?

I thought he overcame that. Or maybe in thinking of AOA kurt

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 08:31 PM
emporerpants

I like the idea of Gamibt charging the archers arrows. I also like the idea of Rogue absorbing some of Cyke's powers and blasting orcs while carrying Cyke and having him blast orcs as well. How long is someone tired out after getting drained by Rogue though?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 09:44 PM