KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » God Doom vs Sentry (full power)

God Doom vs Sentry (full power)
Started by: Prof. T.C McAbe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

God Doom vs Sentry (full power)

Amuse me.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 01:16 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon-2
X

Bullshit thread ...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 01:26 PM
Photon-2 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon-2 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon-2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Photon-2
Bullshit thread ...

You are smarter than i though.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 01:35 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Butthurt spotted

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 02:28 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Sentry gets destroyed

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 02:32 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is too much salt in that thread. That's not healthy. XD

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 02:36 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Amuse me.

So if Robert is more powerful than Owen and Owen is powerimg Doom...hmmmmm

Sentry stomps

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 02:44 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Butthurt spotted

Care to offer an opinion on the outcome or are you scared to tell it?
You need also to learn the internet before using terms you seem not to understand properly.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:09 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Sin I AM
So if Robert is more powerful than Owen and Owen is powerimg Doom...hmmmmm

Sentry stomps

....No. Nowadays Owen is more powerful than anything. God Doom became as said..A God. Owen was stronger just because he was. Not that Owen is the same Owen as before the Secret Wars. So, Doom Stumps Sentry!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:17 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Care to offer an opinion on the outcome or are you scared to tell it?
You need also to learn the internet before using terms you seem not to understand properly.

Sentry kills Owen again cutting God Doom of his source of the powers of the Beyonders channelled by Owen.

Then Sentry kills Doom. XD

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:21 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Sentry kills Owen again cutting God Doom of his source of the powers of the Beyonders channelled by Owen.

Then Sentry kills Doom. XD

Doing this would require to go to the place where Owen is, which would be equal to a bfr and a loss. So it won't work in this scenario. Sentry has to overpower Doom by himself on the battelfield. Can he do it?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:23 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Doing this would require to go to the place where Owen is, which would be equal to a bfr and a loss. So it won't work in this scenario. Sentry has to overpower Doom by himself on the battelfield. Can he do it?

No.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:27 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
....No. Nowadays Owen is more powerful than anything. God Doom became as said..A God. Owen was stronger just because he was. Not that Owen is the same Owen as before the Secret Wars. So, Doom Stumps Sentry!

Not convinced. Sentry beat a full powered Owen who is the source of his power. Hed rape Doom

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:32 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ask a writer. smile

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:32 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Sentry doesn't need to move from his location to kill Owen. sad

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:37 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Ask a writer. smile

I was asking you. As a thread starter you should accept that I define the rules and they are simple.

God Doom is with Sentry on a Battlefield. Owen is out of range or touch for Sentry. It's overpowering or getting overpowered.

But don't bother to answer. ^^

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:41 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not convinced. Sentry beat a full powered Owen who is the source of his power. Hed rape Doom

You do realize that nowadays MM isn't the same as before the Secret Wars? After the Secret Wars, and the battle with The Beyonders, Doom absorved the power of these and became God Doom. Molecule Man became the Source of his powers. God Doom Became as Said God! Nothing could overpower him, only obviously his source MM. MM then decided to rip Doom's powers and gave it to Reed Richards. But nowadays he is still the source, and has unlimited power in the universe.

Now, as said before God Doom was God. He could do anything he wished in Battle World, and he even defeated Black Panther along with the Infinity Gaunlet! Now i doubt that Sentry is more powerful than a being with possession of the Infinity Gaunlet! That is enough prove to know that Doom stumps.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:51 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was asking you. As a thread starter you should accept that I define the rules and they are simple.

God Doom is with Sentry on a Battlefield. Owen is out of range or touch for Sentry. It's overpowering or getting overpowered.

But don't bother to answer. ^^

Of course I will answer.

It depends on the writer smile

( laughing Happy Dance )

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:51 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
You do realize that nowadays MM isn't the same as before the Secret Wars? After the Secret Wars, and the battle with The Beyonders, Doom absorved the power of these and became God Doom. Molecule Man became the Source of his powers. God Doom Became as Said God! Nothing could overpower him, only obviously his source MM. MM then decided to rip Doom's powers and gave it to Reed Richards. But nowadays he is still the source, and has enormous power to even contest with Cosmic Entities.

Now, as said before God Doom was God. He could do anything he wished in Battle World, and he even defeated Black Panther along with the Infinity Gaunlet! Now i doubt that Sentry is more powerful than a being with possession of the Infinity Gaunlet! That is enough prove to know that Doom stumps.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:52 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 03:53 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote