KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Midnighter vs Nemesis Kid

Midnighter vs Nemesis Kid
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Midnighter vs Nemesis Kid

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 01:06 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Nemesis Kid.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 01:29 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Nemesis Kid.

I agree.

It would be hard (if not impossible) for a single opponent (below certain classes) to defeat Nemesis Kid. He's like Gotham ...but for one opponent and without burning himself out.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 08:59 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What power could NK come up with to parry MN? Can't see him winning

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 09:34 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Sin I AM

That is the thing about Nemesis Kid. As long as it is one opponent, he will develop a way to win. That's why I was comparing him to Gotham, who could adapt to having what it takes to just - just - win.

The only think is that Nemesis Kid is limited to one opponent, but fortunately he doesn't need to 'burn life force' like Gotham.

What powers could he get? Well, if he could adapt to Kryptonian strength he can do a lot.

Against Midnighter? Simple - get the abilities that Forethought had. FT easily punked MN by seeing a simple 5 seconds into the future, and thus even though MN was going through millions of different scenarios it was in vain.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 09:54 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 10:05 AM
DarkSaint85

Turn Mids blood into solid salt.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 10:19 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by spetznaz
That is the thing about Nemesis Kid. As long as it is one opponent, he will develop a way to win. That's why I was comparing him to Gotham, who could adapt to having what it takes to just - just - win.

The only think is that Nemesis Kid is limited to one opponent, but fortunately he doesn't need to 'burn life force' like Gotham.

What powers could he get? Well, if he could adapt to Kryptonian strength he can do a lot.

Against Midnighter? Simple - get the abilities that Forethought had. FT easily punked MN by seeing a simple 5 seconds into the future, and thus even though MN was going through millions of different scenarios it was in vain.

We don't apply a nlf just because. He was facing one opponent when he died. NK is overrated.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Turn Mids blood into solid salt.

Ok carver9

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 11:42 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

You filthy rotter of a *****.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 11:49 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

We don't apply a nlf just because. He was facing one opponent when he died. NK is overrated.

Ok carver9

She psyched Nemesis Kid out. At that point, Batman himself would have cowered in fear at Projectra.

Remember, before that he casually backhand KO'd her.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 01:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by cdtm
She psyched Nemesis Kid out. At that point, Batman himself would have cowered in fear at Projectra.

Remember, before that he casually backhand KO'd her.

She did not. She attempted to and he powered thru it. He adapted. Then she broke his neck.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 01:20 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

She did not. She attempted to and he powered thru it. He adapted. Then she broke his neck.

Before that. Before he nearly beat Val to death.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 01:21 PM
DarkSaint85

Would that not be a low showing? I know he hasn't got many, but still.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 01:28 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by cdtm
Before that. Before he nearly beat Val to death.

Imo..the Val showing was pis. He should not be able to beat him since he does not have powers which was corrected when PP killed NK.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 01:41 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't really have a strict rule about only countering powers, though.

At one time I assumed this too, but looking back at the material it's supposed to simply counter an enemy, not a power set.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 01:45 PM
DarkSaint85

Exactly.

So when facing the Human Torch, he doesn't just become Asbestos Man or whatever. Or against Catman, the Human Dog.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 01:56 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Yet that doesn't explain his defeat. He was facing one opponent. Overcame her abilities only to be killed bare handed. Help me understand

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 06:12 PM
Senor Cage

Wasn't Nemesis Kid unaware of PP? Thus leaving himself open. Not going to happen in a one on one fight.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2017 06:17 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote