KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sise-Neg vs. Imperiex

Sise-Neg vs. Imperiex
Started by: backup

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
backup

Sise-Neg vs. Imperiex

Old Post May 21st, 2017 01:04 AM
backup is currently offline Click here to Send backup a Private Message Find more posts by backup Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: Sise-Neg vs. Imperiex

quote: (post)
Originally posted by backup
Sise-Neg (like Genesis):

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...1-siseneg12.jpg

vs.

Imperiex:

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...594p16and17.jpg

Who wins this fight?

Actually a very good fight. And a close one.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 01:31 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Sise-Neg. Not even close.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 01:52 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Sise-Neg. Not even close.

How?Both have the energy of a Big Bang. Both had more or less he same max feat. Two Universal (main Universe at that) beings duking it out. If at all I would lean towards the Entropy giving Imperiex a slight edge.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 02:48 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
How?Both have the energy of a Big Bang. Both had more or less he same max feat. Two Universal (main Universe at that) beings duking it out. If at all I would lean towards the Entropy giving Imperiex a slight edge.

Imperiex doesn't possess the energy of a Big Bang. He has energy from the galaxies he destroys. He induces/triggers big bangs by destroying the current universe and does this through a hollowing process involving technological manipulation of nexus points.

Imperiex' feats include destroying Doomsday and warding off the assault by Daxam. The conventional forces battling him are able to destroy his ship and use their firepower to maneuver him into position for the final assault.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 03:27 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Imperiex doesn't possess the energy of a Big Bang.
Still trying to peddle this ill-informed BS, I see? laughing out loud

Imperiex absolutely DOES contain the energies of a big bang... We saw him release a big bang ON PANEL, ffs:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

This fact is even corroborated by his canon bio:
(please log in to view the image)

...Don't know why I even wasted the time to post this evidence, though... You're just going to ignore it all anyway, lol. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 21st, 2017 04:11 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

BOOM!

Old Post May 21st, 2017 04:15 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

SMH. Bios are not canon. The post #19 poster in the below link sums it up thoroughly so I don't have to waste time with you. Point #7 of his post addresses your rather self serving interpretation of what the artwork shows. You would do better sticking to hype labels. "Imperiex is the embodiment of flatulence. He can't be beat" LOL.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...essage-11862158

Old Post May 21st, 2017 05:00 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

laughing out loud

Boy, did I call that:
Originally posted by Galan007
...Don't know why I even wasted the time to post this evidence, though... You're just going to ignore it all anyway, lol. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Troll on, troll!! thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 21st, 2017 05:04 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Chump's response ^.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 05:13 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

"Engine of creation fires twice, two universes born simultaneously, engulfing one another, juxtaposing Infinity atop Infinity until two become one become everything".

How can any one think that wasn't a big bang explosion atop another big bang? It's stated as clearly as it can be.

Hulkster is still crying over Imperiex I see.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 06:51 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

SMH. Bios are not canon. The post #19 poster in the below link sums it up thoroughly so I don't have to waste time with you. Point #7 of his post addresses your rather self serving interpretation of what the artwork shows. You would do better sticking to hype labels. "Imperiex is the embodiment of flatulence. He can't be beat" LOL.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...essage-11862158

laughing out loud

The best circlejerk I've seen in a long time.

"Brainiac 13 is barely above herald level. Superman isn't that strong. Odin is universal level".

Marvel zombies are really hilarious. In DC everyone is scaled down compared to Superman because obviously Superman isn't that strong.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 06:53 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Imperiex doesn't possess the energy of a Big Bang. He has energy from the galaxies he destroys. He induces/triggers big bangs by destroying the current universe and does this through a hollowing process involving technological manipulation of nexus points.

Imperiex' feats include destroying Doomsday and warding off the assault by Daxam. The conventional forces battling him are able to destroy his ship and use their firepower to maneuver him into position for the final assault.

It was shown on panel (Thanks @Galan and @Abhi again) that he indeed has the power of the big bang, like Genesis. You are ill informed or you have a versy strange interpretation of the panel which I don't share. So let's agree to disagree. For you Imperiex has no Universal energy like Sissy and for me he does, like shown in the panel.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 07:27 AM
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
It was shown on panel (Thanks @Galan and @Abhi again) that he indeed has the power of the big bang, like Genesis. You are ill informed or you have a versy strange interpretation of the panel which I don't share. So let's agree to disagree. For you Imperiex has no Universal energy like Sissy and for me he does, like shown in the panel.

The panel below is very specific with regard to what is inside of Imperiex:

Can you explain how this jibes with containing Big Bang energy? They are going to channel that energy back to the galaxies they came from. Would not one who reads this scene be fairly well informed?

Abhi's scans show repeated reference to him igniting or triggering a Big Bang. Superman also states that Imperiex will survive the Big Bang. All of such statements imply that the Big Bang is something separate from Imperiex that he triggers and survives. The panels you reference show his energy being dispersed within the Big Bang that he triggers at the beginning of time. THAT jibes with the very specific details shown in the scan above.

I have seen several instances where Bios contradict something stated by an editor or writer and when asked about it, the writers and/or editors state that they have nothing to do with nor control over handbook writers. They are fans who have managed to be chosen to write bios and they make mistakes. Bios are not canon.

Now again, I'm curious as to how your opinion jibes with the dialogue in the scan above.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 01:33 PM
emu

Serious question, how did Imperiex's design get past DC?

Off topic I know, but it's f*cking disgraceful thumb up

Old Post May 21st, 2017 01:39 PM
emu is currently offline Click here to Send emu a Private Message Find more posts by emu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

The panel below is very specific with regard to what is inside of Imperiex:

Can you explain how this jibes with containing Big Bang energy? They are going to channel that energy back to the galaxies they came from. Would not one who reads this scene be fairly well informed?

Abhi's scans show repeated reference to him igniting or triggering a Big Bang. Superman also states that Imperiex will survive the Big Bang. All of such statements imply that the Big Bang is something separate from Imperiex that he triggers and survives. The panels you reference show his energy being dispersed within the Big Bang that he triggers at the beginning of time. THAT jibes with the very specific details shown in the scan above.

I have seen several instances where Bios contradict something stated by an editor or writer and when asked about it, the writers and/or editors state that they have nothing to do with nor control over handbook writers. They are fans who have managed to be chosen to write bios and they make mistakes. Bios are not canon.

Now again, I'm curious as to how your opinion jibes with the dialogue in the scan above.

Very easily. You even say it. The dialogue of the characters is not accurate, the statement of the narrator however is. A character saying he is god might be hyperbole, a character saying this is that or this might be wrong but the narrator describing what happens is more valid, hence if the narrator states that "the engine of creation fires twice... two universes born simultaneously" logic demands that this is more true than the dialogue or statement of a character.

Of course, if Imperiex himself would state that he has the energies of just Galaxies I could see your stance as more reasonable and the contradiction you might see. Why should he lowball himself. However if it's a narration of what we see, I just can't agree with you preferring a statement of a "lesser" being over the narrator.

Last edited by Prof. T.C McAbe on May 21st, 2017 at 02:17 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2017 02:14 PM
DarkSaint85

It's also preceded in the scan by 'from what's we understand'.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 02:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

OMG, you guys have gone full fanboy. And I was called a "troll". Now you are erroneously claiming that the two page spread of dialogue is "inaccurate". LOL. I'm sure that's what Loeb was going for.

You give props to the same Abhi who treats a cryptic speaking Oblivion, who says that something may be an illusion, as speaking undeniable facts, yet a serious analysis by Darkseid, Atom, Luther and other high level scientists is "innacurate".

Then somehow the statement "the engine of creation fires twice... two universes born simultaneously" is a statement referencing the type of energy within Imperiex's armor. The rationalization hamster is spinning right now.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 03:51 PM
DarkSaint85

Am just saying (wasn't involved with the illusions convo) that the full sentence is 'from what we understand'.

Was it right? Was it wrong? Well, later on, we see the whole two universe scan thing. We see that there is a discrepancy (as you point out).

So were they wrong?

Old Post May 21st, 2017 03:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Where did I say there was a discrepancy or contradiction?

Old Post May 21st, 2017 04:02 PM