KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Would you rather live on Marvel Earth or DC Earth?

Would you rather live on Marvel Earth or DC Earth?
Started by: RadZoa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RadZoa

Would you rather live on Marvel Earth or DC Earth?

You have to choose one, and they have to be the main Marvel and DC Earths

Old Post May 6th, 2017 05:40 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Way i see it the way people in the MU fear muties etc where as DC idolize heroes makes MU a little too dark for normal people.

Frankly I think I'd prefer to Live in MLJ universe. Aside from the fact their heroes are a little more hard line, you get.to hang out with Archie, Veronica, Jugghead, Sabrina the teen age witch, Jossie and the pussycats etc.

Much happier U than either DC or.Marvel. I mean the majority of stories comi g out of it are fun and light hearted

Old Post May 7th, 2017 12:54 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Marvel. Way easier for me to gain powers, amass wealth.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 01:15 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I get my knowledge of both Universes, either it doesn't matter. All those secret identities I know. Locations of objects of power etc.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 02:03 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Youd probably need a plan to make your power stick. Like something genetic. Then try and stack your powers wuthout making waves

Old Post May 7th, 2017 02:35 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Marvel, Easier to get powers, funner, more freedom , x men, mutants

Old Post May 7th, 2017 05:07 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Marvel. Way easier for me to gain powers, amass wealth.

How is it easier to get powers?

Old Post May 7th, 2017 09:39 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Terrigan mist, mgh, infinity formula, body shop...i could always make a deal with a devil or hell lord, power armor, symbiote etc.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 09:47 PM
Senor Cage

DC has most of those, too. Including Hom-Magi. A lot of villains made a deal with Neron AKA the devil. Symbiote? DC has Nth Metal, which is symbiotic and more advanced.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 09:49 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone has the meta gene in DC.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 09:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Terrigan mist, mgh, infinity formula, body shop...i could always make a deal with a devil or hell lord, power armor, symbiote etc.

Serums, rays, radioactivity, armors (oops, repeat), magic hammers...

Old Post May 7th, 2017 09:55 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Marvel, Easier to get powers, funner, more freedom , x men, mutants

"Hey Hourman. Get me a patch from the future."

"Ok."

Bet it would be that easy too, knowing Matt Tyler.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 09:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by cdtm
Everyone has the meta gene in DC.

Yeah, metas are the same as mutants in DC.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 10:04 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Old Post May 7th, 2017 10:18 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Zack M
DC has most of those, too. Including Hom-Magi. A lot of villains made a deal with Neron AKA the devil. Symbiote? DC has Nth Metal, which is symbiotic and more advanced.

Normal humans have access to Nth metal? I think itd be easier to get ahold of a symbiote. Besides id just take a golden shower in some terrigan mist and unlock my potential or some jazz. Humans also seem more inherently powerful in Marvel. DC seems to focus more on aliens

Old Post May 7th, 2017 11:31 PM
Senor Cage

Nah, DC focuses more on mages. Hence, homo-magi. Tim Hunter, for instance, is the worlds greatest mage.

Luthor also created a way for humans to unlock their meta gene in 52.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 11:43 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

DC seems to focus more on aliens

thumb up

Stupid Kryptonians with their silly stories.

Old Post May 7th, 2017 11:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Marvel Earth is basically a living Tumblr currently.

So, not them.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 12:04 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuleecat

More cities seem to get partially busted-up in Marvel on a pretty regular basis, whereas in DC cities seem okay until some rare but horrendous Armageddon-type event wipes them completely off the map.

So, playing the odds I'd probably choose DC but commute to work and live in the countryside.

Where, inevitably, my farmhouse would become ground zero for Brainiac's latest death-ray. sad

Old Post May 8th, 2017 08:28 AM
wuleecat is currently offline Click here to Send wuleecat a Private Message Find more posts by wuleecat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Marvel, where cosmic and gamma radiation does a body good.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 8th, 2017 09:22 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote