KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Kingpin vs. Batman h2h only

Classic Kingpin vs. Batman h2h only
Started by: Facee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Classic Kingpin vs. Batman h2h only

Fight takes place in a dark alley way in Gotham. They can only go h2h. Batman has his suit, but no belt and no cape.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2017 06:55 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The suit makes the difference. Batman FTW.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 12:10 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Fisk takes this more often than not. Look at his battles with DD. If Batman won, it would be by the narrowest of margins. He could win, but it would be by way of a lucky shot/

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 02:28 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This...actually happened in a crossover. KP was clearly shown to be the superior. Canon or not, I think it was an accurate portrayal.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 02:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

batman but slightly

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 03:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
This...actually happened in a crossover. KP was clearly shown to be the superior. Canon or not, I think it was an accurate portrayal.

Huh? It was a stalemate, actually.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 04:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by Stoic
Fisk takes this more often than not. Look at his battles with DD. If Batman won, it would be by the narrowest of margins. He could win, but it would be by way of a lucky shot/

DD is no Batman and Bruce's suit allows him to takes hits from Bane on venom. Plus armored gauntlets are a part of his suit and increases his striking power. Bats kicks are powerful enough to break a motorcycle in half with one strike. Bats wins more often than not against Fisk by getting skilled shots in not lucky shots.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 06:55 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

WTF?

Who cares about Batman's silly little suit???

(please log in to view the image)

WW is the God of War here. Batman is out of his suit, and so badly injured he in the preceding page, was complaining that it hurt to laugh.

WW surprises hits him from behind, outside of the suit, which would lower his durability by at least 2000%.

And then there's this:

She's not pulling her punches. Smashing him through concrete etc.

And this is WITHOUT his suit.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 07:02 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
WTF?

Who cares about Batman's silly little suit???

WW is the God of War here. Batman is out of his suit, and so badly injured he in the preceding page, was complaining that it hurt to laugh.

WW surprises hits him from behind, outside of the suit, which would lower his durability by at least 2000%.

And then there's this:

She's not pulling her punches. Smashing him through concrete etc.

And this is WITHOUT his suit.

This ties well with our discussion on the other thread of Batman being 'human.' smile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 07:08 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Huh? It was a stalemate, actually.

The fight was brief and was interrupted, but KP was shown to be superior iirc, no? I remember Bruce even saying something to that effect. Maybe someone has the scan. I do...somewhere, but it's not a big enough deal for me to dig it up.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 07:18 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Is this what you're talking about?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 09:56 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This is pretty cool:

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 10:02 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Is this what you're talking about?

It would have to be. Is that the whole fight? Also, the second image is super small. Can't really read the text.

Anyway, my opinion holds, though I may have conflated that particular showing in my mind.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 11:04 PM
Flyattractor

When did Bats fight Fisk? Was it in that Spidey crossover with Carnage and Joker?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 11:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Here's the 2nd page but larger:

...so yeah, Bats can't trade blows with him but can "pick his shots." So yeah, stalemate, more or less. I think it was the same comic Fisk easily moved a metal door that Bats couldn't budge, so he was definitely shown to be >> in strength.

Other amusing evidence:

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 11:13 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

With suit Batman wins

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 12:18 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

huh, can't believe i have never seen or read that arc where bats met fisk.... i better showing for fisk i'd say than for bats for sure. but seriously, i have to wonder how firmly to accept that writing. the author actually had fisk say 'capeesh'? wtf?? hard to have a character say something more ooc.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 12:32 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Here's another fight showcasing his strength and speed. Classic KP was at least Class 10 (which is what Spidey officially was at the time, though his best feats even then were far better), and nearly as fast as Spidey, ridiculous as that sounds:
http://i.imgur.com/XofD7eq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QpFrtPF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FEDCgeg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ekvSCly.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/O3VGSpj.jpg

I really do think he'd take it to Bats minus any gadgets.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 01:18 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Flyattractor
When did Bats fight Fisk? Was it in that Spidey crossover with Carnage and Joker?

No. At least I don't think so. There were two Batman/Spidey crossovers in the 90s. The Carnage/Joker one was separate iirc.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 01:24 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Digi
No. At least I don't think so. There were two Batman/Spidey crossovers in the 90s. The Carnage/Joker one was separate iirc.

I also recall them doing a Daredevil one to but I don't recall the art being this good.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 01:36 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote