KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gamora, Groot & Drax vs. She Hulk, Spider-Man & Luke Cage

Gamora, Groot & Drax vs. She Hulk, Spider-Man & Luke Cage
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Gamora, Groot & Drax vs. She Hulk, Spider-Man & Luke Cage

Who wins?

Old Post May 21st, 2017 05:20 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Team 1 wins.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 05:23 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Old Post May 21st, 2017 05:26 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So where exactly does current Drax rank when compared to classic versions of Drax?

Old Post May 21st, 2017 07:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Tough. If team 1 wins its due solely to Groot. Gamora/Drax are useless. Team 2 has noway of dropping Groot, stalemate.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 07:59 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Gamora/Drax are useless.

Imagine if you said it on KMC like 10 years ago. You'd get crucified.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 09:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Tough. If team 1 wins its due solely to Groot. Gamora/Drax are useless. Team 2 has noway of dropping Groot, stalemate.

Do what?! Gamora can whip the Hell out of anyone on team 2.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 09:29 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Imagine if you said it on KMC like 10 years ago. You'd get crucified.

Yeah but that says more about KMC Posters then the characters.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 09:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by darthgoober
Do what?! Gamora can whip the Hell out of anyone on team 2.

No she cant. She doesnt have the feats. Jen would bfr her. Luke would tank everything. And she wont land a hit on Parker.

Someones gonna mention Ronan/Angela go ahead..one outlier and one almost stalemate from a new character isnt shit imo.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 10:05 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Someones gonna mention Ronan/

She was amped vs Ronan. Said so on panel.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 10:20 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

No she cant. She doesnt have the feats. Jen would bfr her. Luke would tank everything. And she wont land a hit on Parker.

Someones gonna mention Ronan/Angela go ahead..one outlier and one almost stalemate from a new character isnt shit imo.

She's knocked around Asgardian trolls, Rogue(w/ Ms Marvel's powers), She Hulk, Maxam, dumb Drax, B&T Thor, and the Ironman based Thanos clone aside from her showings against Ronan/Angela so Cage won't be "tanking" her attacks. Jen would only be able to BFR her with a really clean hit or if she got her hands on Gamora and I don't see her doing that given the speed/skill difference. And Parker would only be able to evade so much given his track record against skilled MA's.

Gamora's a bad ***** with superhuman stats across the board, a good healing factor, loads of skill, and willing to kill if it becomes necessary. And she wields some kind of edged weapon frequently enough that one should be considered "standard equipment" for her.

Originally posted by zopzop
She was amped vs Ronan. Said so on panel.

Not amped, upgraded.

Last edited by darthgoober on May 21st, 2017 at 11:10 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2017 10:56 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Gamora or Drax beat Luke Cage without much effort. I dont think this match is close.

Old Post May 21st, 2017 11:38 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Aren't there older versions of Drax that Team 2 should stand no change whatsoever against?

Old Post May 21st, 2017 11:56 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by darthgoober
She's knocked around Asgardian trolls, Rogue(w/ Ms Marvel's powers), She Hulk, Maxam, dumb Drax, B&T Thor, and the Ironman based Thanos clone aside from her showings against Ronan/Angela so Cage won't be "tanking" her attacks. Jen would only be able to BFR her with a really clean hit or if she got her hands on Gamora and I don't see her doing that given the speed/skill difference. And Parker would only be able to evade so much given his track record against skilled MA's.

Gamora's a bad ***** with superhuman stats across the board, a good healing factor, loads of skill, and willing to kill if it becomes necessary. And she wields some kind of edged weapon frequently enough that one should be considered "standard equipment" for her.

Not amped, upgraded.

I have no choice but to agree wholeheartedly with this post. All characters have poor showings, but if we look at them at their peak, I'd give this to team one due mainly to Gamora's performances against tougher individuals than the ones on team 2. Angela would absolutely slay any member on team 2, Gamora has stalemated against her, one shot the Thing, remained untouchable by Thanos while hitting him with precision strikes that were capable of drawing blood.This may not seem to be all that impressive at first glance, but then we all need to remember that Thanos is tough enough to survive having a star blow up in his face, or resist being crushed into subatomic particles by a black hole.

Old Post May 22nd, 2017 01:09 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote