KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nova Prime & Black Bolt vs Superman

Nova Prime & Black Bolt vs Superman
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Nova Prime & Black Bolt vs Superman

Random encounter. Who wins?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 12:38 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman wins unless he isn't allowed to use his speed.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 03:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Team takes this

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 04:18 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
Team takes this

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 06:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by golem370
Random encounter. Who wins?

Hmmmm. ...well individually Superman is physically superior to both. He's stronger, faster, more durable. I give him a solid majority against either, individually. Problem is when he faces both. Rider has some sick shields, varied assaults and an on board battle comp that'll make it competitive with the Midnight Kings assistance.

I also think that Nova could possibly end it quickly if he somehow goaded Clark into using his hv. Then once he amps and releases said energy coupled wirh a scream they could put him down. But that's just one scenario. Imo it's a competitive match that I wouldn't be angry either way

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 06:36 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

How does Nova Prime compare to Supernova?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 06:46 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by golem370
How does Nova Prime compare to Supernova?

Their essentially the same character. Ones just crazy af iirc

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 06:58 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Do you think Nova is as powerful? Because he took on multiple heros including Thor and Firelord so if Nova Prime is as powerful how could he not hang with Supes?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 07:02 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I mean they derive their power from the same power source....the nova force. Both were the "sole" weilders. Supernova was just batshit crazy and didn't give af. Plus you have to take into consideration most villians who show up rag doll the heroes for a few issues till they pull their heads out their ass and win.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 10:06 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can use his speed all he wants, Superman would get slaughtered 10 out of 10 times. Either is a legit match for him. Robbie, a novice, a novice who was one of a fleet of NC members who were sharing the NC power, was able to pin Xenith to the ground with a gravimetric attack. Yes, Xenith is a full notch below Superman; however, a power sharing novice Robbie is at least 25 notches below Richard Rider Nova Prime, and that's being conservative.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2017 11:51 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He can use his speed all he wants, Superman would get slaughtered 10 out of 10 times. Either is a legit match for him. Robbie, a novice, a novice who was one of a fleet of NC members who were sharing the NC power, was able to pin Xenith to the ground with a gravimetric attack. Yes, Xenith is a full notch below Superman; however, a power sharing novice Robbie is at least 25 notches below Richard Rider Nova Prime, and that's being conservative.

Nothing you said proved they were above him

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 12:02 AM
h1a8

Superman fairly easily due to speed. Plus he can pretty much ko them in a couple of hits.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:15 AM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 12:04 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Nova is pretty got darn fast. Extremely fast tbh.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 12:07 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Nothing you said proved they were above him

To rational people, it did. The only hard proof would be if they actually met in a crossover, and even then it wouldn't count on this forum.

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:20 AM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 12:14 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8
Superman fairly easily due to speed.

Superman doesn't always win due to speed, so stop it. Get a new bag of tricks.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 12:15 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

their only chance is bb's voice. if supes takes a couple of those he could be hurt enough that they could take him. i guess an argument could be made that it would only take ONE scream depending on which showing you want to go on. he is absolutely capable of killing either one with a blitz if he decided to go that route, which he wouldn't. fighting in character the team has a decent chance. if supes disables bb's antenna though, he def ends them both. the voice is their only real chance here--he kills either reasonably easily without it. bb was going to be killed by hulk fairly easily without his voice, and ss was said by worldmind to literally dwarf nova's power. he is well outside their weight class.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 12:15 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

If Rider is anyway in Supernova weight class this would be a tough fight for Supes by himself.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 01:02 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
To rational people, it did. The only hard proof would be if they actually met in a crossover, and even then it wouldn't count on this forum.

Um no. You used a failed example to prove a point that was completely absurd.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 01:05 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 03:12 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Their essentially the same character. Ones just crazy af iirc

GO READ SOME DAMN COMICS!!!!

Garthan Saal ANNIHILATES Rider!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2017 03:15 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote