KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » David... Brings Death to Marvel!!!

David... Brings Death to Marvel!!!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Shocked David... Brings Death to Marvel!!!

David randomly arrives at Marvel Earth, and successfully drops the entire payload of his 'Black Goo' canisters in the middle of NYC -- akin to when he annihilated the Engineers and their homeworld:

*Around the 0:50 mark (assume he has enough to blanket the entire earth.)

-Who can survive the initial exposure to the pathogen?
-Who can survive in the mutated world that remains in the aftermath?

(please log in to view the image)

"...Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 12th, 2022 at 02:05 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 04:38 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Man-Thing
Warlock (technarch) / Ultron / Vision / Danger / etc.
Iron Man / Dr. Doom / etc.
Wolverine / Sabretooth / etc.
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Immortal
Shadow King / X-Ray / Photon / etc.
Dust / Rockslide / Mercury / Emma Frost (diamond form) / etc.
Elixir / Wither / etc.

Too many to list them all.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 07:02 AM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Hulk survives because Hulk is Hulk.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 07:26 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magnon
Man-Thing
Warlock (technarch) / Ultron / Vision / Danger / etc.
Iron Man / Dr. Doom / etc.
Wolverine / Sabretooth / etc.
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Immortal
Shadow King / X-Ray / Photon / etc.
Dust / Rockslide / Mercury / Emma Frost (diamond form) / etc.
Elixir / Wither / etc.

Too many to list them all.

thumb up
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Hulk survives because Hulk is Hulk.

laughing

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 02:45 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Colossus
Juggernaut
Venom
Thor
Hercules
Hyperion

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 02:57 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...im currently watching this movie.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 03:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

first class Magneto survives, too

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 04:02 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Me too just finished

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 04:08 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I don't think the earth would be able to handle something like that...even comic earth.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 04:14 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It only affects biological entities, no?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 04:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wolverine and Sabertooth would be in a terrible position. What can they do? It'll grow inside of them which leaves them with 2 options, to either kill it while it is inside of them (which would end with something the size of a baby lurking around in their chest) or let it burst out and then attempt to kill it while being crippled. Crazy thing is, this will be ongoing.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 04:31 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Covenant was so shit, pissed me off how they wrote off the Engineers like that.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 04:52 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine and Sabertooth would be in a terrible position. What can they do? It'll grow inside of them which leaves them with 2 options, to either kill it while it is inside of them (which would end with something the size of a baby lurking around in their chest) or let it burst out and then attempt to kill it while being crippled. Crazy thing is, this will be ongoing.
Wolverine's healing factor allows him to recover from an almost-complete xeno-induced metamorphosis within seconds. The only reason he suffered any ill effects at all, below, was because his mutant powers had been temporarily neutralized. He would be able to resist the black goo as well.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 05:02 PM
carver9

Didn't think about it like that. You're right.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 05:19 PM
DarkSaint85

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 05:56 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by carver9
I don't think the earth would be able to handle something like that...even comic earth.
I am inclined to agree, carv. The black goo breaks shit down at the atomic/molecular level -- basically unmakes whomever it touches entirely.

I'd tend to think it would kill damn near everyone, tbh. Only the absolute TOP HFs have a chance.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It only affects biological entities, no?
In the canon comics, a synthetic android was injected with the material, and it altered/destroyed his inorganic structure as well:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 7th, 2017 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 06:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Galan007
I am inclined to agree, carv. The black goo breaks shit down at the atomic/molecular level -- basically unmakes whomever it touches entirely.

I'd tend to think it would kill damn near everyone, tbh. Only the absolute TOP HFs have a chance.

In the canon comics, a synthetic android was injected with the material, and it altered/destroyed his inorganic structure as well:
what about energy shields and beings made of energy?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 06:08 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Galan007

How does that jibe with the statement by David?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 06:11 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by deathslash
what about energy shields and beings made of energy?
I can only assume beings composed of pure energy would survive -- so long as they never assumed their 'normal' forms again. Same with shields -- as long as they are atomically sealed, and always kept activated, it should deflect the Goo.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 06:13 PM
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

How did David get the entire race of Engineers to stand in just one spot like that?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 10:43 PM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote