KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Elektra vs. Black Cat

Elektra vs. Black Cat
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Elektra vs. Black Cat

Random encounter.

Twist.

No claws, no sais (or other weapons).

Go.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well, last BC thread it all came down to her luck power, so unless Elektra can overcome that, i guess she slips and falls, breaks her hip? huh

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Her bad luck power makes it weird af, sure.

And her physicals are quite inconsistent.

Still, I'm putting her against an elite street here...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Elektra. Unless BC's luck powers really turn the tide. EA has the skill advantage.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:21 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Her bad luck power makes it weird af, sure.

And her physicals are quite inconsistent.

Still, I'm putting her against an elite street here...

I get it.
I mean, i could be a dick like you and call spite, but i understand what you were going for.
Its gonna be hard getting ppl to see past the luck power, though, in a forum fight.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:31 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by riv6672
I get it.
I mean, i could be a dick like you and call spite, but i understand what you were going for.
Its gonna be hard getting ppl to see past the luck power, though, in a forum fight.

You can't compare this fight to Vision/Wolverine or IW/Spidey, old man.

Most people underestimate the bad luck power, but let's not pretend it makes her unbeatable, it doesn't. She's still vulnerable, still getting owned by mere mortals.

Guess it could be easier if we turn off her luck powers --- sure, we can discuss it, too... but let's consider Felicia's other upgrades, then.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:37 PM
riv6672

big grin

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:43 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I mean, if we focus too much on Felicia's luck powers, we should do the same with Elektra's ambiguous telepathic skills...

And then it gets really confusing laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:46 PM
riv6672

Well, in...spite...of all the potential for confusion, i hope you get some proper feedback to your thread, Stilt. thumb up

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:54 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Whine more, whine.

Just remember - I'll always be there to rape your anus. Always.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:54 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

everyone wins since this will be a mud wrestling contest

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 08:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Felicia is physically stronger than Natchios.
She'd win any contest where that was the ultimate decider.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 08:19 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Whine more, whine.

Just remember - I'll always be there to rape your anus. Always.

How is that a whine? I was wishing you luck.

And the whole rape obsession? Take it up w. the female members of your family.

Ciao! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 08:27 PM
Glorificus

I can see Felicia's bad luck aura netting her more wins than Elektra's ambiguous psychic powers.

Purely hand-to-hand however, Elektra stomps her.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 11:18 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
everyone wins since this will be a mud wrestling contest
I like the way you think.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 02:04 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I feel like Elektra is much more skilled, but Black Cat has a number of ridiculous showings. She's been beating the sht out of Lizard on few seperate occasions. And somehow consistently punks Silk who is supposed to be faster than Spider-man. Felicia's enhanced cybernatically. She briefly held herself against a roided up Diamondback (much stronger version than the one that broke Danny's back) and she had like 4-5 bullet hols in her at the time.
Also, those luck powers are pretty well established these days.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 07:33 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasn't it Black Cat who got trounced by Diamondback?

How does the power usually manifest? And against whom?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 11:33 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
I feel like Elektra is much more skilled, but Black Cat has a number of ridiculous showings. She's been beating the sht out of Lizard on few seperate occasions. And somehow consistently punks Silk who is supposed to be faster than Spider-man. Felicia's enhanced cybernatically. She briefly held herself against a roided up Diamondback (much stronger version than the one that broke Danny's back) and she had like 4-5 bullet hols in her at the time.
Also, those luck powers are pretty well established these days.

I'm not sure he was stronger, per say.

Remember, he claimed the stuff was losing its kick. All those hits could have been mererly to get back to some semblance of his peak.

Kind of like how Darkseid absorbed all these powerful artifacts, and wasn't anywhere near amped up, but still well below top form.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 11:35 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Elektra ftw

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 11:38 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by cdtm
I'm not sure he was stronger, per say.

Remember, he claimed the stuff was losing its kick. All those hits could have been mererly to get back to some semblance of his peak.

Kind of like how Darkseid absorbed all these powerful artifacts, and wasn't anywhere near amped up, but still well below top form.

He looked Hulked out and said that him taking all those pills was the only reason she didn't murder him. Considering the amount of blood loss she did ok.

I'll give details on her powers when I'm home from work.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 02:22 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote