KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New DOS fight without Superman

New DOS fight without Superman
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

New DOS fight without Superman

Can this group stop DOS Doomsday? No bfr fight on earth in Jersey.

Team
Black Bolt
Magneto
Monica Rambeau
Thor (Masterson)
Graviton
Immortal Hercules

Last Line Beta Ray Bill

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 05:04 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Is this DOS Doomsday?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 05:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

My bad, it's clear as day in the opening. A lot of people here can solo. Bill outright kills him.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 05:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowknight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
My bad, it's clear as day in the opening. A lot of people here can solo. Bill outright kills him.
Please, Please, with sugar on top!!! Put the pipe down.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 06:37 PM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Bolt shouts him down.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 06:59 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by krisblaze
Bolt shouts him down.

Can't think of a time that DD hasn't shrugged off energy based attacks with zero effort, with the exception of the off-panel-far-in-the-past deaths to the Radiant and a Guardian.

That includes the combined energy attacks of the JLA, Darkseid, etc.

So no, BB's shout isn't likely to do shit but make him angry.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 07:03 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Death of Superman Doomsday could not fly.

Graviton suspends Doomsday in the air to the height of his allies' choosing.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 07:37 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

DD kills them all. Brb with the Thor might win though. But they have to keep their distance.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 09:06 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by krisblaze
Bolt shouts him down.

Pre DOS, he took a Guardian suicide explosion, and an attack from a gestalt energy being called The Radiant that decimated something like a third of a planet.

As strong as BB's scream is, I can't see him bettering what DD's already evolved past.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 10:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Team wins.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 11:37 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Team decimates him

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 11:49 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Who there can output high enough to **** with Doomsday?

Nothing could really hurt him until Superman maxed out and dumped out all his energy.

Who among the team can push themselves that they could believably output Superman pushing harder than he ever did? Especially taking consderation that Superman has smacked down an unbelievable list of opponents without pushing as hard as he does vs Doomsday.

That was the point of Doomsday.

If you feel the team has that person, there's your answer.
If not, there's your answer.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 12:03 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

IF the team wins, they sure as hell aren't doing it by blasting/shouting Doomsday to death.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 12:11 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

And Thor along with Bill's is just as powerful as Superman. Hell, if Bill's unload all of his true power, he could probably one shot kill Doomsday. The guy was withstanding planets exploding on him and black hole pulls. I doubt DOS Doomsday is close to the power output Bill was dishing out during his run. This isn't including the others here. It will take a more powerful Doomsday to contend and I can't think of a single Doomsday that could beat this line up.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 12:12 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
IF the team wins, they sure as hell aren't doing it by blasting/shouting Doomsday to death.

Why not?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 12:13 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Galan007
That too.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 12:21 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

And Thor along with Bill's is just as powerful as Superman. Hell, if Bill's unload all of his true power, he could probably one shot kill Doomsday. The guy was withstanding planets exploding on him and black hole pulls. I doubt DOS Doomsday is close to the power output Bill was dishing out during his run. This isn't including the others here. It will take a more powerful Doomsday to contend and I can't think of a single Doomsday that could beat this line up.
This whole post is laughable.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 12:23 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 12:23 AM
golem370

Thor was able to produce enough energy to seal or destroy a stargate.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 12:25 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I can't think of a single Doomsday that could beat this line up.
laughing out loud

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 12:51 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote